Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 09-15-2005, 08:52 AM
  #7786  
Tech Adept
 
carfreak33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: mandaluyong city
Posts: 153
Default oberteyk!

Originally Posted by lem2
I was driving home from PITSHOP and suddenly I felt like I was driving inside an RC Car when I was following this car!!! Just had to take the Picture!!!
Was Looking for the wing but could not find it, maybe the owner removed it because it was a rainy day!
nice pic sir lem!!!!! dapat oberteyk na drop na yata pack nya
sir rayman: thanks for the info!!!!
sir tantalus: any comments on charging?
carfreak33 is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 09:09 AM
  #7787  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (16)
 
Balugz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 954
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by lem2
Christmas came early for me!!!!
Sir Lem2,

Give me a report re LCG vs FT TC4 ASAP!
Balugz is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 09:18 AM
  #7788  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
curious mind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: I never imagine it could be that GOOD!!!
Posts: 1,903
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rayman
curious mind dapat serious mind na dapat nick mo kasi "serious" racer ka na. heeheeh. get ready to spend serious cash. si tatalope dami tsismis sa ym yan.

regarding technical stuff with chargers, si tantalus mahilig magbasa sa mga ganyan. set to .24mv and charge at 4.5-5 amp with 3300. with 2400 nicd i dont know i just use .60mv and 4.5amp. with ib3600 setting ko .24mv and 6amp. sa mill pro .05mv for nimh.
yoh rayman... im just starting to feel the fun of racing. dont worry mas mura ang track fee sa capitolyo kesa sa speedzone.
curious mind is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 09:30 AM
  #7789  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
lem2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: OC
Posts: 3,061
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default BALUGZ

Originally Posted by Balugz
Sir Lem2,

Give me a report re LCG vs FT TC4 ASAP!
I just started sanding the lower deck! Will build the TC4 slowly!
Even if I have not run the TC4, i will not choose between the two, ma-migrain-nin lang ako! I'm sure ganda din takbo nyan!!

Hope to see you soon sir, either with an LCG or TC4!
Hintayin mo na lang yun kit version ng LCG--- siguro kasing mahal din sya ng TC4!!!

Lem
lem2 is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 09:32 AM
  #7790  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (56)
 
pitshop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 3,765
Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)
Default

HEHE MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

pitshop is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 04:53 PM
  #7791  
Tech Addict
 
rayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Catch me if you can!
Posts: 741
Default

Originally Posted by curious mind
yoh rayman... im just starting to feel the fun of racing. dont worry mas mura ang track fee sa capitolyo kesa sa speedzone.
Ah Im not talking about the track fee. Track fee is track fee. You'll see what I mean when you want to catch up. Cha ching! Anyway have fun racing pre! Remember to just have fun.
rayman is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 05:43 PM
  #7792  
Tech Master
 
joelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Capitol Speedway
Posts: 1,918
Default

Originally Posted by MOTO
no other wagers? last call is at 2pm.
Oist magpa-donut ka naman!!!! Medyo malaki ata ang kabig mo dito sa forum, ha. . . . . . Sinlaki ng lamang ng iyong alma mater!!!
joelt is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 06:38 PM
  #7793  
Tech Master
 
joelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Capitol Speedway
Posts: 1,918
Default

Originally Posted by lem2
I just started sanding the lower deck! Will build the TC4 slowly!
Even if I have not run the TC4, i will not choose between the two, ma-migrain-nin lang ako! I'm sure ganda din takbo nyan!!

Hope to see you soon sir, either with an LCG or TC4!
Hintayin mo na lang yun kit version ng LCG--- siguro kasing mahal din sya ng TC4!!!

