Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 02-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
@voodoo: lupit ni 'vin! I can't wait to see how much faster he'll be when he upgrades. mukhang nagbabalak na .... hehehe
Hehe...it's already in my drawing board, just waiting for that little nudge to come so i can put it into action, haha!

But it's fun using the TT-ewan on 17.5, pang asar dun sa nanalo. 417x against TT-ewan...hindi man lang ako na-lap nung 417x, bwahaha! Leo V wants to join 17.5 as well using TT01 (isa pa tong pasaway din).

Berkin, go ahead and bask in the glory of your "chamba", i will upgrade to TT02! Bwahaha! Baka si ike mag upgrade na rin para malampaso ka, kahit mag turbo ka pa! Yari ka, ikaw ang target ng lahat ngayon.

Mikeygar, salamas sa motor! 'Kakagulat!
Old 02-17-2013, 05:42 PM
RRC
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dito pala ang usapan kaya nagulat ako sa blinky ng racers...

Last edited by RRC; 02-17-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mikeygar
Almost all brushless sensored ESCs that can be set to a NO TIMING mode can be used. All of Orca's ESCs have a blinky mode that can be set. The Spark can be set by pressing a sequence of buttons, the VX and the MKii need the program card to set it.

Which ESC do you have boss? If I'm at the track I'll be glad to set your ESC for you
Thank you for the offer sir! actually, i'm planning to buy another ESC for my 17.5t RX2 motor. Di ata sya compatible sa Speed Passion Reventon S ESC. Set-up pa lang ginagawa ko sa esc, nung ikinabit ko yung sensor wire from the esc to the motor to check kung madetect ng esc yung motor, namatay na ilaw ng esc. ayaw na ulit bumukas. anyone here has an idea kung how much an ORCA ESC cost and where can i buy it. TIA
Hoping that i can join the BLINKY class soon....
Old 02-17-2013, 07:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nardong Putik
Thank you for the offer sir! actually, i'm planning to buy another ESC for my 17.5t RX2 motor. Di ata sya compatible sa Speed Passion Reventon S ESC. Set-up pa lang ginagawa ko sa esc, nung ikinabit ko yung sensor wire from the esc to the motor to check kung madetect ng esc yung motor, namatay na ilaw ng esc. ayaw na ulit bumukas. anyone here has an idea kung how much an ORCA ESC cost and where can i buy it. TIA
My reventon pro also doesnt work with my trackstar 17.5t. I used my hobbywing justock instead. Maybe speed passion escs will work with sp motors only..... N yeah racing motors pala works din

@mikey, orca motor plus hobbywing esc 45a - compatible? I heard ubos na 17.5motors mo.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by octopus prime

can't go wrong pare :-)

Originally Posted by Nardong Putik
Hi Nardong Putik,

Orca products are available at the racetrack. Right now, there is one last Orca VX Esc there. Will be restocking maybe in March. The price list is with Ramil :-)

Originally Posted by ao97b
My reventon pro also doesnt work with my trackstar 17.5t. I used my hobbywing justock instead. Maybe speed passion escs will work with sp motors only..... N yeah racing motors pala works din

@mikey, orca motor plus hobbywing esc 45a - compatible? I heard ubos na 17.5motors mo.
Pare, have a handful of 17.5's coming in when we get back from TITC. Abang abang ka lang pare :-)
Old 02-17-2013, 09:26 PM
Tech Adept

Hehe...it's already in my drawing board, just waiting for that little nudge to come so i can put it into action, haha!

But it's fun using the TT-ewan on 17.5, pang asar dun sa nanalo. 417x against TT-ewan...hindi man lang ako na-lap nung 417x, bwahaha! Leo V wants to join 17.5 as well using TT01 (isa pa tong pasaway din).

Berkin, go ahead and bask in the glory of your "chamba", i will upgrade to TT02! Bwahaha! Baka si ike mag upgrade na rin para malampaso ka, kahit mag turbo ka pa! Yari ka, ikaw ang target ng lahat ngayon.

Di mo ba napansin na amoy yosi sa driver stand? Sa bagal mo kasi npayosi muna ako. Pag na-lap kita baka mawalan ka na ng gana kasi at mag f1 ka na lang. hehehehhehe

Target? So ibig sabihin gusto mo dumating sa level ko? hahahhaha JK!! (yes this is me basking in the glory of my "chamba" enjoying it while it lasts even for a week).

