Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 02-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pitshop
see you guys later for our first ever EP DRY RUN/TEST/SOFT OPENING RACE
at JP RACEWAY!!! sana gumana ang amb...

anyway.. this is all just preparation for NEXT THURSDAY'S INAUGURAL NIGHT RACE AT JP RACEWAY!!!
may amo ata yang amb mo sir, si imagnum dapat andun...

sir pasuyo narin ng 643 and 503 pang LCG. sama mo na sir ang speedmind foam tires 40F and 42R.. pati yung hiniram ko sayo ibalik ko na later... tnx
Old 02-15-2006, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by HAWKE
caught in the act!!!!

babytoi101.9 seems to be enjoying a lot.
its up to you to surmise on whatever is
happening under the table.

and rough seems to be enjoying the scene!!!
babytoy: sor nagkakamot kaba???

Rough: gigster!!!
Old 02-15-2006, 09:53 PM
Tech Master

hawke: aba nabuhay ka!!! mukang napa-aga ang valentines mo. tapos naba???

laro ka later??
Old 02-15-2006, 10:32 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
jt: here are my impressions - the T2 seems to be a very planted car, very SMOOTH and STABLE and seems to flow through corners like butter. it does not seem to scrub much in the corners (i noticed tire ware is very low compared to other kits ive run recently) .... its planted but not too planted - if that makes any sense. ..... remember i ran the kit in mod (box stock) the first time 3 weeks ago and ran faster times than i have with my most recent cars (FTTC4 and BD) despite me feeling that it pushed a bit on-power. and hitting 24 laps was easier with this car. i think the other strength of the T2 is that it really gives you the feeling that you are fully in control of it - very predictable! no sudden breaks in traction or things of the sort (if the rear end breaks free, its usually coz i had wrong throttle or steering inputs when negotiating a corner.

but then comparing cars on how they perform out of the box i feel is somtimes not a good judge of its true potential since these cars, when undergoing development, are tested at their home tracks or at test facilitites. if during development the car was tested at a track a bit similar to capitol's conditions and grip levels, then likely the manufacturers will come out with a factory set-up that will be good out of the box when you run it in capitol. if the car was developed in conditions far from what we are used to, then likely the box settings will not be as good for our purposes. so there's some luck involved there. at the end, its set-up and practice that will make these top of the line cars run fast - regardless of brand!
ROBO - Tenks meyn. Patingin ng setup this Sunday. You may have a point kasi with the observation about the test track used for establishing the factory setup . . . . There might be a good setting in your T2 which could be applied on the BD or RDX to come up with good results as well.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

hahaha kala ko lilipat ka na ser sa xray eh hehe
Old 02-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by FBJ's RDX
If you like the entry to be more aggressive, like the one pictured above Jayps' post, ok lang. You can still dial exit steering anyway
Which post? I always get distracted kasi everytime I come across a post of JAYPS, dahil sa AVATAR nya eh.

In any case, I want my entry to be more aggressive nga but I don't want to do it by positioning the front shocks of my RDX on the outermost holes of the shock tower. . . . Masyado naman kasi syang sensitive to steering inputs when done this way eh.

Sige, I'll give the 6 degree blocks a try since I'll be able to regain exit steering naman with your help.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Tech Master

hahaha kala ko lilipat ka na ser sa xray eh hehe
Lilipat lang ako sir KUNG . . . . .
Old 02-15-2006, 10:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by KillWency
And Leeroy was also excellent in the race I watched last year in manila. Really untouchable.
Which race was this, the Masters at the Capitol Speedway last December???
Old 02-15-2006, 11:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

jt: not quite sure what you plan to gain by looking at my set-up on the t2 but by all means go ahead and have a look. but again, the T2 is a different car altogether so even if you try to copy my set-up by trying to simulate shock angles, caster, and the more obvious adjustments, things like roll centers, weight distribution, CG, etc., will be so different, i doubt if you'll get the same results in your RDX, BD, or LCG. suggest you just work on setting up your car using the supension theories we all know and slowly work at getting it to where you want it to. do so during the next few races. mga club race lang naman yan so thats the best scenario to test your car.
Old 02-15-2006, 11:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

Originally Posted by joelt
Lilipat lang ako sir KUNG . . . . .
sir may secret meaning ba yan kung? acronym ba yan?
medyo nalito na ko eh...
Old 02-16-2006, 12:12 AM
Tech Master

ROBO - To be more specific, I wanna take a look at the camber link angles and mounting positions to see if there is a 'general trend' on how these should be setup. Same goes for caster blocks used and shock position. . . . . Shortcut, so I don't have to experiment one setup at a time.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:19 AM
Tech Master

sir may secret meaning ba yan kung? acronym ba yan?
medyo nalito na ko eh...
Hehehe KUNG bibili nito si TOCHI, LEM2, o ITIM.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I Will If You Will!!!

Kita mo naman dati, No Questions, wala lang stock si Garet, kung hindi patay!!!!

Yahoooo!!!!!!!! Looks like I'm a GO for sunday!! Too much to loose to let FBJ's Bday Race to pass!! See you guys!! You will not believe my reason to be able to race this Sunday!! HA!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 06:13 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Surely pag kumuha na si ronald
Old 02-16-2006, 06:25 AM
Tech Addict

In any case, I want my entry to be more aggressive nga but I don't want to do it by positioning the front shocks of my RDX on the outermost holes of the shock tower. . . . Masyado naman kasi syang sensitive to steering inputs when done this way eh.
parang may subliminal message itong statement mo joel! hehehe!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.