Lem
Tingin ko, matatapos mo yang kit mo over the weekend . . . . . . Umuulan eh.
joelt is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 06:42 PM
  #7794  
Tech Master
 
joelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Capitol Speedway
Posts: 1,918
Default

Originally Posted by rayman
Ah Im not talking about the track fee. Track fee is track fee. You'll see what I mean when you want to catch up. Cha ching! Anyway have fun racing pre! Remember to just have fun.
There admittedly will be a price to pay. But it won't be coming in one big bang, just so you could be competitive. Take ROUGH, for instance. The only thing new this guy buys are tires (bumili na sana ng LCG, gusto namang ibenta ngayon). And yet he's now the top stock racer of their class.
joelt is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 07:14 PM
  #7795  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Merry Christmas to me too! (see my signature)

curious mind: tip, just concentrate on learing to drive as fast as you can with what you have. pag medjo maganda na takbo mo and you get more consistent then you can probably think of upgrading gear like motors or batts (you already have a supurb ride - 415). there's nothing like the fun of racing. see you more at the track!
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 07:27 PM
  #7796  
Tech Master
 
joelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Capitol Speedway
Posts: 1,918
Default

ROBO - Ano ka ba talaga kuya? . . . Avatar mo kasi Yokomo, pero signature mo ay AE. Kaya pala kinuha mo yung AE na pit towel ko, ha.
joelt is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 07:37 PM
  #7797  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
tatalope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 429
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by joelt
There admittedly will be a price to pay. But it won't be coming in one big bang, just so you could be competitive. Take ROUGH, for instance. The only thing new this guy buys are tires (bumili na sana ng LCG, gusto namang ibenta ngayon). And yet he's now the top stock racer of their class.
yan ang magandang halimbawa! di kelangan ng magagandang gamit para manalo! kaya yun mga gusto mag race wag kayo matakot sa mga magagandang gamit ng mga ibang kasama natin.. driving lang pwede ka na manalo tsaka katuwaan lang naman ang labanan.. idol ko na tuloy si rough! .. papakulot na din ako ng buhok!!
tatalope is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 08:36 PM
  #7798  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (12)
 
rough512's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,455
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tatalope
yan ang magandang halimbawa! di kelangan ng magagandang gamit para manalo! kaya yun mga gusto mag race wag kayo matakot sa mga magagandang gamit ng mga ibang kasama natin.. driving lang pwede ka na manalo tsaka katuwaan lang naman ang labanan.. idol ko na tuloy si rough! .. papakulot na din ako ng buhok!!

Ba't ako nasama dyan?

Sir JT: Bumibili naman ako ng brandnew diff gears a, tsaka hingepins hehehe... Yung LCG malapit ko na iwidro kay mang. May nakita akong link sa SD thread na may diff cover daw na kasama dun sa full kit ng LCG. Di ko mabuksan yung linked PDF pero kung tutoo yun, wala na ako excuse not to use the LCG. Di pa laos ang SSG. hehehe

Tatalope: kulutin mo sarili mo buhok. Gandang Ricky Reyes. Sabayan mo si Concious Bing.
rough512 is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 08:54 PM
  #7799  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
curious mind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: I never imagine it could be that GOOD!!!
Posts: 1,903
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rayman
Ah Im not talking about the track fee. Track fee is track fee. You'll see what I mean when you want to catch up. Cha ching! Anyway have fun racing pre! Remember to just have fun.
thanks bro... hanep concern..
curious mind is offline  
Old 09-15-2005, 09:02 PM
  #7800  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
curious mind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: I never imagine it could be that GOOD!!!
Posts: 1,903
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by joelt
There admittedly will be a price to pay. But it won't be coming in one big bang, just so you could be competitive. Take ROUGH, for instance. The only thing new this guy buys are tires (bumili na sana ng LCG, gusto namang ibenta ngayon). And yet he's now the top stock racer of their class.
correct ka jan sir, rc has a price to pay... mag-papogi ng kit, magpabilis ng ride, lahat yan may expense. but whats important is your happy in what you do, being competitive makes one a little more complete and knowing what you are made up.
curious mind is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.