Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 02-29-2016, 07:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Pro 5

Originally Posted by politpot
will join you guys soon ... how may C hubs did you destroyed already sir? hahaha
So far from last year when I returned till today, none, and hope not to destroy any. Please come and we welcome you and many others to play with us. I had stopped for approx 8 years due to work and at last returned last year March and really enjoyed the company of the current fellow afficionados of the hobby.

I do have Pro 5, we can run together.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by quatrosingko
So far from last year when I returned till today, none, and hope not to destroy any. Please come and we welcome you and many others to play with us. I had stopped for approx 8 years due to work and at last returned last year March and really enjoyed the company of the current fellow afficionados of the hobby.

I do have Pro 5, we can run together.
nice to hear.. this is the only frustration i have with this car, the C hub breaks easily from a simple error.. done loads of misfortunes with my previous t4 but never broke any chub... hahahah buti nalang it handles well, from low to mid grip track, carpet to asphalt.. it has loads of steering too.. now i need to test the alu chassis together with the optional 92mm wider chassis.. now im excited more...
Old 03-09-2016, 07:42 PM
Tech Initiate

That is nice to hear, T4? Xray? so come on over and join us, usually Saturday at JP.
Old 03-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Tech Adept

That is nice to hear, T4? Xray? so come on over and join us, usually Saturday at JP.
i will sir.. once i get back, hopefully this summer..im currently out of the country..
sharing my pro5, on the left equipped with 92mm optional chassis, on the right, aluminium chassis.. both powered by 13.5t orion vst2 motors.. the broken chubs are under so lucky for you sir dahil wala kapang nasira ahihihi..

Old 03-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Pro 5 and so on

Those are nice, asahan ka namin this summer, and you can teach me on set ups too on the Pro 5,. I ran slow Kaya wala pa C hubs na damage, hehehe, cruising Lang sayang un kit hehehe. regards
Old 03-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Tech Adept

Those are nice, asahan ka namin this summer, and you can teach me on set ups too on the Pro 5,. I ran slow Kaya wala pa C hubs na damage, hehehe, cruising Lang sayang un kit hehehe. regards
locally may mga available parts po ba satin diyan?

its a pain in the ass sir, it is the weakest part of the car.. but changing it to the S type chub eliminated all the doubt.. but wait! the steering hub? yeah another pain ahahahha.. so what i did sir is, i got the xray cHUB and the tcxx steering hub 'kasama ito sa box'.. boom no more problems ^_^.. this car is young and need a little refinement specially the plastic parts, which is very brittle and easy to break.. in case bad things will happen you can do the conversion i did sir anyway im looking forward to meet you sir.. have a nice run!

practice run with my kit, not the fastest and still .4 sec off the pace of the pro drivers..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1UI5ZW2CMk

Last edited by politpot; 03-10-2016 at 10:54 PM.
Old 03-15-2016, 07:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Brother Melvin,
Thanks for the mods and this will help a lot. Specially when I crash the car, heheh, need some parts to repair, watched your video, are you running 13.5 ? How is the handling? Are you in the states?

Not to worry, more practice at the tracks, and you'll be able to catch up with them.

quatrosingko
Old 03-16-2016, 01:04 PM
Tech Adept

Brother Melvin,
Thanks for the mods and this will help a lot. Specially when I crash the car, heheh, need some parts to repair, watched your video, are you running 13.5 ? How is the handling? Are you in the states?

Not to worry, more practice at the tracks, and you'll be able to catch up with them.

quatrosingko

hi sir.. i live in italy so parts availability is very scarce.. i am new to this category of stock racing.. we usually race modified motors.. and yes 13.5t in blinky mode, but you can run your motor with the highest motor timing if you like.. to my frustration sir, i ordered a trinity d4 motor in states, it cost me a fortune but i am more than happy with the result.. i was able to accelerate harder out of the corner and the amazing performance of this motor gave me the opportunity to equal my best time with the pro drivers.. last sunday we had a big race and i was able to run in category A.. to my surprise i won 1 3rd place and another 4th place at the 2nd race but the DND at the last heat cost me the the final standing.. ''because of the broken CHUB'' hahahaha nag mumura ako sa driver's stand and one driver shouted at me to stop talking alien language ahahahha!!...

we are currently preparing for the upcoming EtS race in switzerland..

anyway sir, about the mod i made on the steering.. wala po akong naramdamang pag kakaiba sa original.. and one thing more sir, kung mayroon po kayong makukuhang 2.5 deg na suspension holder sa likod.. mas maganda itong gamitin kaysa sa 3.0 deg na stock.. try it sir ^_^ dika mag sisisi.. and iyon pong grey na shock spring kung mayroon po kayo, it is the best ideal spring in most race track..

