Old 02-19-2006, 06:53 AM
Tech Adept

Great racing everyone!

Happy Birthday SonnY!!!

Thank you Jason for the Lechon
Mang For the race day
JP for the Track

it's been so long since i had raced that it feels just good to run again
the soonest i can get back on my feet i'll be seeing more of the track immediately@!
Old 02-19-2006, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Happy Birthday Sonny!!!!!!
Thank You For Your Generosity in making everyone Happy with the Good Food and Raffle on your Birthday!!

May The Good Lord Continue To Shower You With Good Health, Bliss And Blessings!! Happy Birthday! Truly YOur Birthday Race is an affair to remember!

Thanks to Jason For the Lechon!!!!
Mang and Carlo for the additional Prizes!

JP Reyes: BEAUTIFUL Track!!! God Bless You SIR!!!!

joelT: salamat sa smokes
tutoy: masaya ka talaga katabi!
lmagnum: thanks for the soda
to the guy from indonesia: nice meeting you! You are one fast fellow!
MOTO: Breaks of the Game lang yan!!! (literally speaking), I enjoyed watching your dicing with the Indonesian!!

MRS ROBORAT: Deliciousioso! Gastronomic Experience To The MAX!!!

See you Guys on Thursday!!
Old 02-19-2006, 08:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Happy Birthday again FBJ many thanks for feeding everyone with gooood fooood and making all of us very happy May you be blessed more by our good Lord... HAYOP yung pagka-design mo sa Track KUDOS to you

ROBO: Many thanks for letting me spank your N.E.G i really enjoyed driving it, very planted with lots of steering on and off power i wonder who's N.E.G will i get to spank next too bad i wasn't able to catch-up with Jason and Mangski forgot to ask you, how was the battery pala that i lent you malakas pa ba? also your 40.69 TX crystal is with me nakalimutan ko. sorry.. give it to you when i see you

tochidet: ambilis mo... medyo kinakabahan ka lang kanina... RELAK ka lang... inom tayo 1 beer per heat sa susunod, so bali 6 na heat yon.. ayos pagtapos ng karera steady na tayo hehehe! pero ambilis mo kanina ano gearing and motor mo? sorry nabangga pala kita.. oops!

JOELT: nice dicing with you ang sarap kapiling ng N.E.G ni ROBO hehe! thanks for stopping kanina, talk about sportsmanship will let you know as soon as i e-mail Team Brood bout the motor

JAYPS: ayos ba pit area natin? hehehe! steady kanina.. tunes lang katapat! thanks for lending me your BNEW motor... too bad the MTroniks smoked out before i did hahaha! nakaka-miss STOCK Racing

Mr.Shims: its good that you are getting back on the scene again.. tuloy-tuloy na dapat ang laro tama na ang kain ng lechon-cebu ELARS pa din tayo! Many thanks for tuning my DC motor... it was fasssssssst

MOTO: moto ayos ba motor ko? ano na nga yon ang yong motto? 6 single ba??!!! iba humiyaw sa back straight noh congrats on your run nakaka-engganyo tuloy mag buo ng RDX

Great Racing everyone... i hope you enjoyed watching some fireworks the 2nd time around

Last edited by rbboy; 02-19-2006 at 08:32 AM.
Old 02-19-2006, 02:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks to all for a wonderful race!

Happy Beerday FBJ And thanks for the CA tubes!

Thanks for the motor rbboy

Last edited by MOTO; 02-19-2006 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Attn: Roborat

Roborat,

Heads up lang, just in case you might have missed it:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78117

(X-Ray parts).

or, direct:

http://www.teamtamale.com/

Cheers!
Old 02-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rbboy
tochidet: ambilis mo... medyo kinakabahan ka lang kanina... RELAK ka lang... inom tayo 1 beer per heat sa susunod, so bali 6 na heat yon.. ayos pagtapos ng karera steady na tayo hehehe! pero ambilis mo kanina ano gearing and motor mo? sorry nabangga pala kita.. oops!

JOELT: nice dicing with you ang sarap kapiling ng N.E.G ni ROBO hehe! thanks for stopping kanina, talk about sportsmanship will let you know as soon as i e-mail Team Brood bout the motor

Great Racing everyone... i hope you enjoyed watching some fireworks the 2nd time around
FBJ - First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you again!!! It's been quite sometime since we've had a race where everyone went home with a raffle prize. Happy ako 'coz an ENTIRE SET of Sorex 40Rs!!!!

ROBO - Kudos to the wife's cooking!!! Now we have a very good alternative to LECHON, in case I win a GRAND RAFFLE!!!

RBBOY - No honor naman talaga sir in winning 3rd place (parang 1st ang bakbakan natin ano? ) kung hindi clean ang pass. . . . Good karma, as I would always say, . . . . kaya gulong ang ipinaubaya na iuwi ko at nde ride sticker set.

