Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 09-16-2005, 01:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joelt
Do I feel lucky . . . . . . 'again'?
sir jt! pag nagkataon pa litson kayo sir ha!
hehehe!

hman: anong heli yung pinagkaka-abalahan nyo sir?
Old 09-16-2005, 01:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Carfreak: ikaw ba yung nagtatanong sa battery care? if yes, visit the first 4 pages of our RC tips and tricks. Medyo nilinis ko yung first few pages para madali maghanap ng useful info.

Old 09-16-2005, 01:09 AM
Tech Adept

Good choice itong CE Pitbull. If I'm not mistaken, meron na rin itong step charge similar to the CTX function ng Much More. Meron din syang lockout function which helps prevent false peaks.

You can use a higher cutoff for 2400 Nicads compared to Nimh packs. If not mistaken, hanggang 40 or 50mv for the entire. May thread sa International Forum solely dedicated to Pitbull chargers. Look up mo na lang sya to make sure.

While you're at it, try to look for maintenance tips for 2400s na rin. Iba ang pag-maintain dito compared to Nimh packs. If I remember correctly, gusto nito naman ng pulse charging on the second run, tsaka 0 volts ata sya while storing.
thanks for the help sir... research ko nalang sa int forum yung maintenance...
wla yta step charging to linear lang,,, yung pitbull x3(black) lang yta yung meron nun etong blue wala. thanks po ulit!!!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 01:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Mang :

Diff Gear Cover for the MR-4TC SD LCG ¥950 SD-302LDC

Rough : 1 Pair please
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-cover.jpg  
Old 09-16-2005, 02:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

Old 09-16-2005, 02:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rayman
tatalope, curious mind- maniwala ko sa inyong kolokoy.
im not the one with 10 motors at hand who just bought a lathe recently and going to buy much more charger. and the other one with sugak na batts???? nabenta na yun di ba? which one was using eight very very good matched batts last race? ehehehe. just take it easy man and have fun is all. i love this hobby matagal na and i see so many people who try it and get frustrated and quit. im sure nakita mo na ilan newbie nagbenta ng stuff nila dito and move on. that's beside the people who dont go to the tracks anymore, too. sayang naman.

idol nga si rough. bilib nga si tantalus sa rc ni rough. ibang klase daw tulin. eh matulin din rc nyan ni tantalus so his words are reliable.
ok man easy-easy lang... have fun? FOR SURE!!! dont worry you'll be seing alot of me sa hobby na toh... as long as im enjoying and having lotsa fun!!! so join ka na!!! or i mean join na kayo!!! c tantalus may ibang hobby na... gusto ng triple X

rough; share naman yung mga black magic mo jan sa kit mo!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 02:48 AM
Tech Master

Since bumubuli ka nga pala ng bagong diff gears, at since magkakaroon na pala ng cover yung bagong LCG . . . . . I-pullout mo na ngayon pa lang yang LCG mo. This way, sabay na ang pagbili mo ng cover at ng diff gears by that time.
hmmm??? c rough patatakbuhin na ang LCG? this i gotta see!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 03:23 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by curious mind
ok man easy-easy lang... have fun? FOR SURE!!! dont worry you'll be seing alot of me sa hobby na toh... as long as im enjoying and having lotsa fun!!! so join ka na!!! or i mean join na kayo!!! c tantalus may ibang hobby na... gusto ng triple X

rough; share naman yung mga black magic mo jan sa kit mo!!!
Tama yan easy easy lang. Wag gigil sa trigger . Wag mafrustrate kung di makahabol. Frustration leads to quiting rc altogether. So many have followed that road.
Si tantalus ok yan magoffroad sya di pa nya natry offroad eh. Sagasaan ng truggy yan. ehehe
Old 09-16-2005, 04:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default help with my batts

mga bro ask ko sana wat ba maganda settings for
reedy quasar pro VERSION 1..

i have my packs 1700, 3300....

dko lam kung wat ok na settings for threshold and charge amps. tnx in advance
Old 09-16-2005, 06:01 AM
Tech Master

Tama yan easy easy lang. Wag gigil sa trigger . Wag mafrustrate kung di makahabol. Frustration leads to quiting rc altogether. So many have followed that road.
Si tantalus ok yan magoffroad sya di pa nya natry offroad eh. Sagasaan ng truggy yan. ehehe
mr. rayman puro quitting naman ang cnasabi mo. yaan mo na yung iba kung nag quit... ako nunka mag quit... kasi masaya mag RC. otsey?? astaluego caballero!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 06:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default I was not gonna reply until...

