Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 01-21-2006, 11:12 AM
Tech Master

Sarap talaga sa Capitol Speedway! Busog ka na, makapit pa, hehehehe See you guys at the next race!
Old 01-21-2006, 04:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I watched the mod race yesterday (Sat Jan 21), and stayed only for a short time (from about 5 pm until 5:30ish).

I didn't really go out and meet people, save for the few I already knew (joelt, pitshop boss, etc). Besides, you guys were busy tinkering and setting up and what nots.

All I can say is that you guys really looked like all of you were having fun. It was a great atmosphere of camaraderie, and the beer was a nice touch (so much for don't drink and drive! haha!).

Congrats to everyone there, not on winning, but on managing to be a fun group!
Old 01-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Alfalfameister
I watched the mod race yesterday (Sat Jan 21), and stayed only for a short time (from about 5 pm until 5:30ish).

I didn't really go out and meet people, save for the few I already knew (joelt, pitshop boss, etc). Besides, you guys were busy tinkering and setting up and what nots.

All I can say is that you guys really looked like all of you were having fun. It was a great atmosphere of camaraderie, and the beer was a nice touch (so much for don't drink and drive! haha!).

Congrats to everyone there, not on winning, but on managing to be a fun group!
Yes, it's always fun to race or practice in Capitol. People are nice and friendly except when they are hungry, hahahaha, just kidding. Capitol Speedway is the best place to learn aabout EP Racing, tuning, driving techniques and driving etiquette. Please join us again next time and bring your kit. We will be glad to help you with your setup

Sonny
Old 01-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by evaa
PITSHOP: cge na pumayag ka na, may libre one year consultation pa, para talagang deal sweetener, hehehehe
ano yan, yung sa serpent swap?? gusto mo ako nalang magbigay ng GFX kapalit libreng one year sa retainer??!! Gusto mo dalawa pa!!! Sa iyo pa serpent mo!!

Hello to CS boys!! miss ko na rin chillin' and racin' with you guys!! akala ko i could do without rc muna pero i could not do without the CS people! practice daw ba wednesday?? Striker miss ka na daw ni G _ R _ T! hehe!

Hello racers! na miss ko na rin mag race!! pagkabukas na JP definitely magpapakasawa ako hehe!

Lem: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are very happy for you!!!!!

Curious: malayo pa bday ko. wag ka kasi magpapaniwala kay evaa ganyan talaga yan!!
Old 01-21-2006, 11:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

mga sirs: pasensya na kahapon at medyo late ang lunch natin... worth waiting for naman yung ADOBO... champion talaga next week ba litson at JP Raceway???

curious: sir eh pwedeng-pwede ka na sa modified sir... kita mo naman same pace lang tayo nung last heat, anong brush gamit mo nun? next week ba dadala ka KIREI chips?

alfa: ganyan talaga sa capitol... ANG SAYA SAYA palagi! busog pa palagi at pagdating ng 2nd heat medyo lashing na kami ni JOELT hehehehe! bring your kit next time
Old 01-21-2006, 11:30 PM
Tech Adept

Heheh. Thanks for the welcome, guys. I don't have a kit, and I'll probably start off-road or something first (great for backyard bashing). Although I did commit to getting racenut's used XXXS G+ (but I plan to convert that to rally).

Maybe later this year, I'll go on-road, too. But it looks competitive (read: expensive), but no one can discount the fun factor.

One of these days, guys, one of these days...

Puede ba kahit walang kit maki-lechon?
Old 01-21-2006, 11:53 PM
Tech Addict

galing ni pacquiao!!! wooohooo! great day to be a Filipino!!
Old 01-22-2006, 01:25 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by chambalero
ano yan, yung sa serpent swap?? gusto mo ako nalang magbigay ng GFX kapalit libreng one year sa retainer??!! Gusto mo dalawa pa!!! Sa iyo pa serpent mo!!

Hello to CS boys!! miss ko na rin chillin' and racin' with you guys!! akala ko i could do without rc muna pero i could not do without the CS people! practice daw ba wednesday?? Striker miss ka na daw ni GARET! hehe!

Hello racers! na miss ko na rin mag race!! pagkabukas na JP definitely magpapakasawa ako hehe!

Lem: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are very happy for you!!!!!

Curious: malayo pa bday ko. wag ka kasi magpapaniwala kay evaa ganyan talaga yan!!

San ka nagpupupunta? Nawawala ka sa eksena! Mag laro ka naman kasama namin
Meron ka nang bagong teammater, malalaman mo pag nagkita kayo sa track, naka X-Ray din sya na T2.
Old 01-22-2006, 02:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

actually nag pa pizza lang ako yesterday sa race cuz it was my 2nd son's birthday... for those in the know... si BUNS yon.

(conclusion - kailangan na magpakain kung may birthday sa pamilya... hindi na lang birthday ng racer ang sinusubaybayan subalit pati na rin sa mga kapamilya)

and tomorrow naman
is my 3rd son's 2nd BIRTHDAY... for those in the know that's my son BOO naman and to celebrate... just cuz I feel like it

EVERYTHING IS 10% OFF TOMORROW
FROM 10:00 AM TO 20:00
(existing promo not applicable)

I MEAN EVERYTHING !!!!
that's right that includes
TIRES, BODIES, NITRO ENGINES, MOTORS, KITS, CHARGERS, BATTERIES YOU NAME IT ITS 10% OFF TOMORROW!!!

and sorry but the offer is only good for *ahem* cash purchases hehe

see you guys tomorrow!!!
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-picture-005.jpg  
Old 01-22-2006, 04:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pitshop

EVERYTHING IS 10% OFF TOMORROW
FROM 10:00 AM TO 20:00
(existing promo not applicable)

I MEAN EVERYTHING !!!!
that's right that includes
TIRES, BODIES, NITRO ENGINES, MOTORS, KITS, CHARGERS, BATTERIES YOU NAME IT ITS 10% OFF TOMORROW!!!

and sorry but the offer is only good for *ahem* cash purchases hehe

see you guys tomorrow!!!
SALE at PITSHOP!!! Jaz in time for the buying week!!! hehehehe...
Old 01-22-2006, 04:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rbboy

curious: sir eh pwedeng-pwede ka na sa modified sir... kita mo naman same pace lang tayo nung last heat, anong brush gamit mo nun? next week ba dadala ka KIREI chips?

Kirei nanaman??? wag na yun... iba nalang... si chito ang tanungin natin ng mas ok keas kirei,... hehehehe... nag try akong high silver na brush... next time subok ako ng trinity... Chopeto cup sa JP??? Pwede!!!
Old 01-22-2006, 04:26 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by chambalero
Dont worry now i know na GANYAN NGA LANG ANG MOKS NA YAN!!! Hope to see you soon at the traks...
Old 01-22-2006, 08:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Talking

soon to come at XTREME
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
ICC_product_sheet.pdf (250.3 KB, 128 views)
Old 01-22-2006, 09:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Tatalope / Rough : May napansin ba kayo naiwan na battery tape sa table ko?
Old 01-22-2006, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Fatboy Joe
Sarap talaga sa Capitol Speedway! Busog ka na, makapit pa, hehehehe See you guys at the next race!
Looking forward it to Bro!!! Sarap magpatakbo sa Mod talaga. ANG LUWAG kasi ng track during heats, kaya praktisadong-praktisado ang racing lines during racing conditions.

Nice lap time exchanges between you and PITSHOP BOSS - 12.6 to 12.7!!!That's friggin fast cause my fastest lap is almost a full second slower!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.