Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 12-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Tech Adept

RBBOY: Sorry bro. 'm still using the old rear belt.

Congrats to all the winners last saturday!

Thank you to all those who donated for the pizza,chicken and mojos for the after party.

A BIG,BIG thank you to Leoray for providing tons of pizza and mojos for the said after party and for his magical cooler that never ran out of beer.

MANG/Mr.Shims/Ronald- salamat sa pera ninyo during the pusoy and texas hold'em game.

Before we all get caught up in the stress of the holidays, I wanna wish all the racers a very blessed christmas season to you and your families. And to all the hobby shops, continued success in the coming year.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Tech Adept

And good luck to the guys going to Malaysia!!!! Enjoy!!!
Old 12-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Fatboy Joe
Lapit lang kasi siya sa Malaysia, kailangan kasi nila ng pwetman ah este pitman, baka kasi mapagod si alex j/k lang po, hehehehe
Ayos . . . . . Nag-post ng ebindensya ang PAULC sa MISC TOPICS Thread. . . . . Maniniwala pa kaya ang madla na FEMCA nga lang ang sadya ng ating Local Contingent???
Old 12-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jayps
MANG/Mr.Shims/Ronald- salamat sa pera ninyo during the pusoy and texas hold'em game.
Hindi pa ba nila na halata nung raffle portion na napaka swerte mo nung gabi na yun???
Old 12-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Tech Adept

RBBOY i got one here when are you leaving? Will try to find a way to give it to you.

Goodluck guys with the FEMCA event sagadin nyo na yung pagkuha ng autographs! motor, batteries, kahit body!

Thank you Lord for the weather and great series...!!

RBBOY thank you for the day saving spektrum receiver would have left already if it werent for that.

"new spektrum buyer!" hehehe

HWAY thank you for the last bat, grabe punch!, got stuck in the sandbag again which kinda explained my day if not for that... oh well thats racing.

Congratulations MANG on a great day of racing and series! thank you for the use of killer batteries and the great feel radio

It's been only 3months since I started EP and iba talaga can't wait for the next wave of big races...

Great run guys!
Old 12-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Tech Master

Default Ano na rin magpapasalamat

THE GUY UP THERE - for everything

PITSHOP BOSS - for the great event and organization

HMAN - for the base setup of my Yokomo BD (which I even used for the LCG)

ROUGH - for being my chief mechanic

ITIM - for inexplicably being my lucky charm for the day.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Tech Master

Ako narin magpapasalamat............Maraming maring salamat sa iyo mamang poste. Kundi dahil sa katigasan mo, at sa tibay ng loob mo, hindi sana ako uuwi ng talunan at mababasagan ng chassis. Bilib ako sa iyo dahil ang tapang tapang mo, hindi ka lang man umilag nung pabangga na ako sa iyo. Mabuhay ka mamang poste at sa susunod na ating pagtungali, papabalutan kita ng sako na may foam, hehehehe
Old 12-05-2005, 01:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Good luck to the Philippine contingent for the FEMCA!
Old 12-05-2005, 01:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

pitshop: magpa-club race ka naman sa sabado for those not going to FEMCA. lets try running in that new layout counter clockwise! what you say? mod please!
Old 12-05-2005, 02:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Good luck FEMCA contestants... behave ingat sa mga sabon!
Old 12-05-2005, 06:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sasama na ata ako baka maging tito ako bigla
Just remember bawal pork sa malaysia, carlo=pork

Sonny and Jason 2 cars ang susundo sa inyo c/o VXR para wala kayo problem going to the hotel. Sorry still no reply from DC if he is still going to FEMCA.

