Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 03-10-2014, 10:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

like!
Old 03-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Mar.8 MGR race results and reports

Hello Dear manila racers, Here is my MGR reports.

●Junior Touring car class

It really good to see young boys playing RC. They will remind us that how did we enjoy RC when we was young, haha.. We found 3 talented young RC players then We had make a Junior class last time.

In MGR first Junior class winner was "Vurge Venturanza", And the looks like below 10 years young boy was driving his car really good. When I was about his age, I couldn't drive RC car so well like him, I thought.

race results

1st. Vurge Venturanza
2nd. Alesandro Bantista
3rd. Krey Venturanza

We may try keep to have the Junior class, If more then 3 players. Then some Junior can have one medal. Special thanks for all Junior's daddies!

●17.5T non boosted Meisters class Qualifying results

TQ:Yuichiro takaya by 15.413s TRF417V5
2nd:Jerome Supan by 16.215s HB-TCX
3rd: Jason Dela Cruz by 16.461s 416 smokem
4th: Noel Aldaba by 16.877s TRF416
5th: Arther so by 17.314s X-Ray
6th:Norman Cruz by 18.746s TRF416

Jerome joined to this class first time but he quickly got 2nd grid in his fastest lap qualifying. Now, he's back!
Jason's car was turning well and also he was driving well in my eyes. But He set 4.40 FDR on his car to avoid became busy to change FDR during race time. That is reason He's car was kind of slow on the straight section then he became only 3rd.

race results!!

1st: Yuichiro (1/1/_) 22points, fast vs ave 1.258s next FDR 4.80
2nd: Jerome (2/2/1) 19points, fast vs ave 0.445s next FDR 4.20 + 0.40
3rd: Arther (3/3/3) 16points, fast vs ave 0.410s next FDR 3.60
4th: Noel (4/4/5) 14points, fast vs ave 0.727s next FDR 3.80
5th: Jason (6/5/4) 13points, fast vs ave 1.200s next FDR 3.60
6th: Norman (5/6/6) 11points, fast vs ave 0.803s next FDR 3.60

Taka is out of candidate to have medals, The medal goes to Jerome. Jerome drove his old TCX very very nicely all the time. He had two times of 0.2 FDR handicap but His race time became better and better. He said "A bigger FDR makes my car faster" but it was not correct. According dates, His fastest lap became slow and slow after He've had handicaps each times. What the reason he though his car became faster is "good his driving". And, His car became drive easier with the FDR handicap made his car slow speed.

After many many month passed, Finally Arther joined race officially. He was having a problem very long time, But Ralph tried to help his car set up hardly then Arther have got happy with his car at last. Now I can see how is his driving and its fast. I could saw that how important car set up to enjoy races..
Cheer up other racers!

●13.5T boosted kings class qualifying results

1st: Yuichiro Takaya by 14.347s TRF417.5(417V5 with 418 suspension)
2nd: Porsha Magilit by 15.242s Sakura
3rd: Jerome Supan by 15.684s Spec-R
4th: Jason Dela Cruz by 15.854s TRF418
5th: Kim Daus by 15.965s TRF417
6th: Arther so by 16.180s X-Ray
7th: Alec Ladanga by 16.970s X-Ray

Taka tried to test new suspension arms of tamiya and it looks better than old model. The new tamiya suspension arm might help your TRF cars to be faster. Taka's improving time with new sus arms is around 0.2s. Check it out in lil's hobby center.

The only 14 years old girl manila racer "Porsha" made great 2nd after Taka in fastest touring car in manila! She've got every one's attentions. Jerome took 3rd with his not expensive racing car. Oh Porsha's car is even more not expensive..?! haha.. Both of them did good job.

race results!!

