Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 03-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ang sarap mag mod!
muntik na madurog kit namin ni tim sa straight! hahaha.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
mukhang maganda ang sunday session ah! inggit ako ... hehehe looks like the road to Summer Shoot 2013 is on! nice!
looks like! Arthur, Vin, Wes, Tim, and I, plus Gerome on mod are on point yesterday. mga buo ang loob, full throttle battles on the back straight.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ricky_savage

ito yun esc ko sir gerry
sir im using lrp sxx stock spec, may boost setting sya and blinky mode, AFAIK almost same specs lang sa sxx tc spec, may blinky mode din.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
sxxtcspec.pdf (273.3 KB, 482 views)
Old 03-10-2013, 11:33 PM
RRC
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rdl77
sir im using lrp sxx stock spec, may boost setting sya and blinky mode, AFAIK almost same specs lang sa sxx tc spec, may blinky mode din.
approved na ni sir ROBORAT yung esc ko na galing sa baul. 17.5T motor at chassis na lang kulang ko wala nang orca 17.5T motor sa tracks meron ba dyan puede mahiraman sa sat?
Old 03-11-2013, 04:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RRC
approved na ni sir ROBORAT yung esc ko na galing sa baul. 17.5T motor at chassis na lang kulang ko wala nang orca 17.5T motor sa tracks meron ba dyan puede mahiraman sa sat?
@rdl: bring the manual and your esc to the track and show me how the blinky mode is enabled and we'll decide from there. if your esc has boost but allows for boost to be disabled, it has to have a blinking light indicator too so that our inspectors can quickly check if your esc is set to blinky mode prior and after every run.

... for others using esc's that dont have any boost at all to begin with (like RRC's), then the blinking indicator is not necessary. But, i still need to see both your manual and the esc itself prior to Summer Shootout for me to verify.... specifically during the open club races on March 16 and Apr 13.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:53 AM
Tech Champion

Here ….
We ….
Go!!!

The heat is on with EP On-Road’s biggest race event for the summer 2013!

Get ready for the ….

The Summer Shootout has always been sizzling with racing action, but this year’s edition promises to be even better as we have two new exciting TC race classes to complement the Super Stock Class!!! All this will make for yet another action packed race as we seek to crown the EP Touring Car Hotshots of the season!

BLOCK OFF YOUR CALENDARS ‘coz you don’t wanna miss this!

WHEN: April 27 & 28 (2-Day Race Event)
WHERE: JP Raceway

GENERAL RULES & GUIDELINES

STOCK (17.5 BLINKY)
GENERAL RULES:
Chassis: Any Brand 1/10th scale, 4wd Touring Car Chassis Only
Motor: Any Brand, 17.5 Brushless (sensored type)
ESC: Open/any brand – without boost or ESC’s with boost disabling function (“Blinky Mode”)
Batteries: LiPo 2S, 6 Cell NiMh/NiCd Only
Weight: 1,430 grams (with transponder)
Body: 4-door touring car/sedan body, 190mm. Roof/Wing Height and Wing Cord will be measured (Official Body Jig available at the track). GT, Rally, etc type bodies are not allowed (see additional rules below)
- Spec Tires: Ride Racing RE36 (Pre-Mounted Tires)
- Race Fee: P1,800. Includes 1 Set of Ride Racing RE36 Tires and covers track fees for both days.

SUPER STOCK (13.5 BOOSTED)
GENERAL RULES:
- Chassis: Any Brand 1/10th scale, 4wd Touring Car Chassis Only
- Motor: Any Brand, 13.5 Brushless (sensored type)
- ESC: Open
- Batteries: LiPo 2S, 6 Cell NiMh/NiCd Only
- Weight: 1,400 grams (with transponder)
- Body: Any 4-door touring car/sedan body, 190mm only. Roof/Wing Height and Wing Cord will be measured (Official Body Jig available at the track). GT, Rally, etc type bodies are not allowed (see additional rules below)
- Race Fee: P1,800. Includes 1 Set of Ride Racing RE36 Tires and covers track fees for both days.

