Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 01-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Balugz
Sinong Nevermind? I sense a new team in the making...

Team NeverminD. hehehe
Sir, hindi po ppyag si master rough na maka team ako kasi malayo po ang agwat namin sa RC skills... master and commander na po si raf-rough!!!

peace sir!!!
Old 01-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by curious mind

babytoy: magsasaka? pulis elaborate... hehehehe
nevermind! hehehehe!
Old 01-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hi allenong:

You'll get better responses by posting in the main Electric Off-road forum regarding races in the States.

TY
Old 01-06-2006, 01:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by babytoy101
nevermind! hehehehe!
for sale na ang gt7 ah....
ano next????
Old 01-06-2006, 07:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ang Ganda!!! It will be ready soon Let us be greatful to JP for providing us an all-weather track
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-image-106-.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-image-108-.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-image-109-.jpg  
Old 01-06-2006, 07:40 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by HAWKE
for sale na ang gt7 ah....
ano next????

my old radio reliable radio!
Old 01-06-2006, 07:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by XTREMERCHOBBIES
Ang Ganda!!! It will be ready soon Let us be greatful to JP for providing us an all-weather track
wow puede na tayong mag organize ng international race, hehehe! XRC! you got pm sir!
Old 01-06-2006, 07:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default GRABE!!!!!!!!!!

Na excite ako!!!! SA sobrang excited ko---- pinost ko sa main thread!!!

Iniingit ko lang sila kasi ala sila nun!!! Wala sa kalingkingan ng SoCal yun!!!

JP Reyes - Salamat!!!

Kailan ang Opening???
Old 01-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Tech Master

Ganda talaga ng track! Never imagined it was that big kasi I used to play 1/8 buggy there but with 1/10 scale car the track looks really big. Asphalt is in between Capitol speedway and Fort so we will definitely have lots of traction Plus the fact that it is an indoor track - we can play rain or shine! Never na tayo iitim pag may araw at mababasa pag umulan. Only problem is Itim will have to wear something bright baka hindi na natin siya makita dun Loko lang!!!
Special mention to Highwayman and FBJ for all their help with the track. TY!
Old 01-06-2006, 08:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by XTREMERCHOBBIES
Special mention to Highwayman and FBJ for all their help with the track. TY!
HIGHWAYMAN and FBJ: THANK YOU!!! Silent operator talaga kayo!!! always behind the scene but infront of everything!!! Mabuhay!!
Old 01-06-2006, 08:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by curious mind
Sir, hindi po ppyag si master rough na maka team ako kasi malayo po ang agwat namin sa RC skills... master and commander na po si raf-rough!!!

peace sir!!!
I'm not suggesting that you should team up w/ Rough. Baka lang maisipan mo /nyo magbuo ng bagong team.

Peace din!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by babytoy101
my old radio reliable radio!
May I know kung ano ipapalit mo dyan sa GT7?
Old 01-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Balugz
May I know kung ano ipapalit mo dyan sa GT7?
wla pa sir!
Old 01-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

anyone know if the new XRay T2 has hit local shores already (and how much)???

chambs: may stock ka na ba nito?

text me at 0917-6888371 ...
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-t2.jpg  
Old 01-06-2006, 07:29 PM
Tech Master

Talking NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Team Wave joins XTREME RC Hobbies product line

Lightning is a professional NiCd / NiMH battery discharge and equalizing system developed by TEAMWAVE.

After years of research and development, TEAMWAVE successfully developed Isolated Cell Discharge & Monitoring circuitry (I.C.D.M.) and Adaptive Current Control System (A.C.C.S). With the introduction of these state-of-the-art technology, serious racers can now enjoy precise voltage cut off, individual cell voltage monitoring and varying discharge current in one compact unit.

Each battery is discharged and monitored through a pair of high power transistors in the Lightning system. The circuitry for each cell is optically isolated from each other to ensure accuracy and independency. Built-in over-sized heat sink and high power fan help dissipate heat efficiently. Individual cell voltage and discharge status are clearly displayed through the blue backlight / white character LCD.

Another key feature is the Adaptive Current Control System (A.C.C.S). Onboard computer will automatically adjust individual cell discharge current according to its voltage. It's just like having one independent discharger working exclusively for each cell in the pack! You can have all cells in a pack discharging at different currents at the same time! Once the battery pack (1 - 6cells) is put on the tray, the system will start with the maximum possible discharge current (~5A depending on battery condition). When cut-off voltage (User select from 0.7V to 1.0V in 0.01V increment) is reached, the system will automatically lower the discharge current so as to maintain the cell voltage at the desired cut-off level and let the discharge process to continue. Compared with traditional discharge tray, the discharge process is considered finished and the pack will be cut off at this point. In fact, plenty of charges are still stored in each cell. A pack cannot be effectively equalized if there are still a lot of charges inside each cell. Currently you may resort to a pure resistor tray to get rid of the remaining charges and thus equalize the pack. However, these discharge trays do not have any cut off mechanism and may cause permanent damage to the cells. This is especially undesirable for the new generation high capacity cells which do not like over-discharge below a certain voltage threshold.

Isolated Cell Discharge & Monitoring circuitry (I.C.D.M) allows the system to discharge and monitor each cell individually. Relative energy (charges) left in the battery is also displayed. The bottom left image indicates that two of the cells have finished discharging while the remaining cells are still discharging.

By adopting I.C.D.M. technology, "Voltmeter" function is included in the Lightning system such that user can check individual cell voltage. In voltmeter mode, users can also connect their charger to the system such that individual cell voltage is monitor and displayed during charge*.

Specification:

Dimensions........................................ ..........180 x 75 x 85mm

Weight............................................ ...............398gram

No. of cells............................................. .......1-6 cells

Discharge current.........................................0. 10 - 5.00A (Auto adjust)

Cut off voltage........................................... ....0.70 - 1.00V (Adjustable)

eXtended Discharge Level.........................1-9

Operation voltage........................................12V DC

LCD............................................... ................2 x 16 Blue LCD, white character

Fan............................................... .................12V internal cooling fan

GET YOURS NOW!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.