Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 07-15-2005, 12:27 AM
Tech Master

BRIAN - Bring your ride na rin, at baka tulog na ang mga batts mo. . . . Practice lang in the morning if you can't stay until the afternoon.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

alrite! agahan ko na rin! may bagyo kasi so might as well be there around 8 or 9 para maka-practis at masubukan mga bagong set-up ng husto.

joelt: u like my body? .... wait a minute, that dint sound rite! you like my paint scheme? hehehe im picking it up today. will run it tomorrow as well. want to also see the difference between the mazda and ride accord. although more or less alam na natin, malay mo baka meron din maibibigay ang mazda na magandang resulta. see you bright and early!

rbboy: thanks ulit! papaga ako ng isa pa pag dating ng mga ride bodies nyo. walang gayahan ng scheme ha! hahaha
Old 07-15-2005, 12:45 AM
Tech Initiate

BRIAN - Bring your ride na rin, at baka tulog na ang mga batts mo. . . . Practice lang in the morning if you can't stay until the afternoon.

will do.. actually, yan lang ginagawa ko pag nasa bahay lang. mag cycle ng batts, linis ng rc att titigan yung my bodies... ay bwisit!!! kailangan ko nang magpatakbo!!
Old 07-15-2005, 01:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Natikman nyo ba yung sardinas sa gata? dala na rin ako tom
Old 07-15-2005, 01:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default discharging

Hello people! I'm new to the forum..hehe. After a four year break from RC I've decided to get back into it. Anyway, I need help in making a discharger for my 2400 tamiya NICD stick packs. I already have a tray that was given to me before that has 6 slots for light bulbs(kulang to diba?). But, I don't have any device that cuts off the connection between the tray and the pack, so the danger of draining the batt way too much is there.

Here's where I need help...
1)What is a good amperage to discharge my packs?(30A?)
2)How many more bulbs do I need to add to the tray to make the discharge amperage suffucient enough?
3)And what device will I need to make the voltage cut off?
-If there is such a device, where can I buy it and how much?

Your replies will be greatly appreciated! thanks!
Old 07-15-2005, 09:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

nemo 812 - well there are 2 products right now that are locally available

first is the integy reactor 30. it discharges at 30 AMPS and automatically cuts off at a set voltage.
-3,000++

then you have the spintec battery manager. it somewhat pulse discharges at 35 amps and will provide you with the ff data:

runtime
ave voltage
capacity
energy
internal resistance
6,000++
Old 07-16-2005, 08:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default rep

cool! thanks! i'll save up for that..but in the mean time, what's a safe way to discharge my packs without a proper discharger? i only have 6 bulbs to discharge.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Tech Regular

mga sir, ung rc ko xxxs na losi, parang lumiliko left to right, right to left ng sobrang kunti pagtrinotle ko nakataob para makita ko ung mga gulong.. ano kaya problema nun? thanks sa tulong

Last edited by solidcarlo; 07-16-2005 at 08:09 PM.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Talking race results

race results posted at our freewebs site... thanks to everyone for joining the race and for the good company

click on the link on my signature
Old 07-17-2005, 07:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rbboy
race results posted at our freewebs site... thanks to everyone for joining the race and for the good company

click on the link on my signature
Great Race mga sir!!! Will be on time for your Anniversary Race for sure!! Buto na lang natira eh

Hirap mag mod, iba talaga ang throttle control, need to practice more or need to stay in Stock/Spec Racing muna hehehehe!

JoelT: I'm good to go on saturday!! will set up at 9-10am and Balik na lang ako after christening! Now I have to make my LCG sit at 4.5mm!! Ang baba!!!! And papano kung under weight tayo? ano gagawin natin? 1,5 or 10 peso coin ang ilagay natin? Dala ka ng douuble sided. Let's use our LCG, ganda ng pagka 1st mo using it or BD?

ITIM/CHRIS: join us!!!!! Chris this is an oppurtunity na hindi mo sinasadya yun crashes mo with JT last time we raced there!!

have a Good Week ahead!!!!
Old 07-17-2005, 10:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Babytoy + Rough: Sana nagr-rc pa rin ako pagbalik ko. I went for the PC upgrade route muna kasi di ko pa rin masikmura bumili ng 2K na gulong (kasama bagong inserts).

Duron 750 > AthlonXP 2000+
3dfx Voodoo 3 3500TV > Asus Geforce4 Ti 4600
Asus A7V > Asus A7V8X-X
128mb. SDRAM > di pa sure
Lousy 300w PSU > di pa sure

Ang bilis nohhh!
Old 07-17-2005, 11:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default ...

any idea how much a pair of aluminum dish wheel costs???
(touring wheels, not the setup wheels)

Last edited by HAWKE; 07-17-2005 at 09:42 PM.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:32 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Oil for shocks

Mga Sir,
What alternative oil can I use for my shocks? or I need the precise oil for my lolo yokomo?
Old 07-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Tech Champion

rbboy/xtreme: great race last sat. and the race coverage at your site was great as well. ok yung race synopsis, feel mo talaga yung pagka enjoy ng racers. salamat sa chibog! sa uulitin! tsaka salamat "fast" pala ako! hehehe ... nga lang, malas! only had one good run that i din't flip the car or hit a curb. no excuses though, ako talaga nag error parati. di bale, next week ulit. definitely the body is giving me the steering i want. my lap times are more consistent and im a hair away from a 25 lapper. next week sana ok na!

itim: salamat sa donut! buti nalang yung results na naka-post sa site nina rbboy hindi ikaw yung first. handa na ako mag protesta eh.

lem: you wont learn how to run mod by practicing in stock! on the other hand, if you run mod more often, stock will be a breeze. kaya practis lang ng practis sa mod. especially pag mga club races lang naman. wag mo isipin na baka mag kalat ka lang. thats what club races are for - to learn, set up your ride, and sharpen your skills. kaya mod ulit tayo week after next!

joelt: konti nalang pare ko! it's getting there. thanks for lending me the blue ae springs. mukhang ok cya talaga. i will try the in-line knucles na this weekend and let you know kung ok. testing pa konti.

hiwayman: check this out - http://www.jrxs.net/forums/index.php...&st=12&p=2599&

Last edited by ROBORAT; 07-17-2005 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-17-2005, 09:00 PM
Tech Master

RBBOY/XTREME - Great race, great food, great post race coverage!!! Ang medyo kulang na lang siguro ay ang pagkuha ng mabilis tumakbo na marshall, na hindi takot sa humahataw na RC at hindi tumitingin sa mga sexy na naglalaro ng tennis sa kabilang court during the middle of a race.

ROBO - That's nice to hear Bro. Nice paint job for both your rides . . . and nicer to see that you're Accord body was still intact after an entire race day.

ITIM - Salamat sa donut!!! Keep the donuts coming. It really is important that you maintain your status as a regular A-main finisher

MOTO - Salamat sa almusal. Sa uulitin, ha? . . . . 'Wag bawasan ang pagka-anghang, tabihan lang si STRIKER ng nde maanghang

Last edited by joelt; 07-17-2005 at 11:25 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.