Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 01-16-2013, 04:06 AM
  #30751  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Nardong Putik
question lang mga sirs. i'm just planning to join the 17.5 blinky class and just about to buy a brushless esc. pwede ba gamitin sa class na yun ang SP REVENTON R? TIA
sir, not familiar with the exact specs of the reventon r, but as long as it has a blinky mode where all the boost and turbo functions can be disabled, then you're good.

Last edited by ROBORAT; 01-16-2013 at 05:48 AM.
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 08:42 AM
  #30752  
Tech Master
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,220
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Nardong Putik
question lang mga sirs. i'm just planning to join the 17.5 blinky class and just about to buy a brushless esc. pwede ba gamitin sa class na yun ang SP REVENTON R? TIA
not sure about the Reventon R din boss, but we have the Orca Spark in stock at the racetrack. Pwedeng pwede sa blinky mode, tried it out last club race and was fast!!! You can also use boost and turbo on it later on when you decide to move up to the faster classes. There's one guy who even uses it in modified :-)

I think there's still Orca 17.5 TX motor available pero last stocks nalang
mikeygar is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 03:39 PM
  #30753  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Nardong Putik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Antipolo City
Posts: 370
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mikeygar
not sure about the Reventon R din boss, but we have the Orca Spark in stock at the racetrack. Pwedeng pwede sa blinky mode, tried it out last club race and was fast!!! You can also use boost and turbo on it later on when you decide to move up to the faster classes. There's one guy who even uses it in modified :-)

I think there's still Orca 17.5 TX motor available pero last stocks nalang
thank you for the advise mga sirs.
Nardong Putik is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 08:31 AM
  #30754  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (4)
 
Action Hobbies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: 205 2/F Place One Bldg. Katipunan Ave., Q.C. Tel: 949-2129
Posts: 577
Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Nardong Putik
question lang mga sirs. i'm just planning to join the 17.5 blinky class and just about to buy a brushless esc. pwede ba gamitin sa class na yun ang SP REVENTON R? TIA
Hi Nardong Putik, yup Speedpassion Reventon R can be used in blinky class 17.5bl its features don't include boost timing. Price is only P4,600 srp.
Action Hobbies is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 01:00 AM
  #30755  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Nardong Putik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Antipolo City
Posts: 370
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Action Hobbies
Hi Nardong Putik, yup Speedpassion Reventon R can be used in blinky class 17.5bl its features don't include boost timing. Price is only P4,600 srp.
thank you sir for the advise.
Nardong Putik is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:02 PM
  #30756  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
babytoy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,534
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Nardong Putik
thank you sir for the advise.
Good luck Bro! Go team Good boys! hehehe.... = )
babytoy101 is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 01:38 AM
  #30757  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Nardong Putik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Antipolo City
Posts: 370
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by babytoy101
Good luck Bro! Go team Good boys! hehehe.... = )
ikaw na lang kulang dito para mabuo ulit ang grupo!
Nardong Putik is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 03:02 PM
  #30758  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

@nardo: ayan na sir, seems you have options. pic the one that best suits your budget and needs. ...... good to see more people getting ready with blinky. exciting yan sir!
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 03:05 PM
  #30759  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Here's the complete 2013 Race Calendar with Touring Car classes in 2013! Mark the dates, hit the track, and get the all the practice time you can get! ... before you know it, we'll have a big race creeping up early in the 2nd quarter!

Let's go racin'!!!

ROBORAT is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 05:23 PM
  #30760  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
babytoy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,534
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Race schedule

nice! alam na kung anong petsa para umuwi.
babytoy101 is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 05:35 PM
  #30761  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by babytoy101
nice! alam na kung anong petsa para umuwi.
ayos bro! pag planuhan na yan!
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 07:32 PM
  #30762  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Nardong Putik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Antipolo City
Posts: 370
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by babytoy101
nice! alam na kung anong petsa para umuwi.
dadalhin mo T4 mo?
Nardong Putik is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:52 PM
  #30763  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (6)
 
reichsmarshal24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Maranello, Italia
Posts: 503
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Guys, anybody here know how to get an Exotek Lipo chassis for a TRF416x? Are online orders the only method?
reichsmarshal24 is offline  
Old 01-20-2013, 09:11 PM
  #30764  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (5)
 
alecladanga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Manila
Posts: 886
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by reichsmarshal24
Guys, anybody here know how to get an Exotek Lipo chassis for a TRF416x? Are online orders the only method?
I may be wrong, but you could approach action hobbies and order it from them as they used to/are carry exotek
alecladanga is offline  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:38 PM
  #30765  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
VooDooPH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Philippines
Posts: 3,715
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by alecladanga
I may be wrong, but you could approach action hobbies and order it from them as they used to/are carry exotek
i think they order from smokem not exotek...
VooDooPH is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.