Rains, gamit ko na esc is the reventon S lang. Difference lang nya with the pro is that wala syang boost. Should be fine with your 17.5 motor.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

can't go wrong pare :-)

op chors!
Old 02-17-2013, 09:43 PM
RRC
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Pare, have a handful of 17.5's coming in when we get back from TITC. Abang abang ka lang pare :-)
Tamang-tama, ready na siguro ako nun. Hindi pa ako ready kasi pang budget racing lang ako. Kailan kayo balik from TITC?
Old 02-17-2013, 11:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by reichsmarshal24
Sarap pala mag-TC!!! But still way off the pace and mejo unreliable yung S1 ko. Just need to learn to setup the car right. Buti nalang we have an army of experts to help out the newbies. Excited nako sa next club race!
@reichmarshal: sarap talaga sir! mas lalo na pag na tono mo na kotse mo to your liking. di mo na ako nabalikan if you handling improved after you set the droop, etc and added traction compound. we could have tweaked it further naman. just ask and will help out any way i capable of doing.

@rdl77: yup, afaik open lahat as long as 17.5t.

@carlos: wait till u get ur setup ryt, sarap nyan.

@roborat: i think i know y my car was stopping... My esc was goin on protection mode. It cant handle my high current draw motor during sudden accel. 60amps rating lang kasi haha. My motor runs pretty cool at 120f. I need to use my reventon esc na next race to make sure but i need to buy a new motor since my 17.5t does not work w my reventon.

Revenge of the fallen on saturday! Haha
@a097b: not so sure its because of the amp rating of your esc. with 17.5, it should not draw that much from your electronics or generate any huge power spikes that your esc cant handle. handout esc yan sa titc and they would set those things up with ridiculous gearing in a huge/fast track like rc addict and high voltage lipo packs and they'd hold up fine.

i think the best thing you can do now is first isolate where the problem is. use your best lipo packs then test your esc, motor and sensor wire. Start off with the sensor wire, try a different one and see if there is still a problem. If yes, then try changing the motor. If meron pa rin, change the esc. process of elimination para at least alam mo saan ang source of the issue. offhand your motor gave out a really odd sound when we were checking it. so baka dun pa lang baka issue na. .... REVENGE ba? nag aabang lang kami ng free booze c/o the loosing party. hehehehe
Old 02-18-2013, 12:56 AM
Tech Champion

@octopus: gawin nang totoo yan TT02 na yan! hehehe ... pag nag TT02 ka baka bumper to bumper racing na kayo ng mga naka high end kit niyan! hehehe .... pero kung gusto mo sila naman lapan mo, lagay kuha ka ng tao06. baka sobra na kasi pag nag 417 ka pa. baka ma discourage ang iba! hahahaha .... lakas! hehehe

Originally Posted by berkin
Di mo ba napansin na amoy yosi sa driver stand? Sa bagal mo kasi npayosi muna ako. Pag na-lap kita baka mawalan ka na ng gana kasi at mag f1 ka na lang. hehehehhehe

Target? So ibig sabihin gusto mo dumating sa level ko? hahahhaha JK!! (yes this is me basking in the glory of my "chamba" enjoying it while it lasts even for a week).

Rains, gamit ko na esc is the reventon S lang. Difference lang nya with the pro is that wala syang boost. Should be fine with your 17.5 motor.
@berkin: yan! nakuuuuu nakikita ko na! maraming pag hahanda ata 'to between now and saturday. mas matindi pa sa ata titc ang bakbakan sa jp raceway! .... hehehehe

@aob97b: generally brushless systems should work together regardless of brand. so baka may tama lang either esc or motor mo. check nalang muna para sure.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Vin,

Buo pa drivetrain ng TT-ewan mo? hahahahaha!
Old 02-18-2013, 03:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VooDooPH
Vin,

Buo pa drivetrain ng TT-ewan mo? hahahahaha!
Tanggal-Tanggal na. ahahaha
Old 02-18-2013, 08:07 AM
Tech Adept

I can smell an X-Ray T4 coming soon to Vin's garage.....hehehehhe
Old 02-18-2013, 08:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Roborat, that's the nudge i was waiting for...upgrade it is!! i'm thinking t4, hehe! kaso baka si berkin naman ang mawalan ng gana pag siya na nalalapan, baka pwede na itapat sa kaniya yung sakura zero or specR s1, haha.

Voodoo, so far, my drivetrain seems ok. i did replace the front propeller shaft bearings. to make sure it can handle higher rpm, i also built up the bearing holders of the propeller shaft to eliminate play. and yes, tama si minami, tanggal tanggal nga as of now ang aking drivetrain, hehe.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Tech Champion

@octopus: t4 na! Hehehe maganda yan! malay mo mas lalo ma motivate si berkin pag na lapan mo na siya! Hahahaha seriously though, if you're considerig the t4, i think thats a good option. Good car plus built like a tank.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.