Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 07-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

JOELT - game ako dyan sa CRISPY PUT@ este PATA pala!!!
binabalak ko sumali sa 23t sa july 23 para magamit ko naman yung 23t motor ko!!! di na nagagamit eh.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Ordinary stick type vs. gun type Pro

Mga sir,
Ano ba advantage pag naka pro Controller at mahal na controller sa stick type like mga mega tech jr at mga mura? ba
Old 07-12-2005, 09:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Devastator:

Usually mas madaming adjustments na magagawa sa mga mas mahal na controllers. For example

1. Microcomputer-based. Almost all newer controllers already have this, even some AM controllers.
2. Detachable/Replaceable modulator modules. Pwede mong palitan yung basic frequency from 26, 27, 29, 40, 75MHz.
3. Ability to adjust multiple parameters like throttle and steering punch, exponential, throw, ABS, Throttle acceleration, automatic start etc. Some people consider these settings as "cheating" and insist that really good drivers don't need these features.
4. Some companies claim their equipments are more resistant to glitching, have greater range etc.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rbboy
attention: STRIKER, FBJ, HIGHWAYMAN, ROBO, KUPZ, MANGSKI are you joining the race? mga pogi(oh ha!) mudified ba tayo? si joelt 23-turn daw eh... please dont forget the warm-up race this weekend... shall i take your order? crispy pata, dinuguan, pork bbq, inihaw na baboy, adobong baboy? hehehe

Sarap sana pero I wont be here this weekend Nasa subic ako, exile muna ako dun kasi lumalakas daw ang team losi, pinahinga muna kami, hehehehe joke lang po

Pero sa Aniversary Race sali ako syempre
Old 07-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Default rough512

Alright.... tanx rough!...

I have a mr4tc belt driven kit. will my belt last if I get a very strong motor?
Old 07-12-2005, 10:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dvst8r
Alright.... tanx rough!...

I have a mr4tc belt driven kit. will my belt last if I get a very strong motor?
What belt driven kit do you have? is that the SP or BD? If you have the SP, if you barke the beltthen it will be hard to find a replacement. If its the BD then spares are readily available. It can very well handle mod motors but if its the SP, it may not last that long because of age.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

If you're still using the older Mr4TC belt drive car, you might want to upgrade to the newer shaft driven or belt driven version. Pitshop has a very nice shaft driven version on display. These newer cars are sturdier and better supported parts-wise

You'll know you have the older kit if your car does not have the blue aluminum bulkheads.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Default bulkheads?

Is that the engine mount, the bulk head? I really dont know the version, just bought it 2nd hand, I think its a MR4TC and was converted to MR4TCW PRO.
Is this right?
Its still in good condition, and I think it has a lot of modification already. screws are already changed to hexed, the gears are one-way, aliminum engine mount.

If its an old version kit, can i convert it to the latest model, cuz the body looks all the same.

can u help me guys?...

BTW thanks for the replies....
Old 07-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Tech Master

HIGHWAYMAN / STRIKER: Si Randman naka LOSI JRXS na....amo kaya ang gagawin nya susunod, baka tanggalin din nya yung upper deck! Check out the JRXS thread......
Old 07-13-2005, 06:00 AM
Tech Elite

Is that the engine mount, the bulk head? I really dont know the version, just bought it 2nd hand, I think its a MR4TC and was converted to MR4TCW PRO.
Is this right?
Its still in good condition, and I think it has a lot of modification already. screws are already changed to hexed, the gears are one-way, aliminum engine mount.

If its an old version kit, can i convert it to the latest model, cuz the body looks all the same.

can u help me guys?...

BTW thanks for the replies....
That is still race worthy BUTparts are not available for it anymore! Worst thing is,the arms are the weakest link. There are still a few of those kits out there but its only kept for Nostalgic purposes, bec there are NO more parts for it. Sana b4 you got the kit you asked about parts availability.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pitshop
CAPITOL WEEKEND RACE RESULTS!!!

WACKY RACE IV

WACKY SUPER CAR A - MAIN

1 Inigo Bilao - JRXS
2 Allan Hizon - FK05
3 Carlo Dionisio - Mi2
4 Joel Tinio - SD LCG
5 Jygs Tiangco - 415
6 Tuts Aldaba - 415
7 Chito Detabali - SD LCG
8 Sennen S - TC4
9 Ronald B anelo - SD CGM
10 Mike Dioniso - Mi2

WACKY SUPER CAR B - MAIN

1 Mike A ng - Trinity T-Spec
2 Doc Lem - SD LCG
3 Cholo Paragas - Mi2
4 Rough Vaggas - SD SSG
5 Kurips Chung - SD CGM
6 JP Calimbas - Mi2
7 Rey Parco - 415

NOT SO WACKY MODIFIED CLASS

1 Sonny Yalung - JRXS
2 Raffy Abello - FK05
3 Jason Rodriguez - BD
4 Mike Ang - BD
5 Gerry Soler - BD
6 Ronchie Garcia - SD CGM

PAYBACK TIME !!MODIFIED RACE
the following week.....

1 Jason Rodriguez - BD
2 Sonny Yalung - JRXS
3 Mike Ang - BD
4 Raffy Abello - FK05
5 Inigo Bilao - JRXS
6 Joel Tinio - BD
7 Sennen S - TC4
8 Allan Hizon - FK05
9 Gerry Soler - BD
10 Carlo Dionisio - Mi2

see you all this weekeeeeeeeeeend!!!!!!!
Losi back with a vengeance

thank you all for coming to our 4th Wacky Race!!
We hope everyone enjoyed the sumptuous lechon and the scandalous donuts!!!
Walang hiya nalaglag pa ako!!!
Old 07-13-2005, 10:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Exclamation

mga sirs: we wont be giving away trophies on this weekends warm-up race ha... naninigurado lang po para walang magreklamo sa 1st yr ANNIVERSARY RACE for sure meron at gagandahan namin guaranteed naman na masarap yung lechon for lunch kaya magdala na kayo ng NORVASC hehehehe
Old 07-13-2005, 05:26 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by lem2
That is still race worthy BUTparts are not available for it anymore! Worst thing is,the arms are the weakest link. There are still a few of those kits out there but its only kept for Nostalgic purposes, bec there are NO more parts for it. Sana b4 you got the kit you asked about parts availability.
Can it be converted to a DB? just saw the manual, Its a MR4TC SP Converted to MR4TC Pro.......Or ill just buy lots of Biogesic?...
Old 07-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Tech Initiate

Where do Yokomo boys Race?...so I can get tips. Dont worry, Ill bring lots of biogesics or advil para mawala sakit ng ulo nyo sa mga tanong ko...
Old 07-13-2005, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Where do Yokomo boys Race?...so I can get tips. Dont worry, Ill bring lots of biogesics or advil para mawala sakit ng ulo nyo sa mga tanong ko...
Please come on Saturday at Capitol Speedway in PASIG! Its located along Shaw Blvd, inside the Capitolyo katabi lang kami ng entrance, the track is adjacent to the tennis court and rock climbing facility.

Better to take valium! Your car can't be converted to the BD or LCG. As I've said before its old, Some racers who are using your kit before mayhave some parts that you can ask for or buy. Your kit was one of the sought after chassis on the market 5 years agoand was really expensive now baka 2k na lang siya binibenta- pahirapan pa.

Just use the car and make the most out of it. When the RC Bug Bites you its time for a newer kit out there. or when you break something---its time for a new kit

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.