Rayman – you were using a .52mv cutoff on your 3300’s for more than a year until I told you to lower it. Now, whose batts are sugak?
I think you could be more supportive to your friend. SERIOUS MIND is having lotsa fun at his new track, he has already entered his very 1st club race and is even planning to join the Sept. 25 race. Yes, they’re spending a bit more for this hobby. So what! He's got money to spend and the main thing is they’re having fun, and they’re not the ones who’s complaining at this very moment. Seems like you’re the one who’s sourgraping as I read your posts here. Is it because your gonna be spending less time with BEAUTIFUL MIND now that he’s playing at capitolyo and you’ll be at speedzone. Don’t worry you’ll be meeting new guy friends there. Maybe you should be the one to change your nick from Rayman to _ayman. Cha ching! Case Closed!!!

Sir Carfreak – you could use rayman’s settings on charging your nicads. 4.5-5 amp charge rate and .60mv cutoff is safe for your nicd batts. Haven’t owned a pitbull charger, only borrowed and used it for a couple of times. Am not sure if the blue version will let you change the charge rates on the fly. (You should really ask sir rough, sa kania galing un pitbull ng friend ko)

Sir Rough – no offense intended when I told rayman that your kit was fast. To bad Chito and the others were not there so that I could’ve compared more kits. Yours and Sir Lem’s rides really stood out from the rest.

Tatalope – pa-cut ng comm sa bago mong lathe? See you at the tracks!!!

Delirious Mind – I’ve already pulled out you’re nitro kit off the for sale thread as per the order of Furious Wife. Remember, having a blast playing with your rc is different from blasting the cars lapping you of the tracks. May the force of gigil be with you! By the way, borrowed your avatar and made a few changes. Hehe!!!

Peace!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 07:24 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tantalus007
Sir Carfreak – you could use rayman’s settings on charging your nicads. 4.5-5 amp charge rate and .60mv cutoff is safe for your nicd batts. Haven’t owned a pitbull charger, only borrowed and used it for a couple of times. Am not sure if the blue version will let you change the charge rates on the fly. (You should really ask sir rough, sa kania galing un pitbull ng friend ko)
confirm ko lang po sir... as it appears on the screen dpat [ .060 ] 60 mv ang delta cutoff? thanks sir!!!! tska sa lahat!!!! btw may praktis ba tom?

sir rough... any comment or tips?... any would be gratly appreciated!!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Babytoy: Nangangarap palang magkaroon ng LCG o TC4. On 2nd thought, parang baliwala rin kung bibili ako another kit tapos sponsored tires pa rin nakasalpak. Next month na lang kayo daan, meron na ako force feedback wheel by that time. Woohooo!!!

Rough: Baka lasing pa kayong dalawa kaya Marilou nabanggit ninyo sa guard. Paki reserve ng gulong for next month. hehehe
Old 09-16-2005, 09:57 AM
Tech Addict

tantalus swerte ka kakauwi ko lang now lang ako reply:P. pero mamaya ka na. :P

mr. curious mind, that's good you wont quit. sabi mo kasi sakin ur selling me ur batts diba? nakapost cgm, two tc3's, your electronics and even the v1r. concentrating sa nitro as you called urself nitro boy. hehe! that's good to hear you'll stick to electric on road after all.

oh ikaw tantalus -
point 1- kaya nga ginawa ko ng .24mv per your advise alam kong mahilig ka magbasa sa net and you would know better.
point 2 - weren't you the one who told me that bing might get frustrated with his impulse buying and not knowing what he's getting into very fickle minded doesn't know whether to stick to elec or nitro? comparing him to some guys that bought all the hopups for their rc and new equipment but still not catching up. sayang wala kong phone tapping.:P syempre sayang din invest ni bing if he does get frustrated. the hobby needs more people as it is.
point 3- wats the offense of telling me that rough's kit was fast? totally illogical. if for no other reason we should shoot for how his rc performs nga. ganun kaganda setup ng rc nya for stock racing.
point 4 - rayman is a character from a video game. rc lang ba talaga ginagawa mo? magtry ka naman ibang hobby kahit minsan :P. thinking of something else with the nick means you have something you're denying in yourself. time to come out of the closet :P

uy baka kala ng mga tao dito serious ito. di nila alam sabay sabay tayo naglalaro. ah except si tatalope. sa offroad talaga hilig nyan. lakas lang talaga asaran. sayang wala si asarking mang eddie. hahaha.
Old 09-16-2005, 10:39 AM
Tech Master

Last edited by curious mind; 09-17-2005 at 09:16 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.