Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 01-26-2013, 08:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Another race weekend about to end .... But another one just around the corner!

TC CLUB RACE @ JP Raceway on Feb. 2, 2012!
GT Spec/17.5 Blinky/13.5 Super Stock/Modified

Time to get ready for some straight up Touring Car racing action!

See you there! The fun starts at 2:30pm!
Old 01-26-2013, 08:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hi sirs,

EZRUN-35A ESC is qualified for 13.5 SUPER STOCK CLASS? There's a Timing setting in there, iam not sure if its the same with "boost"?

It also comes with a 13T motor, can i still use that or 13.5 is a hard requirement?
Old 01-27-2013, 03:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Guys, my 17.5 is ready for its first run this sat.

Rodil, ike, dan, paolo, carlos and the rest.... Let's have fun testing on sat. Alam ko si carlos pinaka excited itakbo new 17.5 car nya. Pustahan ng good burger! Di ka kasali mikey ha hehe.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:43 AM
Tech Addict

Buti ka pa Rains. I'm struggling a bit with my first ever touring car build. The gear diff and spool on my spec R was wobbling a bit. I sanded the surface of the plastic spacers and it lessened the wobble but some persists. Rains did you encounter this issue with your R1? I think I need to do some shimming. Does anybody here know where to get various shim sizes?
Old 01-27-2013, 07:45 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by ao97b

Rodil, ike, dan, paolo, carlos and the rest.... Let's have fun testing on sat. Alam ko si carlos pinaka excited itakbo new 17.5 car nya. Pustahan ng good burger! Di ka kasali mikey ha hehe.
@aob97b: yun na! at may side bet na agad to make things interesting! hehehe yeah, don't worry about mikey or any old timer for that matter joining the 17.5 class at the club races. being the novice category for the open class races, we can easily negate their "points" when we tally standings in the club races. we can even grid them at the back to give you guys a clear track ahead of you. in short, no meaning sila hehehe .... and of course come any trophy race, di naman sila pwede sumali. shet, na-excite naman ako sa bakbakan niyo sa sabado hehehe this should be very very interesting!

Originally Posted by viralvariance
hi sirs,

EZRUN-35A ESC is qualified for 13.5 SUPER STOCK CLASS? There's a Timing setting in there, iam not sure if its the same with "boost"?

It also comes with a 13T motor, can i still use that or 13.5 is a hard requirement?
@viral: not 100% sure but I do recall the old EZRun speedos to be sensorless and without boost. timing is not necessarily the same as boost.... unfortunately sir, you have to run 13.5 motor. in open class racing, the rules are already fairly "open" as the name connotes, however motor winds and types are the main specifications we have to keep intact. hope you understand and still come join us at the races.

Originally Posted by reichsmarshal24
Buti ka pa Rains. I'm struggling a bit with my first ever touring car build. The gear diff and spool on my spec R was wobbling a bit. I sanded the surface of the plastic spacers and it lessened the wobble but some persists. Rains did you encounter this issue with your R1? I think I need to do some shimming. Does anybody here know where to get various shim sizes?
@reichsmarshal24: sir dalhin niyo kit niyo sa track sa sabado. i am sure there are several people who can help you in building the spec-r gear diff. even the tamiya boys should be able to help you as previously tamiya cars used spec r gear diffs as well that required some sanding and prep work to get the gear diff working well. ask Ralph, im sure matutulungan ka nun. sorry, i myself would offer to help but not familiar with spec r gear diffs.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

pare, para sayo di ako sasali this weekend! Will be in Subic Friday pa lang so good luck!

And don't worry, pampagulo lang ako sa 17.5, like Roborat said; hindi naman ako kasali sa tally. Just setting the pace para alam natin what to target for speed, gearing and setup para matulungan kayo :-)
Old 01-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

monday pa lang may kantyawan na para sa sabado! haha ayos to!
Old 01-27-2013, 06:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

anybody interested ?

Dear Distributor

This year we plan to organise in May the XRAY on-road challenge at XRAY factory. We will pubilsh information as soon as possible. If you plan to organise some XRAY challenge race in your country please send us as soon as possible the information so we can prepare the promotion.

Thanks and with best regards

Mario
Old 01-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pitshop
anybody interested ?

