Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 03-22-2005, 12:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

allan: go to kwong wah st. thats where most of the stores are.
From Tsim, take the MTR to Yua Ma Tei/Mongkok(?) get off at Kwong Wah Hospital, walk up north, you should see a Q.C. Store to your right (as in Quezon City) and around the corner. boom. Airsoft and R/C. I there is also an Exit along Dundas st. but you would need crawl your way through the night market and smell the very bad tofu!

Patanong naman kung magkaano yung Marui na King tiger na R/C.
Thanks!

Heres a map, the Kwong Wah Hostpital is just below the image, mas malapit kaysa sa exit ng Mongkok. Detailed ba?

Originally posted by S-T-R-l-K-E-R
anybody know any good hobby shops in hong kong? goin there this week for a short vacation and i am also gonna get stuff for the shop at goldcrest.

for those who are interested on ordering stuff just PM me.

Last edited by paulc; 03-22-2005 at 03:10 AM.
Old 03-22-2005, 01:57 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

rough: actually, we can't really be sure that this is the final convertion of the SD. this is what adachi used so it should just give us an idea of what direction they are headed. with rgards to the steering arms, if you'll look closely, it gives more ackerman - notice the right tire in the picture is noticably at a bigger angle than the left tire. thats what a shorter arm on the steering knuckle does. but then again, we have to consider that the suspension geometry as awhole has other changes (ex. towers, camber link angle, etc.) so you can't just take the use of those steering knuckles on its own. its the combination of all the other suspension parts that dictate how the car will handle.

with regards to yok trying to make their new cars handle like the first generation mr4 belt cars, i have to say that is probably what they are trying to achieve. I have driven joel's SDW and i must say, it handles very similar to the old yokes. and as previusly mentioned here, i personally feel that among all the cars i have tried, the yoke mr4's of old still handle the best (note i said "presonally"). so if this new BD and SD conversion kits will be close to that, then I will be a happy rc racer! trust yokomo will not disappoint us!

striker: first time to do rc shoping at HK? wow! i envy you. i remember the first time i went there in '97! grabe, as in i didn;t know where to start sa dami ng shops. saya nyan! be sure to go through all to canvass before you buy. and tsaka pwede tumawad djan! as in todo!

Last edited by ROBORAT; 03-22-2005 at 02:22 AM.
Old 03-22-2005, 01:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default istyrayker

Eto na ang mga ipapakisuyo ko si iyo pre

Dito ko nakita yung mga parts

Tobee - Aluminum F/R Input Shaft for SD [TC-42370]

Tobee - Aluminum Light Weight Propeller for SD [TC-42410]

Yun lang po. Around USD20 lahat.

Last edited by rough512; 03-22-2005 at 02:16 AM.
Old 03-22-2005, 06:58 AM
Tech Addict

chambs: belate hapi bday and thanks sa lechon!

rough/robo: if you will notice the person standing beside the picture of the new yokomoBD, he is wearing only shorts and sando. this is what adachi used so this should give you an idea on what he is wearing when the picture was taken.

and looking at the picture you posted, it appears that his arm is broken. Note the studs on the arms, they are almost sticking out of his skin and ackerman, his friend, thinks he has to move behind behind him so as not to hit adachi's broken arm. i'm guessing that he would regain the use of his arms when it has healed completely.

also if you will look closely, adachi's arm is slightly shorter than that of ackerman's. i believe that the shortness makes it more easy for adachi to drive the BD because he does not need to bend his arm to raise the transmitter. so if i where you, i'd think about getting an operation on the arm. but then again, we have to consider the enormous expense of that operation let alone the time of the healing. i suggest that you think it over first considering the geometry of your body as a whole.

i personally feel that among all the racers i have known, you two would probably not undergo the operation (note i said "presonally"). so if you will have this new conversion of your arm, at isasama nyo pa si mang, joel, jason, allan, fbj, kupz, joseph, etc, then I will be a happy rc racer!
Old 03-22-2005, 07:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: istyrayker

Originally posted by rough512
Eto na ang mga ipapakisuyo ko si iyo pre

Dito ko nakita yung mga parts

Tobee - Aluminum F/R Input Shaft for SD [TC-42370]

Tobee - Aluminum Light Weight Propeller for SD [TC-42410]

Yun lang po. Around USD20 lahat.

When you go to RC Model, magugulat ka, isang flat lang siya na nakakalat at nakabasket ang mga parts!!! Well, maybe mas maayos na siya ngayon! Mas malaki pa pitshop!!! hehehehehe

Square Ti rear input shaft po ako!!!!!
Old 03-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Tech Master

ITIM - Oist, nde ka pa nga nagpapa-araw sa beach ay paran na-prito na yang utak mo!!! Dala ba yan ng pagiging flowerhorn mo na rin???

. . . . Sige ka, kakahirit mo ng ganyan, baka tumiwalag na rin yang sponsored driver mo at mag xray, schumi, o tamiya na lang.

STRIKER - Txted you na sir pero ala ka pang sagot. Paki kuha ako ng wrench na magkakasya duon sa bolts ng brush hoods tsaka fiddlestick kung meron.

JOELT
Old 03-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Talking Classic LMagnum Article

Originally posted by lmagnum

rough/robo: if you will notice the person standing beside the picture of the new yokomoBD, he is wearing only shorts and sando. this is what adachi used so this should give you an idea on what he is wearing when the picture was taken.

and looking at the picture you posted, it appears that his arm is broken. Note the studs on the arms, they are almost sticking out of his skin and ackerman, his friend, thinks he has to move behind behind him so as not to hit adachi's broken arm. i'm guessing that he would regain the use of his arms when it has healed completely.

also if you will look closely, adachi's arm is slightly shorter than that of ackerman's. i believe that the shortness makes it more easy for adachi to drive the BD because he does not need to bend his arm to raise the transmitter. so if i where you, i'd think about getting an operation on the arm. but then again, we have to consider the enormous expense of that operation let alone the time of the healing. i suggest that you think it over first considering the geometry of your body as a whole.

i personally feel that among all the racers i have known, you two would probably not undergo the operation (note i said "presonally"). so if you will have this new conversion of your arm, at isasama nyo pa si mang, joel, jason, allan, fbj, kupz, joseph, etc, then I will be a happy rc racer!
Old 03-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

lmagnum: kaya ka nalalapan ng mga mas luma mong rc eh!
Old 03-23-2005, 06:06 AM
Tech Addict

pasensya na mga homeboys! huling hirit lang yun bago mag-holy week. time for me to do some deep soul-searching while basking in the sun, out on the beach, a drink with that umbrella thing on top on one hand and a triple decker sandwich on the other ...
Old 03-24-2005, 01:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Old 03-24-2005, 01:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Batotoy: Tuloy ba praktis nyo tom? La pang nakakabit na electronics sa kit ko.
Old 03-24-2005, 02:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Default X-RAY FK05

ALL THOSE WHO PRE-ORDERED: YOUR KITS WILL BE READY FOR PICK-UP AT RIDDLER HOBBIES ON SATURDAY MORNING. THANK YOU
Old 03-24-2005, 08:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

wow!
x-ray baby!
FK! FLAWLESS-KIT!

masmura ba kesa yok BD

mr. riddler??

hehehe! wish ko lang!
Old 03-24-2005, 08:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Talking balugz musta na!

2loy bukas sa capitol track!
Old 03-24-2005, 08:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: balugz musta na!

Originally posted by babytoy101
2loy bukas sa capitol track!
K... Ano gamit mo bukas? Yung cuda mo na kay Ruf?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.