Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 03-21-2006, 08:46 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Mr. Shims
Can anyone lend a 23,22,21,20 pinion 48 pitch this sat 5mins lang to check out na talaga until where we can gear it... thanks in advance.
I'll bring it, I have those numbers, I wont use em.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:41 PM
Tech Regular

cris/boss jt,

OKs lang naman dito,,,medyo nakakapag adjust na din...sana makabalik next year kung may maipon,,m mahal pabalik pag buong pamilya e,,,presyo ng isang kotse ang gastos

may mga track dito n pede paglaruan pero saka na lang ako balik s RC pag may bahay na kami (hopefully soon )

mang, pag ba sau bumili, magkano discount ko? sau ba shipping??hehehe
Old 03-22-2006, 12:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Does anyone have spare TC3 MIP Composite Dogbones like the one pictured below? Baka naman pwede ma-arbor or even mabili at a good price. Thanks.

Pa-text na lang sa: 0917 5279037
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-tc3-composite-dogbones.jpg  
Old 03-22-2006, 12:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

BDC>meron ako kaya alluminum. Daan ko sa Alexas.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:37 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by FBJ's RDX
I'll bring it, I have those numbers, I wont use em.
tHANK YOU SIR
Old 03-22-2006, 01:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Moto: Composite lang kailangan ko bro. I will use it for a project. Di pwede aluminum eh. Thanks anyway.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Toso's winning RDX at carpet nats
Old 03-22-2006, 02:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Morning laughter for All:

My name is Gary Lising. Secretary of Health Juan Flavier once said that I have a very nice name -- for a disease.
I was voted as the sex symbol of Assumption College because according to them, I am the only entertainer that looks like a sex organ.

I was already a celebrity even when I was a baby. I weighed 48 pounds when I was born -- but weighed only 3 pounds after I was circumcised. I was the only abortion that lived.

I was such an ugly baby. My mother only puts the negatives of my pictures in our family album.
I was a very thin baby because I was a breastfed baby -- I was breastfed by my father.
I grew up to be a boy wonder -- everybody always looked at me and wondered.
I studied at the Ateneo de Manila where I took up B.S. Economics. That explains why up to now I still am poor as ever.
I went to the United States where I put up my own business that went bankrupt. My business was selling PX goods.
I lived in the penthouse of a 50 story building. My rent was only 200 dollars a month. It was very cheap because it was walkup -- no elevator.

I was drafted by the U.S. Army but I got exempted because of my religion -- I am a devout coward.
I came back to the Philippines because I miss the brownouts. We should be proud of this fact because in the U.S. they don't have brownouts. We are the only country that has it.

Another thing to be proud of is the merging of Erap Estrada's "PACC" with Gringo Honasan's "YOU" -- it would be known as "PACC YOU".

My father is Dr. Jose Lising, a bisexual -- every time he sees sex he buys it.
My mother Nieva Lising is a very religious woman -- she is a nun.
My parents are in the iron and steel business. My mother irons and my father steals.
I am married to Maris Paredes who up to now believes that love is really blind. I also have a son, Bugsy, he's only five years old and he already knows how to be ashamed of me.

I am also a firm believer in a lot of very serious facts of life. Let me share with you a few meaningful facts that I believe in:

I BELIEVE...that if you read too much about the bad effects of smoking -- give up reading.
I BELIEVE...that you should never make love with your eyes unless you are cockeyed.
I BELIEVE...Dick Gordon when he said that women should be put up in a pedestal -- high enough so you could look up their dresses.

I BELIEVE...Baby Boy Poblador when he said that women are the foundation of our society. I also believe him when he said that men are the ones who laid the foundation.

I BELIEVE...Lolit Solis when she said that Mayor Lim was her former boyfriend.
I BELIEVE...Mari Mar when she cried -- I saw tears running down her legs.
I BELIEVE...that Fr. Donelan will outlive us all.
I BELIEVE...IN GOD, THE FATHER ALMIGHTY, AND THAT EVENTUALLY WE WILL HAVE PEACE AND HAPPINESS BECAUSE OF OUR FAITH IN HIM.

GARY LISING, S.J.*
Old 03-22-2006, 03:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

HAYUP!!!

Just waiting for Vodafone
Old 03-22-2006, 05:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lem2
It's the LCG sir, giving it a much needed TLC!!! Repositioned the elecronics(to give way for a new PT), new diffs with carbide balls, new gears, hinge pins, c-hubs, now rebuilding the shocks!!!

Do you think by placing a rear tower in front will, help in more steering by placing the shock in an upright position?

Actually, na frustrate nga ako when I found out I have to spend close to US$1,200 for ocumentation stuffs!!! Papano na yun brush factory ko, masami!!! I just have to prioritize muna!
Wow!!! Malaking nga yan . . . . lampas pa nga sa isang Masami at Brush Factory/Butcher.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by beowulf
Pitshop:Tinalo ka naman talaga ni itim, di ba itim? shock ka nga eh
Naaalala ko ito . . . . Nanalo si ITIM dahil sa exasperation ni PITSHOP BOSS sa laro nila!!!

Honestly though, meron naman isang talent yang si ITIM na kung saan nya kaya tayong lahat . . . . billiards!!! Pareho kasi sila ng BATA REYES eh . . . . na may deprensya ang

Biro lang ITIM!!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 05:24 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tagalaguna
cris/boss jt,

OKs lang naman dito,,,medyo nakakapag adjust na din...sana makabalik next year kung may maipon,,m mahal pabalik pag buong pamilya e,,,presyo ng isang kotse ang gastos

may mga track dito n pede paglaruan pero saka na lang ako balik s RC pag may bahay na kami (hopefully soon )

mang, pag ba sau bumili, magkano discount ko? sau ba shipping??hehehe
Anong ibig mong sabihin sir sa nakakapag-adjust na . . . . . nagiging kulot na rin ang pagkabalbunin mo dyan tulad ng mga aborigines???

Seriously, balitaan mo kami kapag may bahay ka na. Sabay-sabay kaming pupunta dyang mga WACKIES at PITSHOP BOSS para palamunin at buhayin mo ng mga isang buwan!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 08:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by joelt
Anong ibig mong sabihin sir sa nakakapag-adjust na . . . . . nagiging kulot na rin ang pagkabalbunin mo dyan tulad ng mga aborigines???

Seriously, balitaan mo kami kapag may bahay ka na. Sabay-sabay kaming pupunta dyang mga WACKIES at PITSHOP BOSS para palamunin at buhayin mo ng mga isang buwan!!!
sanay na ko makita aborigine kahit dati pa kc tuwing sabado may kasama taung kauri nila...manok, na-trace ko na pinagmulan mo,,,doon pala sa may outback namalagi mga ninuno mo e hhehehehe

cge ser balitaan ko kau...sayang ung bayad s rent,,ibayad na lang s mortgage para at least ikaw makikinabang...dala kau madami dollars ha (pede din pala dito diners )!!
Old 03-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lem2
Do you think by placing a rear tower in front will, help in more steering by placing the shock in an upright position?

my personal thought. NO... it will NOT add to "overall" steering.

standing up the shocks, gives only a split second "FEEL" of more steering, but actually "washes out" (less steering) while the car negoiates the turn.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)

Originally Posted by MOTO
HAYUP!!!

Just waiting for Vodafone
ganda nga...

Saan ako makakahanap ng either yung alclad chrome paint for airbrush or yung Spaz Stix chrome spray can? sarap gayahin yang paint sheme na yan...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.