1st: yuichiro (1/7/1) 22points consistency 0.694s H3
2nd: Jerom (8/1/2) 19points consistency 1.298s H3
3rd: Arther (3/2/4) 17points consistency 1.147s H3
4th: Porsha (2/8/5) 15points consistency 1.393s H1
5th: Jason (4/3/3) 16points consistency 1.457s H3
6th: Kim (6/4/6) 12points consistency 1.470s H2 (6tie win)
7th: Noel (5/5/8) 12points consistency 2.268s H1 (6tie lose)
8th: Alec (7/6/7) 9points consistency 2.770 H3

Taka is out of candidate to have medals, Here is a medal winner Jerome Supan again! congratulations!! There was many times of conner over shooting with his driving, but He is getting back his on road car driving technique again.
Arther's fastest lap time during race time was "15.437s" which was 3rd slowest fastest lap time.. but He brought his slow car to 3rd.
Its sad to see that Porsha dropped 4th in over all. But her fastest lap time during race was 14.500s, which is 2nd fastest time next yuichiro's 14.318s. I must say she is really good.
What happen to Jason on that day? He was fast but the result was not follow him. Possibility, He was already tired that moment, because He changed his car set up so many times in his house without running his car not yet? He loves to touch his car too much thats why? hehe..

Im gonna post about new class(M-chassis) rules and an other new rule soon.
Lets more enjoy RC race together! Congratulations for all winners, Thank you for your playing RC with us, And Most thank you very much for Dear JP!

taka
Old 03-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mighty nokkey
What happen to Jason on that day? He was fast but the result was not follow him. Possibility, He was already tired that moment, because He changed his car set up so many times in his house without running his car not yet? He loves to touch his car too much thats why? hehe..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 03-11-2014, 02:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

There was correction for the last MGR result.
Final result of 13.5T boosted kings class,

4th: Jason dela cruz 16points
5th: Porsha Magilit 15points

thank you for your understanding!

taka
Old 03-11-2014, 04:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi Taka, Porsha just turned 13 last week. She enjoyed very much and thanks for the tires.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by rccartips
Hi Taka, Porsha just turned 13 last week. She enjoyed very much and thanks for the tires.
Oh Im sorry. Is she only 13 now? I wish she can continue to play RC..
Then she might be better than me future If she wants to be..
She has Great talent I can say.

Please tell her that taka want her to be more into RC.

see you and you are welcome joel and Porsha!
Old 03-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

because He changed his car set up so many times in his house without running his car not yet?

HAHAHAHA!
Old 03-12-2014, 05:23 PM
RRC
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Minami
hanep, fasst na ang profile pic mo raymond ah hehe
@kim - sana fasst na din ako sa tracks...hehehe....
Old 03-12-2014, 06:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

"MGR will add M-chassis class for point counting system"

Hello Dear manila racers!
To have more fun together with you guys, I'd have M-chassis class in our MGR as point counted class from next MGR! I've been though that As possible as TAC M-chassis class racers can play without change car of them, We'd like to have M-chassis class in MGR. So I have good rules for this already and her you go!

New class! "M-chassis Freaks class".

chassis: Tamiya M-chassis can be use.(M03,M04,M05,M05Ra,M06)
tires: only tamiya M-shassis 60D tires and rally-blocks tires can be use.
motor: tamiya 18T sensor-less (tamiya ESC combination),
or any 17.5T with any brush-less ESC with out boosted.
----------!! fixed advance timing motors not allowed to use !!-------------
ESC: tamiya sensor-less (with tamiya 18T), or any brush-less (with 17.5T)
super and pinion gears: only tamiya super gears can be use.
----------For 18T tamiya motor 20 pinion gear------------
----------For 17.5T open no timing motors 19 pinion gear-----------
body: only tamiya M-chassis body can be use.
battery: open for sub-c 7.2V, Lipo 7.4V, Life 6.6V
weight limit: no limited
Third party parts: can be use (except main chassis frame)

-----M-chassis Freaks class Special rule-----
●You will earn additional 1point for "each Heat" If your car has head and tail light.
(Must have "front and rear" If you want to earn additional point.)
●Heat winner will have "special weight handicap" for Just one next heat.
●M-chassis expert players need to have head and tail light to get ordinary points. If no head and tail lighting car with M-chassis Expert player, Minus 1 point for each Heat point.

Same as other MGR class, winner will have MGR medal after race.

