Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 03-21-2006, 04:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

beowulf!!!! long time pare! hope to see you soon! dala ka naman ng mga sexy na nars (nurse - yung babae ha!) sa track this summer! gawin nating pitgirls! hehehehe .... miss ka na namin sa mga karerra!
Old 03-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

beowulf: wagna masyado careerin ang nursing!!!! See U soon!!!! 4300 na ang mga battery ngayon!!!

pitshop: bakit sa EP walang pitgirls!

HWYMAN: thanks for the tip about the diff!! placed 9also!!

joelt: I have to put a new kit on hold, found out that I needed a lot of money for so many documentations!!!
Old 03-21-2006, 11:29 AM
Tech Elite

Default D ak makatulog!!!!!

Still building my car. . . . . slowly! Feeling ko kasama ko si at

Are there any alternate grease for the CVD?
Old 03-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
jt: i am again tempted to join stock this weekend. if ever pahiram ng motor. it will all really depend though if the evo4 will finally be up and running by then ... actually dapat talaga makatakbo na 'to! sa sunday na yung TAC e!
Tara na!!! Join the fray!!!

No problemo with stock motors. Have a couple of monsters you can choose from sir. . . . You can even borrow both of them if you wish!

Batteries ang medyo short na sir, since the DCs are with RBBOY already.
Old 03-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by beowulf
Jt: Dont worry my friend. I will be back real soon. Lampasuhin ko lang muna finals this week.
Oo nga maglaro ka naman!!! Diminished na ng husto talaga kasi yung age group natin nila LEM2 eh. . . . Napagkakamalang tuloy mga 'Nakakatandang' Racers na sila ROBO, TUTOY, PITSHOP BOSS, HMAN, BARUG at FBJ ng mga bagong salta.
Old 03-21-2006, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lem2
Still building my car. . . . . slowly! Feeling ko kasama ko si at

Are there any alternate grease for the CVD?
Akala ko ba may documentation issues ka. . . . . Eh ano itong ginagawa mong kit na ito???
Old 03-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by beowulf
Jt: Dont worry my friend. I will be back real soon. Lampasuhin ko lang muna finals this week.
Chris, musta na???
Old 03-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Mukhank reunion to ah kulang na lang beer at pulutan!
Old 03-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tagalaguna
Chris, musta na???
Abah abah abah at nabuhay rin!!! Musta ka na TAGA!?!

Oist meron ka nang pdeng bilhin dyan sa downunder para sa aming mga kaibigan mo sa RC . . . . FERAL Matched Packs!!!

Sa katunayan, gamit-gamit nga ito ngayon ni ITIM kasi miss ka na nya at ang pagmumura mo sa trak!!!
Old 03-21-2006, 08:10 PM
Tech Adept

Sir Joel was working on the evo last night and couldnt get the gearing out of my head and one thing i noticed with the motor was the spring tension. The biggest thing i could see why it held up it's color is how hard the motor was sorta speak "Sprung" at least 3pts. harder than others... kaya pala the springs were also designed that way to help in creating the tension it needs throughout the 5mins.Galing . Anything lighter would be too hot Kaya din all metal the endbell. Another option moving forward to increase rpm should tension fade would be having 767's with the slots or the 4505's padin to compensate for the hardness of the spring. Nice to know also hoods were aligned when i checked.

Disclaimer: Just my two cents on whatever i found out last night tinkering
with the motor.

Can anyone lend a 23,22,21,20 pinion 48 pitch this sat 5mins lang to check out na talaga until where we can gear it... thanks in advance.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mr. Shims
Sir Joel was working on the evo last night and couldnt get the gearing out of my head and one thing i noticed with the motor was the spring tension. The biggest thing i could see why it held up it's color is how hard the motor was sorta speak "Sprung" at least 3pts. harder than others... kaya pala the springs were also designed that way to help in creating the tension it needs throughout the 5mins.Galing . Anything lighter would be too hot Kaya din all metal the endbell. Another option moving forward to increase rpm should tension fade would be having 767's with the slots or the 4505's padin to compensate for the hardness of the spring. Nice to know also hoods were aligned when i checked.

Disclaimer: Just my two cents on whatever i found out last night tinkering
with the motor.

Can anyone lend a 23,22,21,20 pinion 48 pitch this sat 5mins lang to check out na talaga until where we can gear it... thanks in advance.
Very good!!! Thanks for the feedback sir!!!

To increase RPM, what I did with mine was to switch the negative spring with a standarad purple one. Sayang yung kasama na libreng F Brush eh.

Dislaimer din!!!!

Btw, magkakaroon na ako ng Brush Butcher soon, as confirmed by PITSHOP BOSS.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by joelt
Akala ko ba may documentation issues ka. . . . . Eh ano itong ginagawa mong kit na ito???
It's the LCG sir, giving it a much needed TLC!!! Repositioned the elecronics(to give way for a new PT), new diffs with carbide balls, new gears, hinge pins, c-hubs, now rebuilding the shocks!!!

Do you think by placing a rear tower in front will, help in more steering by placing the shock in an upright position?

Actually, na frustrate nga ako when I found out I have to spend close to US$1,200 for ocumentation stuffs!!! Papano na yun brush factory ko, masami!!! I just have to prioritize muna!
Old 03-21-2006, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by tagalaguna
Chris, musta na???
Taga: Oks naman. Ikaw? musta trabaho sa museum? j/k
Naalala ko tuloy yung hero clix natin ni itim at kung pano natalo ni itim si mang. kelan ka bibisita?
Old 03-21-2006, 09:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

excuuuuuuse me nurse!!!

anong pinagsasabi mo dyan!!

hoy.. wala ka pa ba nahahanap??
yung sticker din nga pala?
Old 03-21-2006, 09:40 PM

Pitshop: yung sticker, kukuha pa lang ako. daan ko na lang dyan. Di pa naman naninita ah. Tinalo ka naman talaga ni itim, di ba itim? shock ka nga eh

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.