Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 02-20-2014, 07:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by octopus prime
Nice data Taka! That's great, so I could monitor my performance and consistency in a race. It just shows how inconsistent I am in driving, hehe.
↑this will be Vin?

You are welcome. And just you guys don't know yet, I already made each players independent race record and All players total point list. I don't know how to post excel date on this RCtech thats why I didn't. You guys must be like it very much.

I will up those datas and point ranking pictures later.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Geetoo
Thanks Taka for a good reporting. See you on your next MGR race!
And ↑This must be Garet I think.
Thank you for your coming back to On-Road race!
Will ask Mikey and Ralph that when is next MGR. Hahaha Actually I don't remember it.

It might be soon MGR 3rd round.

taka
Old 02-20-2014, 09:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default MGR, JPR total points and personal results

I was not able to find how to put pictures her.

Please check this link to see your personal results and total points.

http://shinonaga-kasei-manila.blogspot.com

taka
Old 02-20-2014, 10:10 PM
RRC
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Taka, thanks for making a very good report. Lots of good info there. I like that you showed both the qualifying and the final results. Looking forward to the next MGR and I can't wait to see the next report and the updated personal and total results.

This is Raymond Cruz...hehehe
Old 02-21-2014, 01:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RRC
Taka, thanks for making a very good report. Lots of good info there. I like that you showed both the qualifying and the final results. Looking forward to the next MGR and I can't wait to see the next report and the updated personal and total results.

This is Raymond Cruz...hehehe
Hi, its you Raymond!
Im sorry now I know right spelling of your name. hehehe
I was written your name always Reymondo before. Im very sorry about it.

Im looking forward to see you guy soon.

Thanks a lot for you enjoy our race!

taka
Old 02-21-2014, 02:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Thank you Taka for the nice report and also for running the F1 race in behalf of the F1 RC Club. Hopefully, we will have more racers in the next race. It was not my day too Taka. Had difficulty with the TC6 which was set up for Manito who just has faster hands than me. The SJF01 front suspension has been replaced and ready for the next race.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

JPR Practice Sesh
1. Jun Venturanza (sure to be there after lunch around 2 pm)
2. c/o Jun Venuranza, Phil Barredo (sure to be there after lunch around 2 pm)
3. c/o Jun Venturanza, Krey Venturanza (sure to be there after lunch around 2 pm)
4. c/o Jun Venturanza, Vurgaux Venturanza (sure to be there after lunch around 2 pm)
5. Jason dela Cruz (Tentative, after lunch)
6. Lawrence de Leon ( after lunch )

anyone else playing later today?
Old 02-22-2014, 03:24 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi there sir Taka! This is Smilleon Chua. I just want to thank you for your supportive words. I could not have been competitive without the help of our fellow racers.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Smile
Hi there sir Taka! This is Smilleon Chua. I just want to thank you for your supportive words. I could not have been competitive without the help of our fellow racers.
Hi Smilleon, this is Jun. Hope the adjustments I made on your Exotek improved the handling of your F1. I agree with Taka that you have a lot of potential. Just keep on practicing and joining the races and in no time Im sure you will be ending up with podium finishes.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Smile
Good morning Smilleon Chua,
I was watching your last running as a spectator with my excitment. It's good and exciting to see like you boy who has terlented. I saw that you has.

I can tell you some thing, Steps how to be fast player in rc car racing are ..,

Step1,
We need to built our car very nicely. Can not compromise any binding of any parts of RC car. This thing is most important because it's a foundation thing.
Also, A servo neutral adjustment, A ESC adjustment, Wire layout(=big effective to F1) etc.

Step2,
Grip things. Before set up our car, we need to know(=ask and search) what is the "best tire" in your running car situation. There are no meanings for set up if our tire is wrong. In case no best tire we'd better just concentrate for driving skil up without touch your car. Set up will have meaning when only you have correct tires.

Step3,
Now it's about to do car settings. Car settings must done quickly as possible as we can. I mean it's better to not run more than 1minute during we are setting up cars. It takes so long to get good set up if we are running car around 5 minutes. 5 minutes test running is important when only our settings almost getting there.

Do you know and ever saw before our dear Boss JP's is how to playing RC during race?

He always has very very short time to set up his car. Usually he can join racing events after qualifying was get started. But he could get always his car to be fastest within his total running time around 5 minutes something. Some times he run just "one lap" then resetting then go again. He is running car 5 minutes or more 5 minutes when only he is happy with his car settings. Every one can learn from it.

Any ways! My race is very much welcome for rookies and experts together. I'd like to share my rc experience for my good friends, and I want to learn any thing from you, me too.

See you soon Smilleon.

Taka
Old 02-22-2014, 08:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by cocojam
Hi Smilleon, this is Jun. Hope the adjustments I made on your Exotek improved the handling of your F1. I agree with Taka that you have a lot of potential. Just keep on practicing and joining the races and in no time Im sure you will be ending up with podium finishes.
Oh Jun, You were the one who assisted his car to be faster?
Thank you and It was good job. Thats what im talking about how is MGR and JPR.

By the way, I assisted Jerome Supan's 13.5T car set up after last race.
Then it looks effective a lot for his car. So watch up for other 13.5T boosted king players. Db jerome? hehehe.

taka
Old 02-23-2014, 12:06 AM
Tech Adept

Sir Jun, I just wanna say that your setup was awesome! The Exotek handled like it was on rails, and it needed considerable amount of throttle before it would spin out. Anyway, just to clarify, I still have a long way before I can achieve a podium finish. And that is if I would ever achieve a podium finish.

Sir Taka, so far, I am still learning the characteristics of different set ups. But I'm afraid my inconsistency between laps would make it hard to choose what settings would give me the fastest possible time. I would try my best to experiment and research on the subject though.

By the way, I will use every possible time to practice and race. But unfortunately, I have school on Saturdays and I can only attend races when there is a holiday. Hopefully my schedule would open up in the summer season.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:57 AM
Tech Addict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cerv73s3W3w

A-Main, Mod, Finals 1

GRABE!
Old 03-01-2014, 07:57 AM
Tech Addict

A-Main, Mod, Finals 1

GRABE!
Old 03-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Minami

A-Main, Mod, Finals 1

GRABE!
Literally flying finish!!! The Yokomos were on fire, Volker and Naoto were half a lap ahead of everybody else, and they finished like that! Sigawan lahat ng tao, was one of the best and closest races I've ever seen!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.