With my pass 3 years recording,
Present Mini clase expert driver names are here below...,

Jason dela cruz
Porsha Magilit
Noel Aldaba
Yuichiro takaya
Joel Magilit (not joining MGR yet)
Stephen de Leon (not joining MGR yet)

If you have any question for MGR, Please feel free to ask me.
Other infos of MGR will be follow soon!

taka
Old 03-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Her you go→Here you go
hahaha sorry maghina ako sa english and tagalog..
Old 03-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

ayun sakto! tamiya released a new body shell for mini. Pogi!
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-renault.jpg  
Old 03-13-2014, 12:48 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mighty nokkey
"MGR will add M-chassis class for point counting system"

Hello Dear manila racers!
To have more fun together with you guys, I'd have M-chassis class in our MGR as point counted class from next MGR! I've been though that As possible as TAC M-chassis class racers can play without change car of them, We'd like to have M-chassis class in MGR. So I have good rules for this already and her you go!

New class! "M-chassis Freaks class".

chassis: Tamiya M-chassis can be use.(M03,M04,M05,M05Ra,M06)
tires: only tamiya M-shassis 60D tires and rally-blocks tires can be use.
motor: tamiya 18T sensor-less (tamiya ESC combination),
or any 17.5T with any brush-less ESC with out boosted.
----------!! fixed advance timing motors not allowed to use !!-------------
ESC: tamiya sensor-less (with tamiya 18T), or any brush-less (with 17.5T)
super and pinion gears: only tamiya super gears can be use.
----------For 18T tamiya motor 20 pinion gear------------
----------For 17.5T open no timing motors 19 pinion gear-----------
body: only tamiya M-chassis body can be use.
battery: open for sub-c 7.2V, Lipo 7.4V, Life 6.6V
weight limit: no limited
Third party parts: can be use (except main chassis frame)

●You will earn additional 1point for "each Heat" If your car has head and tail light.
●Heat winner will have "special weight handicap" for Just one next heat.
●M-chassis expert players need to have head and tail light to get ordinary points. If no head and tail lighting car with M-chassis Expert player, Minus 1 point for each Heat point.

Same as other MGR class, winner will have MGR medal after race.

With my pass 3 years recording,
Present Mini clase expert driver names are here below...,

Jason dela cruz
Porsha Magilit
Noel Aldaba
Yuichiro takaya
Joel Magilit (not joining MGR yet)
Stephen de Leon (not joining MGR yet)

If you have any question for MGR, Please feel free to ask me.
Other infos of MGR will be follow soon!

taka

nice one Taka. Now i really need to get a brushless system.

●Heat winner will have "special weight handicap" for Just one next heat

yun may 1 point na ko. hehehehe
Old 03-13-2014, 11:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Oh...., Its my dream car Jerome..
I was wishing to have that real car..
But dream not come truth so... tamiya M-chassis body nalan ako.
heheh.

We have a lot of M-chassis lover but, We only have Tac race event to release our cute dynamite before. So, I may take car of it continuously. Tac spec M-chassis can be competitive this MGR M-shassis freaks class!

And I didn't say on my posting but, I may allowed to use HPI 2WD Mini chassis.
About Pinion gear for HPI mini chassis, Im going to check it when I had participant on the race track. But HPI mini must follow other rules of MGR car regulation. tamiya 60D tires, tamiya18T or 17.5T. HPI Mini body can be use for tamiya mini and HPI mini.

see you.
taka
Old 03-14-2014, 01:03 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default important driving rules for MGR,JPR,TAC.

Hello Dear Manila racers,

Me(Taka), Ralph, and Mikey (race organizers) are going to adopt these driving rules below. These rules will be effective from tomorrow(Mar.15,2014) for MGR, JPR,and TAC local series events.

To protect our valuable toys and racing event, we'd use this rules and penalties as our permanent rule. Kindly please check and read this well for your more enjoy RC racing hobbies in manila.