Enjoy kayo at bahala na kayo sa kapatid ko. Akayin nyo nalang pag hindi maka lakad
Old 12-05-2005, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

MASTERS 2005
FINAL RESULTS

OPEN CLASS

1 Joel Tinio
2 Raymund Medel
3 Jon Albano
4 The Man They Call the Bullet
5 Winner Ramos
6 Bing Curious
7 Kenneth Marcelino
8 Edward Go
9 Ricky Mendoza (minalas lang)

JUNIOR MASTERS

1 Alex Enriquez
2 Carlo Dionisio
3 Garet Santayana
4 Rough Vaggas
5 JP Calimbas
6 Mike Chiong
7 Professor Judy

MODIFIED MASTERS

1 Leorey Yanson
2 Daniel Sarmiento
3 Gerry Soler
4 Jason Rodriguez
5 Mike Ang
6 Sonny Yalung

STOCK MASTERS

1 Leorey Yanson
2 Joel Tinio
3 Allan Hizon
4 Ronald Panelo
5 Cholo Paragas
6 Carlo Jereza
7 Chito Detabali

MASTERS HIGHLIGHTS-----------

- 4 different cars win in the 4 different classes. Yokomo BD, Xray FK05, Associated TC4, HPI Pro4 (2 belt and 2 shaft)

- very impressive run from the the Man They Call Bullet .... watch out for this one folks....

- a new rivalry is brewing: Mr. Bing Curious vs Ricky the Pitshop Assistant

- Tight battle in the Junior Masters between Mr. Riddler (18pts), Mr. Xtreme (18pts) and Mr. Action (16pts) decided in the last LAP!!!

- Jason Rodriguez (BD) only driver to steal a top finish from Leorey Yanson in modified... My apologies to Roborat (TC4)... our crash probably cost you your 2nd place finish

- Exciting battle in stock... handout motors being available only 20 min prior to race causes some weird results!!! Joel Tinio fails to qualify properly due to glitching motor. Cholo Paragas burns motor! Chito Detabali drills a hole in motor... and it gets waaaay slower!! Suffice to say, next year should be even MORE EXCITING

- Ronald Panelo places 2nd in the grid in the Stock Masters (this is a paid announcement)

- Car Manufacturer Breakdown : Yokomo 41%, Losi 17%, HB 10%, AE 6.8%, Xray 6.8%, Tamiya 6.8%, Schumacher 6.8%, HPI 3.4%

- Driver Weight Breakdown : Over 200lbs 66%, Between 150-199 lbs 30%, Below 149 lbs 4%

- IB vs GP battle pretty even as most top drivers choose to actually use both Leorey Yanson uses Promatch IB3800's and Reedy GP3700's, other top finishers also use a mix of batteries

See you guys next year!!!
Thanks to everyone who participated! Dont forget our Christmas Race on the 17th (EP) and the Lemangs 2005 on the 11th (GP)

Thank you Lord for the wonderful racing year we've had!!!

A MERRY CHRISTMAS SEASON TO ALL!!!
Old 12-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pitshop
MASTERS 2005

MASTERS HIGHLIGHTS-----------

- 4 different cars win in the 4 different classes. Yokomo BD, Xray FK05, Associated TC4, HPI Pro4 (2 belt and 2 shaft)

- Ronald Panelo places 2nd in the grid in the Stock Masters (this is a paid announcement)

A MERRY CHRISTMAS SEASON TO ALL!!!
Actually sir, the score was 3 shafts and 1 belt. . . . . a Yoke LCG was used for the Open Class.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

pitshop: it ok. no prob at all. i know it was unintentional. thats racing as they say. besides, i could have still secured 2nd in the last heat but that run was my worst of the day .... just really tough for me to run at night coz i cant gauge the ends of the corners very well with limited light. nonetheless, it was great racing! 8x1 or lower is the way to go! hehehe

wont be able to make it for the Christmas race which is a bummer! any chance it will moveto the 18th? hehehe baka sakali lang. pano kung ulanin? hehehe
Old 12-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Tech Master

Ako rin in favor of the 18th, in case there's a chance to move it or in case it rains!!!

Si KUPZ din ata may duty on the 17th.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.