Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 02-12-2006, 03:41 AM
Tech Regular

cge guys i think malapit na ko mag pang hapon kaso lang talaga mahirap ata ako pag saturday races... pero pag nagka budget im thinking of going back... i lalapan nyo na ko nito hahaha
Old 02-12-2006, 03:41 AM
Tech Regular

gers: pm mo naman sakin cell number mo na format yung xda ko pota
Old 02-12-2006, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Default Nice Race Weekend Guys!!!!

HMAN - Thanks for picking up my batts sir. Grabe, buti at nakatsamba pa ako ng one set. Looks like papakyawin na nila ROUGH, FAFATOY, at TOCHI yung tira today. . . . Nabalitaan kasi nilang 5 packs ang in-assemble ni RICKY eh.

FBJ - Looking forward to next Sunday. Sana maganda ang maisip nyo ni PITSHOP BOSS na format.

CHAMBS - Looks like you've gained the respect of some more race colleagues last night because of how the 'breaks' go, when up against you.

FAFATY - Driveable naman pala yang kotse mo eh . . . At least a lot better than one car I know of.

ROUGH - Txt mo ako sir ng the night before on when you plan to go to the office. . . Para mabitbit ko yung manicure set ko.

TOCHI - What can I say? . . . . Huwag mawalan ng pag-asa. Dadating din ang panahon na matatalo mo ang ITIM at ang kanyang N.O.G.N.O.G. . . . . ROBO - Tama ba spelling????

Last edited by joelt; 02-12-2006 at 06:04 PM.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Tech Adept

Good Morning Sleepy Heads!!!

Unahan ko na kayo mga boys....I hope to see all of you guys again this Sunday, Feb 19, there is going to be another race with Free LUNCH (all you can eat) and Worth It ( stuff that you can actually use in a race) Raffle prizes for everyone. Please wait for further official announcement from Pitshop Boss himself. Thank you
Old 02-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

anyone know a dependable, complete and best priced hobby shop in hong kong? thanks!
Old 02-12-2006, 07:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

FBJ: sir thanks sa tips regarding sa tray..

ROBO: sir, thanks sa motor spring, hirap mag hanap kasi ng gaunu... wala pa stock sa pitshop. thanks ulit..

JAYPS: Nice run pare, your the man to beat the next time, and ofcors i had a great time with the sunday race... hay... thats racing...

LEM: sir thanks for lending me the front diff set, while mr. pitshop is so busy racing...

EVAA: pare salamat sa sponsorship ng batts nung sunday race... sa uulitin pre!!!

tantalus: as usual wala ka...

tochidet: weather-weather lang yan... Next time pare...

until the next race...
Old 02-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by blindjudge
anyone know a dependable, complete and best priced hobby shop in hong kong? thanks!
Don't know if your based in Manila, but the hobby shops here are competitively priced as against those in HK. . . . . They're even cheaper.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Tech Master

Default Charging Tips . . . .

HMAN/FBJ - Any tips for charging IB3600s and IB4200s? CTX or linear?
Old 02-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Tech Adept

Curious Mind- nice race pare!! naka-una lang ako pero judging by your pace, touch and go lang. share tayo dun sa buggy blast and thanks for the garlic chips. wala pa rin ako answer for your killer packs.
Old 02-12-2006, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Any Pinoys going to the TCS in Ohio?
Old 02-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

fbj: im there! count me in ... sana naman may mod na! bat di nalang mod tsaka 19T ang classes sa FBJ cup???

bublé mind: no prob sa springs! may extra naman ako e. ... malas lang, na-isahan ka ni jayps!

lmagnum: taob kame sayo grabe! puro N.E.G. lang kami ... ikaw di lang isa kundi dalawang N.O.G.!!! as in NOG-NOG! HAHAHA loko lang!

rbboy/xtreme: sorry but just have to ask again, kelan nyo balak yung first race sa JP? Weekend of the 25th ba? Sana sunday, may kasal ako pupuntahan sa 25th (saturday) e ...
Old 02-12-2006, 09:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by blindjudge
most of the shops that i know are located in Mongkok Kwong Wah street to be exact, there's a lot of hobby shop there that you could go to and ask around sorry for asking but why go there when there are hobby shops here in Manila whose prices are very competitive with Hongkong shops
Old 02-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jayps
Curious Mind- nice race pare!! naka-una lang ako pero judging by your pace, touch and go lang. share tayo dun sa buggy blast and thanks for the garlic chips. wala pa rin ako answer for your killer packs.

hehehehe... i gues your right... so had an early valentine last sunday???
Old 02-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Joelt:really enjoyed yesterdays race with you ronald and the rest of the fast guys of 19T i learned to let a lapping car pass till next week 19T ulit
Old 02-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by buboy28
most of the shops that i know are located in Mongkok Kwong Wah street to be exact, there's a lot of hobby shop there that you could go to and ask around sorry for asking but why go there when there are hobby shops here in Manila whose prices are very competitive with Hongkong shops

I got the impression that the batteries are cheaper there... someone told me this. so are you saying this is not true? the GP or IBs would come out the same as our lhs here? thanks!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.