Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Pakibakuran na sir yung OSD. Rendahan nyo muna si RB

Baka dadalas ang pagdaan ko sa inyo.. kunwari libreng database health check
Old 03-30-2006, 07:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joelt
Oo nga sir, will it be possible to make the necessary coordination with MR. JP already? Looks like it's going to be like this until tomorrow.

BARUG - Bagay na bagay sir ang panahon sa dadalin mong adobo!!!
Boss Pitshop: Sa JP na tau tom.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
on-road: agree that likely the feeling is more pronounced on carpet given the high grip conditions but we havent raced in carpet here in years and outdoor asphalt racing is what its been all about here locally over the past few years.
Here in NY, it's carpet w/foams in the winter and asphalt w/rubber in the summer. Best of both worlds.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OnRoad-Racer
Here in NY, it's carpet w/foams in the winter and asphalt w/rubber in the summer. Best of both worlds.
Where and how many are the asphalt and carpet tracks in NY?

PITSHOP: JP na lang
Old 03-30-2006, 10:00 PM
Tech Adept

Lem, here in the NYC area, I have 2 to choose from. Within an hours drive, I can get to 3 more. Within a 2 hr drive, there are 7 carpet tracks. As the warmer weather starts coming in, there are 6 asphalt track locations within 1 1/2 hr drive from me. The closest is 20 minutes.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

on-road: by the way, are you native filipino? was just wondering. oh, and how is T2 parts availabilty over there in your area?
Old 03-31-2006, 12:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

BARUG - Bagay na bagay sir ang panahon sa dadalin mong adobo!!! [/QUOTE]

oo nga sir! i will put in some spice para pwede ring pulutan in case me matira pa.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:10 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
on-road: by the way, are you native filipino? was just wondering. oh, and how is T2 parts availabilty over there in your area?
Yes I am. Born in Bacolod City but came to NYC in 1971 when I was less than 1 year old when my parents immigrated.

T2 parts here are readily available. Every part and option part is hanging on my hobby stores wall. T1FK04, T1FK05, T1 Racer and T2. No shortage in supplies. It's only the shock towers that are hard to get but I have a few that I was forced to buy at www.speedtechrc.com . Even when parts were still scarce, I had every part but that's only because I bought 2 kits. One to assemble and one for parts since I wanted to race it ASAP. I didn't want to stare at a fully built kit that I couldn't race because parts were still in the process of distribution.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:30 AM

Lem, here in the NYC area, I have 2 to choose from. Within an hours drive, I can get to 3 more. Within a 2 hr drive, there are 7 carpet tracks. As the warmer weather starts coming in, there are 6 asphalt track locations within 1 1/2 hr drive from me. The closest is 20 minutes.
That's great! Can you give the name of the tracks and where their situated?
Old 03-31-2006, 06:39 AM
Tech Elite

Hi, I'm familiar with westchester and manhattan. Will it be far from either of those places? thanks!!!
Old 03-31-2006, 02:41 PM
Tech Addict

sir lem, dnt forget the unit!
Old 03-31-2006, 10:48 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by beowulf
That's great! Can you give the name of the tracks and where their situated?
For electric outdoor racing with rubber tires there is Prospeed (click here) which is in upstate NY and in Floyd Bennet Field in Brooklyn which is run by the Fannatic Remote Racers (click here) They do both electric and gas (1/8 and touring). For carpet there is South Shore Hobby (click here) which is in Long Island and Willis Hobbies (click here). There is also Horsham raceway in Pennsylvania (click here) and Hobby chamber in Connecticut as well as R/C Madness (click here). R/C Madness does carpet in the winter and asphalt in the summer (both 1/12 and touring) as well as nitro touring in the summer.

South Shore Hobbies and Horsham are both big carpet tracks. Horsham is where Jeff Cuffs, Latif, Blackstock and a few other known racers run. This is the home track for Team Trinity and Team Express. Lots of good racing and to race here, you need to be "on point" and run your "A game" to do well. Very fast and competative. South shore is competative as well. Both run 1/12 and Touring.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:22 AM
Tech Elite

Default What A RAce!!!!

Great Food!!!
Adobo care of papa and mama barug!!
Spaghetti from JayP
IceT from cholo some drinks from doc raymond
thanks to buthcer for the crispipata!!! The pizza and mojo's to everyone who chipped in!!!

MOTO: for our bar host!!!! Next tiem mag race ka na lang!!!

Congrats to the winners!!!

Great drinking and Pizza after the race!!! Sorry for my reaction and side comments, it was Inappropriate. JP and Cholo and tochidet and the rest who was left behind could attest for my actions!!!

Doc Raymond: what a guy!!!! My friend you have given a new meaning to one liners!!! Idol kita doc!!!

It was really a good day of racing and friendship!! I'm surely going to miss that!! Being there was fun and at the same time sad knowing that I can't have the same friends and atmosphere where I'm going!

Peace to all and Happy Racing!!!

Last edited by lem2; 04-01-2006 at 10:07 AM.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Tech Master

ROBO/BARUG/HMAN - Congratulations sir sa pagka-panalo nyo ng tag-isang Much More Motor Lathe with Diamond Bit!!! Too bad nakarma kaming dalawa ni TUTOY sa paglalag namin!!!

LEM2 - Na senti ka na naman??? Consider it as an incentive for you to come back and join the fray, after the necessary treatment and baby making have been accomplished!!!

BARUG - Salamat ng marami sa pagdala mo ng ADOBO!!! Ang sarap talaga magluto ni MRS BARUG!!!

SHIMS and JAYPS - Tenks meyn for the iced tea and spaghetti!!!

MOTO - Salamat sa pambubuyo at entertainment!!! Too bad it was curfew time for me na.

BUTCHER/DR RAYMUND/BULLET/etc - salamat din mga sir sa contributions ninyo for the Tequila ah este Pot Race!!!

WEINER - Congratulations sa iyo kapatid, 4th place A-main finisher ka na!!! Bakit kaya???

TOCHI - Nde ka na talaga ma-reach!!! Ang naipatumba naman ngayon ay si MR SHIMS!!! Para talagang Need for Speed Underground. . . . Pati na rin pagdating sa pag-araro ng ibang kalaban ng naghintay pa sa iyong humabol!!! j/k Sino na ba ang next sa listahan mo ???

BEOWULF - Tuparin mo ang pangako mo!!! Magse-senti ang LEM2 nyan kapag hind ka lumitaw this coming Sat!!!

ITIM - Sa wakas at nag A-Main ka na rin . . . . Nde ka na tuloy nakahakot ng ticket!!!
Old 04-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Lasing lang sir! wala akong maalala alam ko enjoy lang

JoelT,shims,jayps,lem,tuts,barug,pitshop bos- Thank you!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.