Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 07-31-2005, 10:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
thought it was really on power you were looking for in the LCG? if thats still the problem, as mentioned before, maybe try laying your front shock in one whole on the tower and retain the blue spring. that should help.

i might go the way of softer springs talaga and work on a set-up around that. noticed capitol is getting quite bumpy recently. i guess its coz of all the rain. as of now, im back to using yellow front and blue rear. i might go blue all around this weekend if we get to race (sana! ) and see how that works out. and oh yeah, im kinda liking how the mazda 6 body feels again. parang hiyang sya sa bago kong set-up.

we ran yesterday in capitol, and i ran rayspeed blue all-around on my LCG, and with box stock settings, it had definitely more steering than my BD yesterday, (both intial, and exit) also i found that i could gear higher with the LCG than on the BD, with the same motor.

i will try the same settings on my BD next practice day and see if its the set-up or the drive train...
Old 07-31-2005, 10:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by suntok2

The President of KO PROPO came to Manila to discuss with Team Dogbone of the plans for a KO PROPO Grand Prix to be held here in the Philippines in 2006. Picture above shows Team Dogbone together with the KO President.
Wow, oka yan ricky! Balitaan mo kami Thanks
Old 07-31-2005, 10:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kentot
whats a good kit now? ano na ba ang mga odels ng kits/ assoc, yokomo, hpi... how much ang price range ng brand new kit?
Pinaka ok sa lahat, LOSI JRXS. Ganda ng handling and matibay
Old 07-31-2005, 10:51 PM
Tech Elite

whats a good kit now? ano na ba ang mga odels ng kits/ assoc, yokomo, hpi... how much ang price range ng brand new kit?

YOKOMO - MR4TC - BD (Belt Drive)
- MR4TC -LCG (shaft drive)

L O S I - JRX-S (center line battery) very unique design.

Associated - TC4 (in my opinion, drives better than the TC3, factory kit due to come out soon)

HPI - PRO 4 (but a new belt drive is coming out, the CYCLONE )

X-Ray - FK05

price range, maybe 17T to 23T ????
Old 07-31-2005, 10:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by suntok2
The President of KO PROPO came to Manila to discuss with Team Dogbone of the plans for a KO PROPO Grand Prix to be held here in the Philippines in 2006. Picture above shows Team Dogbone together with the KO President.

good to hear... EP AND GP ?

... mukhang pumapayat si bardir clemen !!! (masyadong serious)
Old 07-31-2005, 11:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

kentot: as always, you can't go wrong with the top brands, yok, losi, xray, ae. for yokomo its BD or LCG. just have to consider that the LCG uses an open diff case which leaves the gears exposed to debris. other than that, i think its just a matter of you choosing between belt of shaft driven. losi is losi so you can't go wrong there. if you choose ae, i suggest you wait for the fttc4 to come out. i've told myself as well that my next shaft car will be that one! nga lang, it's not out yet. as for costs, well, they're all gonna set you back at least P17K. no escaping that. if you're on a budget, you may want to consider a 2nd hand kit. want my BD? hehehe ... i dont mind trying out a new kit.
Old 07-31-2005, 11:47 PM
Tech Champion

highwayman: sounds good. i found that softer springs really help the BD as well. as mentioned, i also plan to go blue all around with my BD. as of now i am at yellow front, blue rear. if anything, it also helps smoothen out the car around the bumps in the track. let me know how the all blue set up works for you. wont be able to do that myself since i wont be racing this weekend. gooing to a retreat with the wife. pagdadasal ko nalang kayo.
Old 08-01-2005, 12:48 AM
Tech Champion

Default NEWS FLASH: Schumi Wins Euros

Teemu takes it home for team schumacher at this year's Euros. The battle was tough but he was able to hold of the challenge from current IFMAR world champ Marc Reinhard.

A well deserved and long overdue win for Teemu and Schumacher.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

2006 Civic (Concept)
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-icon_2.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-icon_1.jpg  
Old 08-01-2005, 03:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Kentot: Losi men JRX-S
Old 08-01-2005, 07:25 AM
Tech Master

Talking

SCHUMACHER Mi2!!!

as posted by ROBO:
Teemu takes it home for team schumacher at this year's Euros. The battle was tough but he was able to hold of the challenge from current IFMAR world champ Marc Reinhard.

A well deserved and long overdue win for Teemu and Schumacher
Old 08-01-2005, 07:35 AM
Tech Master

Talking NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Ride D-Stratus MKII body (high down force, medium size track). One of the favorite body to use by the highly competitive Japanese 23T super stock class.IFMAR Approved

Ride D-Stratus MKIII body (super high down force, small-medium size track). One of the favorite body to use by the highly competitive Japanese 23T super stock class. Also works great on carpet.IFMAR Approved

Ride Honda ACCORD 190mm body (currently one of the most popular bodies in Japan) IFMAR legal. Used by Astushi Hara to capture 2nd place at the 2004 IFMAR Worlds Championship.Just in: Over 50% of the top drivers in TITC (Thailand International Touring Car race) used the RI TSX body.80% of the top ten driver at 2004 Japan National ran a TSX Body.IFMAR ApprovedEFRA Approved (EFRA Homologation No. 4005)

also:
Ride D-Stratus 200mm body
Body Stiffeners
Intake Duct for EP Motors
CA Glue & Nozzle
Tires & Inserts (limited stocks)
Stickers
Body Cushions w/ clips
Wing

NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Last edited by XTREMERCHOBBIES; 08-01-2005 at 08:21 AM.
Old 08-01-2005, 07:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

NOW AVAILABLE!!!

SKIP THE PRE-ORDERING
SKIP THE LONG QUEUE

IN LIMITED QUANTITIES.....

FINALLY IN STOCK!!!

BJ4 4 WHEEL DRIVE EP BUGGY
Old 08-01-2005, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Fatboy Joe
Wow, oka yan ricky! Balitaan mo kami Thanks

No problem bradir
Old 08-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Talking some pics of TEEMU

"THE CHASE TO VICTORY"

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.