Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 03-13-2006, 10:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Pitshop: Sorry to ask, but is brushless allowed in your EP Touring Modified Class?

Originally Posted by pitshop
CLASH FOR CEBU
CAPITOL SPEEDWAY
ROUND 1 18 MARCH SAT
ROUND 2 25 MARCH SAT
ROUND 3 30 MARCH THU (JP RACEWAY)

CLASSES:
EP TOURING MODIFIED
EP TOURING STOCK

PRIZES:

3 ROUND TRIP TICKETS WILL BE RAFFLED OFF TO PARTICIPANTS!!!
(convertible to Much More Motor Master w/ Motor Mate )

FORMAT:

standard 2 qualifying 3 finals

RAFFLE TICKETS:

1 ticket per participant per race
+3 tickets per participant per podium finish (per class)
+3 tickets per participant per 1st place finish (Per class)

e.g. you join 3 races finish 5th, 6th, 7th, total tix = 3
you join 2 racedays and win both, total tix = 14
you join 1 raceday but run mod and stock and win both , total tix =13
you join 3 racedays and win both classes all 3 times, total tix = 39

I hope those are enough examples

SEE YOU ALL THIS SATURDAY!!!!
Old 03-13-2006, 10:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

standard size brushless motors ARE ALLOWED
Old 03-13-2006, 11:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mr. Shims
YAHOO!!!
SHIMS - Na kwento na ba sa iyo ni JAYPS what he ended up doing last Sat? . . . Dahil sa lungkot nya na hindi ka nakapunta ng track, nagpabili sya ng isang lapad kay MANONG!!! The pain was simply to hard to bear daw kasi nasa iyo yung gamit nya!!!
Old 03-13-2006, 11:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by pitshop
standard size brushless motors ARE ALLOWED
thanks Pitshop, good to know, I'll be coming home soon and may join you in one of you races. Trying to conserve on thing to bring home. Thanks again Pitshop, and Regards to all Manila racers.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Noel: thats great to hear! we're always excited to have new guys join us at the races. hahahaha .... moreso that you are running mod! see you soon!

jayps: moral of the story ... never leave your gear with a friend! hehehe .... hirap na! lalo na si mr.shims .. parati nalang missing in action ...

mr.shims: sana maka-laro ka na ng tuloy-tuloy .....
Old 03-13-2006, 11:24 PM
Tech Elite

ROBO: Batang isip.

Old 03-13-2006, 11:27 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by joelt
SHIMS - Na kwento na ba sa iyo ni JAYPS what he ended up doing last Sat? . . . Dahil sa lungkot nya na hindi ka nakapunta ng track, nagpabili sya ng isang lapad kay MANONG!!! The pain was simply to hard to bear daw kasi nasa iyo yung gamit nya!!!
Grabe nga eh was so sorry about that, as usual my string of badluck during saturdays happened again...but im excited about this cebu clash hope nothing comes up crossing my fingers balita ko nga daw ganda mga 27turn ngayon lumalaban ng 19turn
Old 03-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
Noel: thats great to hear! we're always excited to have new guys join us at the races. hahahaha .... moreso that you are running mod! see you soon!

jayps: moral of the story ... never leave your gear with a friend! hehehe .... hirap na! lalo na si mr.shims .. parati nalang missing in action ...

mr.shims: sana maka-laro ka na ng tuloy-tuloy .....
Soon Soon very soon have to check all my commitments for saturdays para malipat kahit sunday. kainis talaga trabaho panggulo

And yes since that happend, for sure di na maiiwan sakin mga gamit
Old 03-14-2006, 12:42 AM
Tech Champion

mr. shims: have you finally rebuilt your bd? now's the best time in preparation for the cebu series .... never know, you might discover some bent hingepins or binding parts that can give your car some erratic handling characteristics! bakalasin na yan at linisin! hehehe
Old 03-14-2006, 01:04 AM
Tech Master

Grabe nga eh was so sorry about that, as usual my string of badluck during saturdays happened again...but im excited about this cebu clash hope nothing comes up crossing my fingers balita ko nga daw ganda mga 27turn ngayon lumalaban ng 19turn
Maganda yung EVO 27!!! Seems like gearing up is the proper way to wake it up, just like the new CO27s. I was able to gear up to 6.2 bago nagkaroon ng slight discoloration yung comm. . . . Borderline as analyzed by ROBO. It's a toss up now between 6.5 and 6.2. Sayang, I wasn't able to gear in between with my RDX. Will try 6.4 on my BD this Sat.

Hehehe lumalaban nga ang mokong sa 19T. Although in need na of a cut yung 19T ni RIDDLER nun. I'm quite sure though that it will be able to hold up to a Monster or Epic . . . . wag lang ito maging CHOPETO tuned.

TOCHI - Paano ba yan????
Old 03-14-2006, 01:08 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
mr. shims: have you finally rebuilt your bd? now's the best time in preparation for the cebu series .... never know, you might discover some bent hingepins or binding parts that can give your car some erratic handling characteristics! bakalasin na yan at linisin! hehehe
Naka schedule na the three night event.
night one - Baklas and linis
night two - Diff and and main parts
night three - shocks and final check up
midnight one - motor tuning and cycling
Old 03-14-2006, 01:15 AM
Tech Adept

Maganda yung EVO 27!!! Seems like gearing up is the proper way to wake it up, just like the new CO27s. I was able to gear up to 6.2 bago nagkaroon ng slight discoloration yung comm. . . . Borderline as analyzed by ROBO. It's a toss up now between 6.5 and 6.2. Sayang, I wasn't able to gear in between with my RDX. Will try 6.4 on my BD this Sat.

Hehehe lumalaban nga ang mokong sa 19T. Although in need na of a cut yung 19T ni RIDDLER nun. I'm quite sure though that it will be able to hold up to a Monster or Epic . . . . wag lang ito maging CHOPETO tuned.

TOCHI - Paano ba yan????

I was able to reserve one (thanks carlo and mike) and yeah initial feedback was that to be able to optimize the evo27 it works better on a more agressive gearing ratio vs' what we are used too. And to compensate for the high heat that's where the brushe combination comes in
Old 03-14-2006, 01:36 AM
Tech Master

I was able to reserve one (thanks carlo and mike) and yeah initial feedback was that to be able to optimize the evo27 it works better on a more agressive gearing ratio vs' what we are used too. And to compensate for the high heat that's where the brushe combination comes in
For me, the high heat generated may be misleading as far as this motor is concerned. The endbell is all copper with no plastic parts whatsoever. So, it could be that what is being considered as hotter is actually better heat dissipation.

Over-all, you get the impression that it's hotter than the epic based motors, pero hindi naman kasing grabe ng MVP. Important things to note though is that despite the generated heat, I did not feel any fade in power nor was there any severe discoloration on the comm and brush.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hehehe lumalaban nga ang mokong sa 19T. Although in need na of a cut yung 19T ni RIDDLER nun.

hinde... mabilis ka lang talaga sobra!!! tingin ko kahit mag mod ako nun talo pa rin ako sa iyo eh!!!
Old 03-14-2006, 02:51 AM
Tech Champion

jt: agree! i say screw the heat! what is important is the condition of the brishes and comm after a run! ive had motors that felt hot coming off a run but after inspecting the comm and brush, they were good so i continued with that gearing. the motors will usually run great and will not fade through the run. .... it actually makes sense that a particular motor can just desipate heat better hence the parts (endbell, can, etc) just seem hot. .... note though that i did not say extremely hot! hehehehe .... iba na yung pag ganon....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.