MODIFIED
GENERAL RULES:
- Chassis: Any Brand 1/10th scale, 4wd Touring Car Chassis Only
- Motor: Any Brand, Modified Brushless Motor (Sensored)- Motor Wind must be 7.5T or lower!
- ESC: Open
- Batteries: LiPo 2S, 6 Cell NiMh/NiCd Only
- Weight: 1,400 grams (with transponder)
- Body: Any 4-door touring car/sedan body, 190mm only. Roof/Wing Height and Wing Cord will be measured (Official Body Jig available at the track). GT, Rally, etc type bodies are not allowed (see additional rules below)

*One (1) Additional set of pre-mounted tires may be purchased during the race weekend. (note only two sets of tires maximum per class/entry)

ADDITIONAL RULES:
1) Only the prescribed Ride Racing RE36 Pre-Mounted Tires will be allowed for this race. Each Racer is only allowed to run a maximum of two sets of tires for the entire race event -- from the first round of qualifying to the finals. Tires of each participant will need to be submitted to the race director/officials on race day prior to race start for proper tagging/marking.
2) Race tires can only be purchased on race day at the track venue. A specified time slot will be allotted prior to start of the race for tire purchase, tagging and registration (so be early at the track).
3) Bodies must conform to the roof, wing specifications with the use of the on-site body jig at the track.
4) Bodies, Tires and Weight will be inspected before each round of racing. Any violation will disqualify a racer from running that round. Note we do pre-run inspections vs. post-run!

RACE FORMAT:
1) 5 Rounds of Qualifying – After each round, racers will be ranked and assigned points corresponding to their overall finish within their respective classes (1st=0 Pts, 2nd=2 Pts, 3rd=3 Pts, etc..). Points from the best 3 rounds will be counted (drop 2 runs) and added up. This will then be used to seed the mains using the lowest aggregate/total scores result as basis.
2) Triple Mains/Finals – Best two to runs to count, scores of these rounds will be added up (1st Place = 1pt, 2nd Place = 2pts, and so on …) and lowest point total will be used to determine the winners of each class.

RACE SCHEDULES:
DAY 0: APRIL 26, 2012 - Friday
6:30pm - Track Opens with Race Layout, Start of Open/Free Practice
10pm - Open Practice Ends, Track is closed.

DAY 1: APRIL 27, 2012 – Saturday
8am – Track Opens
8am – 10am – Open Practice, Registration Starts, Tire Issuance, Tagging/Marking
10am – Registration and Tire Tagging/Marking Ends
10am - 11am - Group/Heat Sorting and Posting
11am – Tracked Closed/End of Open Practice
11:30am - Welcoming Remarks and Driver's Briefing
12:30pm – Start of Qualifying. 4 Rounds to be run on Day 1.

DAY 2: APRIL 28, 2012 – Sunday
8am – Track Opens
8am – 10am – Open Practice, Tire Tagging/Marking (for newly purchased tires)
10am – Registration and Tire Tagging/Marking Ends
11am - End of Day 2 Open Practice
11:30am - Final Round of Qualifiers followed by Finals/Mains

OTHER GUIDELINES & INFO:
1) TRACK LAYOUT: A new layout will be used for the 2013 SUMMER SHOOTOUT. This layout will be made available ONLY on FRIDAY, APRIL 26th, starting 6:30pm in the evening.

2) PRACTICE TIME: Open Practice will be from 6:30pm to 10:00pm ONLY on April 26. At 10:00pm, the track will be closed and practice runs will no longer be allowed. Next opportunity to practice will be during Open Practice Time on Saturday and Sunday as posted above. Others who have the luxury of playing on weekdays or any other day will not have the advantage of added track time with the new layout.

4) TURN MARSHALLING: Just like all our big races, we will be requiring turn marshalling for this race! Looking forward to your cooperation as always.

5) ROUGH/UNSPORTSMAN LIKE DRIVING will not be tolerated. Penalties will be applied.

