Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 02-22-2006, 08:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FBJ's RDX
Hahaha, parang twins Joke Lang Alex (if ur reading this, hehehehe)
PUCHA!!!! long lost brother!! kung beginner sya tuturuan ko sya mag drive ng katulad ko!!!! MAGPALIT NA KAYO NG HOBBY!!!!!
Old 02-22-2006, 08:36 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
yup! that has been slated to show this 2006. maybe late this year ... if not, early '07! they already displayed a billboard in times sqaure as early as mid last year...... real live actors with intense Computer Animated Grafix! malupit 'to!
See you guys later! What time kayo sa JP?
Old 02-22-2006, 08:39 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by chambalero
PUCHA!!!! long lost brother!! kung beginner sya tuturuan ko sya mag drive ng katulad ko!!!! MAGPALIT NA KAYO NG HOBBY!!!!!
Biro lang bro ha Thanks for the ride last night. Grabe, buti nalang di Broke back Mountain pinanood natin, hehehehehe. Pero kasi, dun sa Memoirs, iba ang naiisip ko eh...parang ganito....Memoirs of a GAY siya, hahahaaha
Old 02-22-2006, 09:32 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by highwayman

mr. shims : pa-layo ng pa-layo... china ba?
China????That was last week. Try Leon Guinto, Manila

Choy- try to bring the cd for doc Lem if your going later.thanks bro.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

RC vids. Lupit ni Rheinard!

http://58.215.74.119/titc_final001.wmv

http://58.215.74.119/titc_final002.wmv

http://58.215.74.119/titc_final.wmv
Old 02-23-2006, 01:00 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by highwayman
jp racing : very nice track my friend... sa uulitin

robo : very good food ! sayang kung hindi ka pwede sa sat

mr. shims : pa-layo ng pa-layo... china ba?
xiamen to be exact, looks like for the next six months thats the place to be should i have to go but di pa naman sure.

kelan next lechon race? schedule na natin!
Old 02-23-2006, 01:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

rayman: malupit talaga. i think reinhard and hara are probably the two toughest guys when it comes to touring car racing (especially on asphalt). these two will likely be the guys to watch out for as well in the on-road worlds this year. other usual suspects will likely be masami and maybe som of the european drivers since the race this time will be in their turf. and since europeans are used to wide open tracks, this will be an advantage to them coz the track in italy us huge!
Old 02-23-2006, 02:11 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jayps
China????That was last week. Try Leon Guinto, Manila

Choy- try to bring the cd for doc Lem if your going later.thanks bro.

looking for it now bro, sa dami ng mix cd's im really having to go around the place
Old 02-23-2006, 04:04 AM
Tech Regular

Hope someone can help. How do I test my Novak schottky diode and power cap to check if they are still okay and working?

Thank you very much.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JPRacing
pare, pa sponsor ka nalang kay Lem ng kotse at batts!!
Whaddaya say Lem??
Bro, by all means you can use my car but, then again, I will give you my car and EP stuff if you can drive it?

You see, I learned to drive the wrong way, you turn left and it goes right and vise versa. The first kit I got from Lil's was set up that way so, I could not break the habit!

See you soon!!!

Lem
Old 02-23-2006, 02:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MFLORES
Hope someone can help. How do I test my Novak schottky diode and power cap to check if they are still okay and working?

Thank you very much.
ATTN: MR ROUGH512 (pls correct me if mali tong post ko ito kasi ginagawa ko dati to test caps or diodes )

MFLORES: try mo yung continuity test using a voltmeter. merong digital voltmeter na may buzzer pag OK pa yung diode or power cap. connect mo + ng probe to + ng cap or diode and - ng probe to - ng cap or diode. pag nagbuzzer, ok pa yan. or pwede mo rin check kung may short, connect mo naman yung + ng probe to - ng cap or diode and - ng probe to + ng cap or diode, dapat walang sound.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:38 PM
Tech Addict

rayman: malupit talaga. i think reinhard and hara are probably the two toughest guys when it comes to touring car racing (especially on asphalt). these two will likely be the guys to watch out for as well in the on-road worlds this year. other usual suspects will likely be masami and maybe som of the european drivers since the race this time will be in their turf. and since europeans are used to wide open tracks, this will be an advantage to them coz the track in italy us huge!
Finesse driving kahit technical ang track. Di lang piga ng piga. Ok panoorin si Rheinard rain or shine magaling.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Tech Champion

marvi: kamusta pare? naglalaro ka pa ba? sali ka naman sa mga open class races. we've been running at JP recently and its been a blast. so dalawa na race venues namin, capitol at JP.

babytoy/rough: tulungan nyo naman si MFLORES on his query. you guys are the elctronics gurus .... baka may additional inputs kayo sa mga suggestion ni marvi.

JPRacing: mag-EP na kasi! .... hehehe .... pare, all that soldering and cutting is easier than you think. kuha na ng RDX kina Xtreme bago maubusan! hehehe .... thanks again for having us at you track last night. sarap talaga tumakbo dun. got a chance to dial in my XRay a bit more.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Tech Champion

rbboy: konting tono nalang yang mi2 mo! but i think it's pretty good already. try ka rin mag sorex 36 ... you know what we forgot to try? using the ride accord. it could have helped. i noticed kasi na kahit malakat steering ng ride accord, very stable siya especially on-power (lalo na pag merong side braces). try natin next thursday ulit sa JP.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:53 PM
Tech Master

THEN I THINK IT WILL BE RHEINARD AGAIN I THINK HE WON THE REEDY RACE IN EUROPE LAST YEAR

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.