Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 01-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up Bwahahahah! Old habit e....

Originally Posted by Geetoo
Dec!!! Rc ka ba ulit? Wow comeback ba yan? Give me a call bro.
Bwahahaahah! Old habits never die.

Musta na papa! Sa Peyzbuk na lang kita nakikita a! Pautangin mo naman ako ng mga mamahaling RC! Panay chipipay lang kaya ko ngayon e.....
Old 01-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Decampong
Bwahahaahah! Old habits never die.

Musta na papa! Sa Peyzbuk na lang kita nakikita a! Pautangin mo naman ako ng mga mamahaling RC! Panay chipipay lang kaya ko ngayon e.....
Haha I knew you'd come back. Kilala kita bro di ka bumubili ng cheap. Financing ba? No prob yan basta maglalaro ka ng Ep touring with us. Btw, have you tried sa Jp na?
Old 01-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Geetoo
Haha I knew you'd come back. Kilala kita bro di ka bumubili ng cheap. Financing ba? No prob yan basta maglalaro ka ng Ep touring with us. Btw, have you tried sa Jp na?
Yup, run a few laps. Loved it! Makapit bro...from the last time I raced, I was slippin and sliding in the vinyl tile floors of SM Megamall....I think that was the advent of drift R/C...hehehehe....
Old 01-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by kikoy
Hi guys!

Need help where to buy 48Pitch pinion gears?
Thank you!
Lil's has lotsa 48 pitch gears. Try all their branches.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thank you very much sir! Ill check lils this week. By the way what brushless motor combo would you recommend for a touring car?

Thank you very much!
Old 01-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thank you very much sir! Ill check lils this week. By the way what brushless motor combo would you recommend for a touring car?

Thank you very much!
Sir, suggest you get an esc with boost functions already. Para sa ganito, puede kayo sumali sa super stock class since yun naman rin talaga ang brushless class na tinatakbo namin locally. if on a budget, try nyo sir yung hobbywing xerun .... cheap in cost but not in features. there are actually top level international racers who run this speedo. If you have extra budget and want something more high end, try out the Orca speedo. Bulkier but has a more advanced software and feature set.... available 'to sir sa JP Raceway.

daan kayo sa track sa sabado sir para makita niyo kung ano gamit ng mga racers at makita mo in action. race starts 2:30pm.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yes, thank you very much for the suggestion sir. Ill try to pass by this sat. to see set ups.

Good Day!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sir's what transmitter would you recommend on touring cars? Considering budget is for mid-end transmitters only. Spektrum or Futaba? im new to touring cars. Please help guys with your recommendations.

Thank you very much!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Tech Champion

Sir's what transmitter would you recommend on touring cars? Considering budget is for mid-end transmitters only. Spektrum or Futaba? im new to touring cars. Please help guys with your recommendations.

Thank you very much!
As long as the transmitter has the basic adjustments like End Point Adjustments/EPA (throttle and steering), Dual Rate, and Trims/Sub Trims (throttle and steering) you should be fine. Suggest at least a transmitter that already uses 2.4Ghz modules so you don't have to worry about interference issues.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with the mid range units of Futaba and Spektrum ... you can also throw in sanwa in the mix. Both futaba and sanwa have transmitter systems that are pretty good but a step down from their Top of the Line units.

These are the Futaba 4PL: http://www.futaba-rc.com/systems/futk1400.html (available at Lil's)

and

The Sanwa (aka Airtronics) MT-4: http://www.airtronics.net/index.php/...telemetry.html (available at Pitshop)

Di ko lang alam sir kung ano budget ninyo at pasok 'tong mga 'to.

Sige sir, maganda kung maka daan kayo sa bukas. Alam ko meron din ilan dun na naka MT-4 and other mid range transmitters. Para makita niyo rin first hand.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by ROBORAT; 01-12-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Tech Champion

Haaaay SARAAAAAP mag modified! I missed it! : no more wanting of speed .... ikaw pa aayaw! hahaha

Now it's time to find a good motor and esc set up but looking forward to it! tire and insert set up needs to be looking into as well. then there's suspensions settings .... pero sarap! taking it one step at a time.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
Haaaay SARAAAAAP mag modified! I missed it! : no more wanting of speed .... ikaw pa aayaw! hahaha

Now it's time to find a good motor and esc set up but looking forward to it! tire and insert set up needs to be looking into as well. then there's suspensions settings .... pero sarap! taking it one step at a time.
Old 01-15-2012, 06:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thank you very much for the inputs sir Roborat! It will be a big help to my set up.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

woot. saya ng laro kahapon.. many thanks to master jon and ralph, and sa sunday group
Old 01-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by step
na addict na sa mod ito.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:44 AM
Tech Champion

Slight change in the on-road race calendar for the next few weeks. No Open Club Race on Jan 28th but this will be moved to Feb 4th instead. With this, the revised race calendar for up-coming weeks is as follows:

Jan 21st - Opening leg of Tamiya Asia Cup Qualifiers 2012 (various Tamiya Classes - GT, Mini, F1, FF, etc)
Jan 28th - F1 Club Race
Feb 4th - Touring Car Club Race (Mod, 13.5 Boosted, Silver Can)
Feb 11th - Touring Car Club Race (Mod, 13.5 Boosted, Silver Can)

Please be guided accordingly... and see you all at the track! Lotsa racing, lotsa fun! Anytime, all the time, rain or shine! Yeah baby!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.