WHAT'S UP FOR GRABS???
1.) The 2013 SUMMER SHOOTOUT CHAMPION TITLE IS ON THE LINE!
2.) Trophies for all A-Main Podium Finishers for each class. Medals for 4th to 10th Place A-Main Finishers.
3.) Trophies for the B-Main Champions and Medals for 2nd and 3rd Place B-Main Finishers.
4.) Medals for C-Main Champions

So, what are you waiting for, get your gear ready, head to JP Raceway for some set up and practice time, and spread the word!!!

THIS RACE IS GONNA BE HOT!!!! IT’S GONNA BE FUN!!!

KARRERA NANAMAN!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

That’s it for now! Stayed tuned … will surely post here for any updates!

Last edited by ROBORAT; 03-11-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

@rdl: bring the manual and your esc to the track and show me how the blinky mode is enabled and we'll decide from there. if your esc has boost but allows for boost to be disabled, it has to have a blinking light indicator too so that our inspectors can quickly check if your esc is set to blinky mode prior and after every run.

... for others using esc's that dont have any boost at all to begin with (like RRC's), then the blinking indicator is not necessary. But, i still need to see both your manual and the esc itself prior to Summer Shootout for me to verify.... specifically during the open club races on March 16 and Apr 13.
sure , same as the nosram pearl v2... its also indicated sa manual that its design for stock spec racing so if its on zero timing/boost blue light blinks, thus blinky mode. I already ran it on blinky mode last club race when i joined the 17.5 class. I'll be out of town this weekend, so see you on Apr 13.

Last edited by rdl77; 03-11-2013 at 05:33 AM.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Tech Champion

sure , same as the nosram pearl v2... its also indicated sa manual that its design for stock spec racing so if its on zero timing/boost blue light blinks, thus blinky mode. I already ran it on blinky mode last club race when i joined the 17.5 class. I'll be out of town this weekend, so see you on Apr 13.
ok. just bring it over so i can have a look at it first hand. club races are quite lenient so don't really do strict inspections since well .... it's just a club race. so as mentioned, show me the manual and the speedo and if all is good then no issue running it at the shootout. it's hard to keep track of all the speedos through the years especially those from a few years ago and i'm by far nowhere near being a walking encyclopedia of escs, so this is the only way i can make sure.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Tech Addict

ok. just bring it over so i can have a look at it first hand. club races are quite lenient so don't really do strict inspections since well .... it's just a club race. so as mentioned, show me the manual and the speedo and if all is good then no issue running it at the shootout. it's hard to keep track of all the speedos through the years especially those from a few years ago and i'm by far nowhere near being a walking encyclopedia of escs, so this is the only way i can make sure.
Doc Rodil - tty for the very helpful info, sana maaprove na ni ROBO para less one item sa gastos list
Old 03-11-2013, 09:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Yebah!!!!!
Old 03-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default game

lets get it on, may t-shirt ba? large nlang ako ngayon ok
Old 03-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by ricky_savage
Doc Rodil - tty for the very helpful info, sana maaprove na ni ROBO para less one item sa gastos list
@ricky: basta ba may blinky mode wala naman problema yun. exactly why it's called a blinky class. kelan ka uwi?

Originally Posted by vintage boy
lets get it on, may t-shirt ba? large nlang ako ngayon ok
@vintage: Unfortunately no shirts sir. as the reg fee covers the cost of 1) 1 set of spec tires; 2) trophies; 3) track fees for two days; 4) and if we have a bit of change left (not yet sure, but hopefully!) some snacks/merienda. Unfortunately we don't really get cash sponsors to help us shoulder the costs of running the race. This is mainly funded by the small fees from through the club races and of the registration fees for the race itself. But it's something we want to do for MTCC later in the year but again is dependent if are able to generate enough funds for it. We also want to control the reg fees so ideally we don't want to increase anymore.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Mukhang may rason ako magkasakit sa work ng April 26 ah.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by reichsmarshal24
Mukhang may rason ako magkasakit sa work ng April 26 ah.
wahahaha! ako rin!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Spectator mode lng pla ako nun hehe sana may quorum din ng gt spec?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.