TOCHI - Too bad you used a 'flat Trinity Matched 3700 pack' that you got from me during the finals. Kung iba siguro ginamit mo, hindi mo sana kami nasilat ni TUTOY. Muntik pa ngang tatlo kami nila RBBOY ang natuhog mo sa panalo!!!

Btw, ngayon alam ko na kung sino ang IDOL mo kaya ka nagpakulay ng buhok!!!

PITSHOP BOSS - Mukhang return of the comeback sir, ha. You're starting to dominate stock again!!!
Old 02-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Tech Adept

Thank you very much and I hope you guys had fun

Thanks to Mang and the Pitshop Crew, headed by Ricky M. and to his technician from Zimbabwe, Ronald P.

Hats off to my good friend Highwayman for the delicious Elars L.

Thanks to Robo and his wife for the wonderful Thai Buffet

and Thank you very much to JP Racing for allowing us to hold this event in his track!

Last edited by FBJ's RDX; 02-19-2006 at 07:15 PM.
Old 02-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by FBJ's RDX
Thank you very much and I hope you guys had fun

Hats of to my good friend Highwayman for the delicious Elars L.

and Thank you very much to JP Racing for allowing us to hold this event in his track!
Halahhh, ulyanin na talaga ako kahi sa pag-type ng pasasalamat!!! Where are my manners???

HMAN - Thank you sir sa LECHON!!! Hehehe that way it mas manhandled by PITSHOP BOSS yesterday reminded me of how our first lechon looked at CAPITOL too!!!

JP - Great track sir. Ngayon lang ako nakagamit ng traction compound na may silbi talaga at walang alkitran na napupulot mula sa track!!!

PITSHOP - OO sir, I know . . . . . The manhandling of the lechon was caused by your need to use a two-handed bolo. . . . Nde kaya nakapatay na rin ng tao yung IITTTAKKKK na yun???
Old 02-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Photos of Sonny's Race

http://photobucket.com/albums/f253/jpracing/

password: sonny
Old 02-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Tech Regular

FBJ: tnx for the great race! and setup tips as usual..

JP: Sir nice track! tnx din sa solo pic!

B-Main Peeps: salamat at nakatakas ako sa banggaan.. at nasama si barug haha kung hindi ..eh hindi ako makakapondo ng score!

Barug: mabilis ka pa din! yu da man papa!

Lmagnum & Da Bullet: thanks for giving me the chance.. araw ko talaga! pers taym!!!! woohooo!

Pitshop: yuhuuu sana may remembrance
Old 02-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tatalope

JP: Sir nice track! tnx din sa solo pic!

B-Main Peeps: salamat at nakatakas ako sa banggaan.. at nasama si barug haha kung hindi ..eh hindi ako makakapondo ng score!

Barug: mabilis ka pa din! yu da man papa!

Lmagnum & Da Bullet: thanks for giving me the chance.. araw ko talaga! pers taym!!!! woohooo!

Pitshop: yuhuuu sana may remembrance
TALOPS - Congrats nga pala to your FIRST EVER CHAMPIONSHIP. One above the rest of your contemporaries ka na!!! Btw, bagay daw sa avatar mo yung ibibigay na 'remembrance' ni PITSHOP BOSS.
Old 02-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tatalope
Dapat tuloy tuloy na ang panalo mo ha! Congrats!
Old 02-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

FBJ:First many many thanks to you had a very nice race and your handa as well may you have many more to come pare ko.

Highwayman:Sarap ng lechon thanks pre.

Joelt:Pre ok yung race natin sa next race na yung atraso ko sayo ha napapansin ko parati tayong hindi nagkakalayo sa grid position bakit kaya? sana laging ganun.

Rbboy:Kung mabilis ako mas mabilis ka kita mo naman nasunog na yung koche mo ang bilis pa din pero napansin ko mukang relaks ka nung umuusok yung koche mo mukang sanay ka na joke lang pre see you next race.

Jayps:Nice dicing with you pre mukang malapit na malapit na pero feeling ko talaga nung final hit natin parang gusto mong bangain yung koche ko joke lang ok talaga pre
Old 02-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Tech Regular

JoelT: thank you sir! oo nga 1st time ever!! swertihan lang talaga at kahit papano may konting improvement na din sa driving! idol ko talaga to si tochidet balak ko na din bumili ng muchmore t-shirt at magpakulay ng buhok

Tochi: peace tayo idol salamat nga pala sa setup board at caliper! hanep kumpleto talaga sa gamit pati pang guage ng springs meron! lufet!

Pitshop: Hoy ano na namang kalokohan yan.. trophy gusto ko remembrance kahit un natirang xmas trophy

FBJ: salamat ulit.. sana swertihin ulit hehe
Old 02-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Tech Adept

TOCHI: You're welcome pare! Sa Thurdsay JP daw ulit, may race tayo dun, EP. Kitakits

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.