Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 12-07-2005, 04:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

I know Gerry cant make it

pero ano naman dahilan nung iba??

Last edited by pitshop; 12-07-2005 at 10:27 AM.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Available next week at Xtreme RC Hobbies!!!

VXR LIPO TX BATS FOR M8, M11, 3PK & KO HELIOS

CORALLY RDX KITS, PARTS & OTHER ITEMS

TEAM WAVE LIGHTNING EQUALIZING TRAY

Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-rdx_small.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-m11-3pk.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-m8.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-lightning_wide.jpg  
Old 12-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Tech Master

I quote carlo: " here at the track p_t_ina wild! Met Raywoods and Alan Yeow"
He seems to be enjoying according to Roland dami daw condom baon si Garet

Last edited by XTREMERCHOBBIES; 12-07-2005 at 10:51 AM.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Tech Master

Xtreme RC Hobbies would like to announce our newest product

Lightning is a professional NiCd / NiMH battery discharge and equalizing system developed by TEAMWAVE.

After years of research and development, TEAMWAVE successfully developed Isolated Cell Discharge & Monitoring circuitry (I.C.D.M.) and Adaptive Current Control System (A.C.C.S). With the introduction of these state-of-the-art technology, serious racers can now enjoy precise voltage cut off, individual cell voltage monitoring and varying discharge current in one compact unit.

Each battery is discharged and monitored through a pair of high power transistors in the Lightning system. The circuitry for each cell is optically isolated from each other to ensure accuracy and independency. Built-in over-sized heat sink and high power fan help dissipate heat efficiently. Individual cell voltage and discharge status are clearly displayed through the blue backlight / white character LCD.

Another key feature is the Adaptive Current Control System (A.C.C.S). Onboard computer will automatically adjust individual cell discharge current according to its voltage. It's just like having one independent discharger working exclusively for each cell in the pack! You can have all cells in a pack discharging at different currents at the same time! Once the battery pack (1 - 6cells) is put on the tray, the system will start with the maximum possible discharge current (~5A depending on battery condition). When cut-off voltage (User select from 0.7V to 1.0V in 0.01V increment) is reached, the system will automatically lower the discharge current so as to maintain the cell voltage at the desired cut-off level and let the discharge process to continue. Compared with traditional discharge tray, the discharge process is considered finished and the pack will be cut off at this point. In fact, plenty of charges are still stored in each cell. A pack cannot be effectively equalized if there are still a lot of charges inside each cell. Currently you may resort to a pure resistor tray to get rid of the remaining charges and thus equalize the pack. However, these discharge trays do not have any cut off mechanism and may cause permanent damage to the cells. This is especially undesirable for the new generation high capacity cells which do not like over-discharge below a certain voltage threshold. (For example, IB3800)

A.C.C.S is implemented through XDL, higher XDL level will give deeper discharge

Isolated Cell Discharge & Monitoring circuitry (I.C.D.M) allows the system to discharge and monitor each cell individually. Relative energy (charges) left in the battery is also displayed. The bottom left image indicates that two of the cells have finished discharging while the remaining cells are still discharging.

By adopting I.C.D.M. technology, "Voltmeter" function is included in the Lightning system such that user can check individual cell voltage. In voltmeter mode, users can also connect their charger to the system such that individual cell voltage is monitor and displayed during charge*.

Specification:

Dimensions........................................ ..........180 x 75 x 85mm

Weight............................................ ...............398gram

No. of cells............................................. .......1-6 cells

Discharge current.........................................0. 10 - 5.00A (Auto adjust)

Cut off voltage........................................... ....0.70 - 1.00V (Adjustable)

eXtended Discharge Level.........................1-9

Operation voltage........................................12V DC

LCD............................................... ................2 x 16 Blue LCD, white character

Fan............................................... .................12V internal cooling fan

Actual pictures of Lightning Equalizing Tray:
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-lightning0211.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-lightning0212.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-lightning0213.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-lightning0214.jpg  
Old 12-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pitshop
I know Gerry cant make it

pero ano naman dahilan nung iba??
Don't know if you're referring to the Christmas Race sir. . . . . But if you are, KUPZ won't be able to make it kasi duty daw sya. ROUGH, on the otherhand, is not yet sure kasi baka mag-upgrade sila ng Life Plan ah este Oracle application sa Loyola.