Dear Distributor

This year we plan to organise in May the XRAY on-road challenge at XRAY factory. We will pubilsh information as soon as possible. If you plan to organise some XRAY challenge race in your country please send us as soon as possible the information so we can prepare the promotion.

Mario

Like!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

anybody interested ?

Dear Distributor

Mario
Yes please Ma-REDRC sana tayo! hehehe
Old 01-27-2013, 08:43 PM
Tech Adept

Or dala tayo ng bote ng tequila...talo per round shot! hehehe

Originally Posted by reichsmarshal24
Carlos, I think Rob (breyton) and our other friend, Carlo had a similar problem with it also.

I get my shims at lil's bro. See you this Saturday!!

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
@aob97b: yun na! at may side bet na agad to make things interesting! hehehe yeah, don't worry about mikey or any old timer for that matter joining the 17.5 class at the club races. being the novice category for the open class races, we can easily negate their "points" when we tally standings in the club races. we can even grid them at the back to give you guys a clear track ahead of you. in short, no meaning sila hehehe .... and of course come any trophy race, di naman sila pwede sumali. shet, na-excite naman ako sa bakbakan niyo sa sabado hehehe this should be very very interesting!
At least this time around di na ako tatabi lang lagi. hehehehe.

Originally Posted by mikeygar
pare, para sayo di ako sasali this weekend! Will be in Subic Friday pa lang so good luck!

And don't worry, pampagulo lang ako sa 17.5, like Roborat said; hindi naman ako kasali sa tally. Just setting the pace para alam natin what to target for speed, gearing and setup para matulungan kayo :-)

Ay di ka sasali Mikey? wala na akong gana, wala na pala akong hahabulin heheheheh jk!

See you guys this weekend!!!
Old 01-27-2013, 09:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

anybody interested ?

Dear Distributor

Mario
GO GO GO!!!!

It's about time!!! Huwag mo lang schedule ng 25 May puuhhpuuuhhlleeeeeaaaaasssee...
Old 01-28-2013, 01:43 AM
Tech Champion

anybody interested ?

Dear Distributor

Mario
@pitshop: wooohooooo!!! banat lang! no need to even ask especially since this is a good opportunity for all! ... i guess we'll just need to know if there are any prerequisites to joining the race. ex. do we need to run an xray chassis, etc? that will kinda dictate how many will join. i'm sure everyone wants to, it's just a question of how many can.

@on-road boys: kung matuloy 'to, mag ready na tayo ng husto. May is not that far off so let's dial in those cars and practice na! i guess we start this weekend with the 17.5 blinky class.

@rains/rodil/ike/paolo/etc ... rekta na sa mod! banggain natin si Hagberg! hahahaha tapos ipa-shot rin natin siya ng tequilla para mas konting pagasa tayong makahabol! hahahaha joke lang, small steps lang muna - tirahin niyo muna ang blinky! gawa nalang kami side bet baka sakali kumita ng konting pera kung sakaling manalo mga manok namin. ang tanong, sino kaya ang "safe bet" sa inyo .... hmmmm ....

Last edited by ROBORAT; 01-28-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:53 AM
Tech Addict

@ Gerry and berkin. I'll try to come on Saturday and bring the kit. Medyo in hot water ako ngayon since I raced last Saturday without getting permission. Nasa dog house tuloy.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

anybody interested ?

Dear Distributor

Mario

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
@pitshop: wooohooooo!!! banat lang! no need to even ask especially since this is a good opportunity for all! ... i guess we'll just need to know if there are any prerequisites to joining the race. ex. do we need to run an xray chassis, etc? that will kinda dictate how many will join. i'm sure everyone wants to, it's just a question of how many can.

@rains/rodil/ike/paolo/etc ... rekta na sa mod! banggain natin si Hagberg! hahahaha tapos ipa-shot rin natin siya ng tequilla para mas konting pagasa tayong makahabol! hahahaha joke lang, small steps lang muna - tirahin niyo muna ang blinky! gawa nalang kami side bet baka sakali kumita ng konting pera kung sakaling manalo mga manok namin. ang tanong, sino kaya ang "safe bet" sa inyo .... hmmmm ....
sakto, i will be using my t2 2008 for blinky class

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.