Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 04-05-2005, 05:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

lem: this is the sweetest ride ive ever built ... or layed my eyes on for that matter. can't wait to get some scratches into my chassis! gotta run this thing already! tagal ng sabado! if you do decide to get one, you'll surely be happy. how they made everything so easy to access is just so trick! ... two screws and your center layshaft is out.... 4 screws and you've got your diffs in your hand. and the fit and finish is fantastic! swabe talaga yung auto.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by ROBORAT
lem: this is the sweetest ride ive ever built ... or layed my eyes on for that matter. can't wait to get some scratches into my chassis! gotta run this thing already! tagal ng sabado! if you do decide to get one, you'll surely be happy. how they made everything so easy to access is just so trick! ... two screws and your center layshaft is out.... 4 screws and you've got your diffs in your hand. and the fit and finish is fantastic! swabe talaga yung auto.
Hi ROBO, good to hear you got your new ride....i also hear that you cannot make it here to Cebu this year, sayang. Keep in touch bro and keep us posted on how the first test went.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

glide1: yup, unfortunately not this year. first one im gonna miss. I am just back into full time racing so i still need to get into the groove of things especially with the new ride. i dont want to do what i did last year and run a new car off the bat at a big race (that was the debut of my cgm and i busted my one way gear in the very first quali).... results were not impressive when i do that and it can get frustrating. although i did have fun depite that. i just want to take my time this time around with the new BD. back to belts and back to finding that set-up. hopefully it wont be difficult ... yokes are usualy easy to get hooked up. good luck with the race! a number of guys will be coming over from manila this time so im sure you wont miss me! HA HA HA! regards to allen, jay2, end the rest. maybe you guys can make the trip over here during the masters later this year.
Old 04-06-2005, 02:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

PRESS RELEASE

THE SUCCESSOR TO THE GREATEST RADIO OF ALL TIME!!!!

SANWA
Our new line of product, named °•M11°¶.

M11 °V High-end Radio control transmitter for RC car.
Our new product °•M11°¶ out today!!

Today, SANWA launched new line of High-end Radio control transmitter for RC car which is designed based on the feature of our M8 series.

This product was developed upon the idea called °•The control of Dreams°¶ and it comes with °•°¶extreme High response Technology °V HER Technology).

We introduce new features to control RC car more realistically and purse the basic feature of faster and sharply to the breaking point.

It employ(adapt) large size L.C.D with 2 color back light, which allows you to ensure all the information you need when you control the RC car.

We placed importance on User°¶s feeling of willingness to focus on controlling the RC car.

Moreover, our new product lives out our promise of the design, which gives users to have the feeling of pride, grace and also greater sense of use for grip and steering in order to heighten driver°¶s sensitivity

Main features:

1. Adapt the new feature of °•Extreme High Response Technology°¶.

°•The quick response technology°¶, has been in great demand since we released the °•M8°¶, has updated to the breaking point and adapted to °•M11°¶.
This EHR Technology incorporates the opinion of drivers and allows you to enjoy the greater sense of operational feeling.

2. Using PPM °V 2 or 4 channels respond to all RC vehicles.

As PPM is adaptable for all the RC vehicles such as racing car, buggy, Monster truck and etc, all the users can enjoy at any circumstances.

By changing the module, you can use both 40 MHz and 27 MHz.

3. Customize (key assign)

By putting into ourselves in our customer°¶s shoe, we introduce new product, has the entire manual operation button which can be fully customized by users. All of our customer can enjoy M11 and they get fun from it!!

4. Computerized Multi Function Display (CFM Display)

The large sized CFM Display (240 x 90) allows you to confirm any information you need.
Back light will be adjusted to blue or white color.

5. Ergonomic design and rigid body shell

The handle features and ergonomic design of elastomer grips on the handle and this soft rubber grip makes it easy to hold. High-traction provides you the precise movement of the wheel.

6. Other new functions on M11

É‹ Throttle Tension Adjuster
É‹ Vibrator function (Grip)
É‹ Traction Control System
É‹ ALB(Anti Lock Break)
É‹ Trim Position Adjust (5 Position)
É‹ Steering Height Adjuster (2 Position)
É‹ Trigger Tension Adjuster
É‹ Brake mixing
É‹ EXP can be added to the ARC adjustment
É‹ Full Adjustable Rate Control
É‹ Variable servo speed adjustment
É‹ Servo Monitor
É‹ 30 Model Memory

*** Main specification
Transmitter (M11 for RC Car)
É‹ Transmission mode : FM PPM
É‹ RF module, crystal
É‹ 2 or 4 channel
É‹ Dimensions: 215 x 234 x 137mm
É‹ Weight: approx. 710g (inc. RF module, not inc. Battery)

japanese press release yan so pardon the grammage
Old 04-06-2005, 02:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hindi ba KO MARS ang greatest radio of all time???

kelan kaya magkakaroon ng controller na sinusuot na parang glove, tapos each finger gets to control its own function. For example yung index finger controls throttle, dirty finger controlls break, ring finger controls third channel. pinky controls stop watch

Mang, naimprove din nila yung energy consumption?
Old 04-06-2005, 03:04 AM
sup
Tech Addict

"É‹ Vibrator function (Grip)"

Old 04-06-2005, 03:06 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by sup
"É‹ Vibrator function (Grip)"

aha!!!

maraming matutuwa dyan!!!! hehehehe...
Old 04-06-2005, 04:24 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by rough512
aha!!!

maraming matutuwa dyan!!!! hehehehe...
kaw tlaga ruf, pati ba naman controller! tsk-tsk!

ano feed back sa yok bd and T1 fk05??
Old 04-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default sanwa m11

here's a pic of the new sanwa radio.... looks nice....

Old 04-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Talking riddler!

any news dun sa 6 cell carbon fiber battery strap?
Old 04-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Tech Initiate

B-TOY as soon as dumating yung shipment siguradong sasabihan kita. inaantay ko din yun eh.
Old 04-07-2005, 02:16 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: sanwa m11

Originally posted by doki_doki
here's a pic of the new sanwa radio.... looks nice....

PAGING MANG (PITSHOP) KAILAN ANG DATING NG SHIPMENT NG RADIO MO NA GANITO
Old 04-07-2005, 02:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

JUNE ANG RELEASE NYAN SIR
Old 04-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Tech Master

ROBO - Buti ka pa at buo na yang sa iyo and you're waiting na lang for this weekend to try it out. Ako, second weekend pa of May. Withdrawals na nga eh. . . . . Besides this constant worry on how my batts will be by the time I get home.

ROUGH and XRCHOBBIES - Congrats sa inyo dalawa. Swerte nyo talaga. Bring home the goodies, ok?!? . . . . Raffle prizes, I mean.

LEM - Kuha na!!! You can never have too much when it comes to the Yokomo brand!!!
Old 04-07-2005, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

May nagpost na tourist!!!!

Di ako punta cebu sir JT, magkakalat lang ako dun. I'll put the ticket to good use by converting it to parts or trading it for a new charger.

Pass na rin dun sa balak kong ipabili na radio shack multimeter. Thanks. May nakita na kayong duratraxx ICE charger dyan? hehehe...

Last edited by rough512; 04-07-2005 at 09:38 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.