ALTHOUGH . . . KUPZ won't be able to make it on the 18th as well, and ROUGH is equally not sure for the said date.
Old 12-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by XTREMERCHOBBIES
I quote carlo: " here at the track p_t_ina wild! Met Raywoods and Alan Yeow"
He seems to be enjoying according to Roland dami daw condom baon si Garet
kanino gagamitin ni garet? kay ray wood and allan yeow? posible? j/k lang

XTREMERCHOBBIES Available next week at Xtreme RC Hobbies!!!

VXR LIPO TX BATS FOR M8, M11, 3PK & KO HELIOS

CORALLY RDX KITS, PARTS & OTHER ITEMS

How much lalabas yung Team Wave?
Old 12-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

fbj: shet! im sure nabitin ka. anyway, there's always capitol this sat. sana nga lang wag umulan! hope the weather is better in malaysia. kelan ba yung sa thailand? nga pala, favor, if you are going to the track on sunday, pwede pahiram ng dremel? im gonna mill na my upper deck. mas ok talaga pag walang stand-offs when running on asphalt. may extra upper deck naman ako if ever i wanna put back the stand-offs.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by chambalero
Galing talaga ng XRAY!! the only belt car to win the masters!!!!!

You forgot to mention na may palugit pa nun yung mga kalaban mo since 'single belt setup' ka pa nun.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Team Wave Lightning - P4,950

Baka Ray wood ang pangalan ng woody nya At least safe naka condom
Old 12-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hello Homer : Melly Clit-mas sa iyo.

Sir Sonny : may prob daw yung binigay nyong acct#.

Sir JT : Thanks for the offer. Sana hwag matapat sa weekend na iyon ang gagawin namin pero pasko na kasi yung susunod na weekend, kaya... See you na lang sa saturday.

Good luck pala sa mga sasali sa Malaysia race. Donk forget the pictures
Old 12-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
fbj: shet! im sure nabitin ka. anyway, there's always capitol this sat. sana nga lang wag umulan! hope the weather is better in malaysia. kelan ba yung sa thailand? nga pala, favor, if you are going to the track on sunday, pwede pahiram ng dremel? im gonna mill na my upper deck. mas ok talaga pag walang stand-offs when running on asphalt. may extra upper deck naman ako if ever i wanna put back the stand-offs.
Syempre bitin pero I have no choice, ther is always a next time. Meron naman sa Feb sa Thailand, sila jayps and Cholo are interested too. Ill bring my dremel on Sunday.

Team Wave Lightning - P4,950

Baka Ray wood ang pangalan ng woody nya At least safe naka condom
Thanks, not bad ang price. This is similar to the MUCH MORE thing right?
Old 12-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=Fatboy Joe]Syempre bitin pero I have no choice, ther is always a next time. Meron naman sa Feb sa Thailand, sila jayps and Cholo are interested too. Ill bring my dremel on Sunday.

Actually saving up for thailand already, but will only run stock.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

Originally Posted by joelt
Don't know if you're referring to the Christmas Race sir. . . . . But if you are, KUPZ won't be able to make it kasi duty daw sya. ROUGH, on the otherhand, is not yet sure kasi baka mag-upgrade sila ng Life Plan ah este Oracle application sa Loyola.

ALTHOUGH . . . KUPZ won't be able to make it on the 18th as well, and ROUGH is equally not sure for the said date.
eh kayo sir?
Old 12-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mr. Shims
Originally Posted by Fatboy Joe
Syempre bitin pero I have no choice, ther is always a next time. Meron naman sa Feb sa Thailand, sila jayps and Cholo are interested too. Ill bring my dremel on Sunday.
Actually saving up for thailand already, but will only run stock.
That's good to hear. Im preparing now too, para walang bitin. dyahe nga ako kay carlo at jason, tuloy di naka sama si jason. si carlo kasi natatakot kay garet eh, baka kung anu raw gawin sa kanya habang nasa shower sila joke lang
Old 12-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

what exactly is the race in thailang on feb? reedy race ba yon?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.