we have a new suspension arm design coming soon.. more modular than current..

since i had a small collection of xray t4 spare parts.. i also tried and modified the suspension arm to fit the pro5 ^_^.. you might wanna check this out sir ahihihihi.. handling is the same as the original..
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/z...psibdgbxhm.jpg
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/z...pseddyvm3f.jpg
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/z...psmynpdyaw.jpg

Last edited by politpot; 03-16-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old 03-21-2016, 07:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Pro 5

Hi brother,
Wowie Italy! How is the ladies?

Do you work for HPI? May new suspension coming soon?

ETS wowie again, three of us, 2 fellow Pinoys and myself went to TITC 2016, met Bruno C., Ronald V., Mark R. , Alexander H., and had a blasts. But, ETS! Wowowie! Good luck brother.

I just wondered why blinky on 13.5 while you can enjoy it on Boosted. Our last out it at TITC we ran Blinky 17.5 and our FDR is at 2.66-2.8, with 2 fans to cool the motors.

Cool mods using T4 parts, and by the way there is a local HPI shop near my place called Action Hobbies with plenty of Pro5 parts.

Rear toe in at our local track is at 2.5 and below as needed. Gives you more pivot turns anchoring rear wheels.

Where are you from back here in Philippines? Have you gone to JP raceway?

Keep us updated your quests at ETS.

Ciao!
Old 03-21-2016, 12:35 PM
Tech Adept

Hi brother,
Wowie Italy! How is the ladies?

Do you work for HPI? May new suspension coming soon?

ETS wowie again, three of us, 2 fellow Pinoys and myself went to TITC 2016, met Bruno C., Ronald V., Mark R. , Alexander H., and had a blasts. But, ETS! Wowowie! Good luck brother.

I just wondered why blinky on 13.5 while you can enjoy it on Boosted. Our last out it at TITC we ran Blinky 17.5 and our FDR is at 2.66-2.8, with 2 fans to cool the motors.

Cool mods using T4 parts, and by the way there is a local HPI shop near my place called Action Hobbies with plenty of Pro5 parts.

Rear toe in at our local track is at 2.5 and below as needed. Gives you more pivot turns anchoring rear wheels.

Where are you from back here in Philippines? Have you gone to JP raceway?

Keep us updated your quests at ETS.

Ciao!
ciao sir.. a year ago, me and my team had a chance to meet groskamp at fiorano italy where he won the ENS overall.. we have also in our team a 12 years old boy who easily top out some big names here in europe.. a legend in the making, he run R10 .. anyway sa ETS talagang mahirap but hey! ahahaha susubukan lang .. i dont know if ill run stock with (muchmore fleta) motor for hire.. anyway marami pang oras para umayaw! ahahah...im from the northern part of luzon.. before they call us baguio boys, when monster truck racing is still the hype ^_^ hahaha

here in italy we run
touring cars
*13.5t no timing (blinky) libero meaning any motor brand kahit hindi approved sa roar or efra etc..
*13.5t no timing (blinky) lahat parehas ang motor.. team powers (parang sa ets)
*open modified

formula one blinky 21.5t efra

wala po kaming boosted class sa 13.5t at wala ding category ng 17.5t

credits to the uploader ^_^.. yan po ang chismiss ngayon.. hintayin po natin
Old 03-23-2016, 09:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Ciao Brother, yes, we also met and had some time with Jilles Groskamp sa Bangkok, he lives there with his family with two kids already, he and Andy More joined Infinity team of Creation Model.

He is also good friends with most of the TC drivers here at JP.

That's interesting to know, no boosted class, I guess that is one of the highlights in TITC, AOC it has boosted class.

Brother, enjoy and cool driving sa ETS.

Good to know you are from Baguio, I have some childhood friends from Abanao and some radio community guys.

let's wait for these updates.

best regards
Old 09-11-2016, 01:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default .

Last edited by A X O; 09-14-2016 at 10:12 PM.
Old 09-14-2016, 03:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Yebah!!!
m18xray likes this.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:17 PM
Tech Rookie

mga sir, whats the latest at jp speedway? ive heard talks magsasara na raw?
Old 09-24-2016, 08:03 AM
Tech Adept

HE HE HE

NABALITAAN KO POH BUSY JEYPEE REYS TRAK

YIPPPEEHH 4 CLOHSURE.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.