●Driving rules for MGR,JPR, and Tac local series●
All players must try to avoid hit any other car by player self all the timeduring the whole of the racing competition, even during practice time. There is no legal benefit from hitting collisions in RC car racing. Any hitting intentional collisions is badare considered bad driving etiquette.
A player cant play RC competition with out other players. Please don't be selfish and please take car of other player and car of thembe mindful of other players when on the track.
As you knewknow, It is hard for race organizers that, organizer recognized the accident was intentional or not after racing, we may take just result to give penalties to player especially in the cases below.

●Worst Types of accidents of during race events. And those corresponding penalties●

・ Case a player had any accident with lap leader cars.
→ Stop running and delete present heat record

・ Case a player had any accident with lap leader cars again after first penalty.
→ Stop running immediately and delete all heat records of the day. And also that player is not arrowed to run remaining heats of the day.

・ Case a player blocked and made loss time for lap reader cars.
→ 10 seconds stop and go penalty. (If it was last few laps then the player was not able to do stop and go penalty, Organizer will add 15 seconds on your race record as penalty.)

※ These accidents will destroy racing competition event totally, Players and organizer must avoid these cases happen together. Please give us your cooperation.

※ For players to avoid a big penalty, give way amount for passing car space should be big enough to lap readers.

● About 2 cars running same lap, racing battle accident and penalty●

A side by side accidents case are mostly no penalty. It must be really side by side. But if car A hit other car B s side part by car by A s front part, this case will be car A fault mostly. If organizer found it, organizer is going to put a stop and go penalty for car A. And If organizer foundt it after heat finished by video, organizer will put 10 second penalty time on car A s record.
(In case, car A did stop and wait car B came back to race, organizer mostly not giving penalty for car A.)

● Tail to nose accidents case●
If car A hit car B s tail part, and car B had accident, organizer will put stop and go penalty for car A. But still as giving a pressure, car A can "touch" to car B s tail. "touch" will not be case to have penalty.
So, What is difference Hit and touch below.
Even if it was soft toucgh, car A will have a penalty if the car B had accident (spin, crush etc) by car A touched.
After car A s contact, if car B condition became cant runcannot rejoin the race, organizer will put stop and go penalty for car A. If car A wait car B back to racing, organizer might not put penalty. "Touch" and "hit" difference is depend on car "B".

●Dangerous driving and penalty●
Case, car A pushed (hit, hook) car B s rear section then car B had big craush in high speeding area, organizer will put stop running heat penalty for car A.
If car B able to came back to race and car A wait car B come back, organizer might not give penalty. This is not matter car "A" is inside or outside.
Mostly a car behind is the one, who must be careful to be closer to other car.

Case, car A pushed car B for out-side wall by "side by side", organizer will give stop running penalty for car A. At the high speed area, a car infield side must car of out-side car well. Organizer will not give penalty if out side car has not been crash with out-side walls.

●Back to racing line then hit other car●
Case, car A had some accident or over shoot corner then coming back to racing line, and car A hit car B.
→stop and go penalty at penalty area.
(Car A cant give any disturbing for any other car running racing line. Car A needs to back to racing line without made accident.)

● Way to have canceled penalties●
For all stop and go penalty, Car A can finish heat running without done it. If car B driver explains to organizer accident was acceptable after heat, car A will not have add 10 seconds penalty.
But if car B driver doesnt accept driving of car A, organizer will put 10 seconds penalty on heat time of car A.
In case car A driving was really bad and didn't stop car then car B driver doesnt accept car A, organizer have possibility to give dismissed penalty to car A driver.
Player can ignore stop and go penalty when only confident with it.
(This is not recommendable thing but there is a way.)

● Other important common things in racing competition●
One of exciting part of racing competition, about Blocking.
Blocking is not including Hitting. When car A hit car B, it is already just hitting thing. Please don't miss understand, hitting and bloking are totally different things.

Even if there is driving rules and penalty, player still needs to avoid and protect player's car from any accidents by yourself. Penalties can be worked on only secondly. There is possibility that player will be lost their results after any accidents.

Mar.14,2014 Taka, Ralph, Mikey
Thanks and see you on next race!
Old 03-14-2014, 02:34 AM
Tech Elite

Taka san... a very limited number of medium wheelbase bodies have light buckets...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.