Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 01-01-2012, 08:58 AM
  #29926  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22
Default

!! Happy New Year Po !!
einstein_rc2 is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 05:21 AM
  #29927  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 97
Default TAMIYA ASIA CUP QUALIFIERS 2012

TAMIYA ASIA CUP 1ST QUALIFYING RACE

JANUARY 21, 2012 AT JP RACEWAY. 1PM. AS OF NOW WE WILL FOLLOW THE 2011 QUALIFYING RULES.
TamiyaPH is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 06:00 AM
  #29928  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mikeygar
Happy new year guys!!!

@roborat - Will stay muna sa super stock - para maximize ang practice sa TITC
Mikey: surely! Added class naman ang mod on top of super stock and novice. kanya kanya naman prep yan for tirc so run what you wish.

Originally Posted by geromeling
Happy new year everyone!!!
May practice ba this Thursday??
umpisahan na ang preparation for titc!
Gerome: mismo! todo track time na 'to! Hehhe

Originally Posted by einstein_rc2
!! Happy New Year Po !!
Einstein: happy new year din! Regards kay dad mo.
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 04:33 PM
  #29929  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4,611
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

F1 Club Race
7 Jan 2012 (Saturday)
Fee: P350
Quali 1:30pm sharp (30 minutes, fastest lap)
Triple A-mains of 15 minutes each
Maximum gear ratio of 3.72 (e.g. 93 spur / 25 pinion or 104/28).
Experts: Silvercan motors and rubber tires are encouraged.
Newcomers, syempre pwede mag foams and run what you brung.
rccartips is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 07:05 PM
  #29930  
Tech Master
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,220
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Happy new year from Orca Philippines!

ORCA 60C 6000mah BATTS ON SALE!!!


P4,500 each, until supplies last.

*available at JP Raceway
mikeygar is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 04:06 AM
  #29931  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Starting Jan 14, 2012, we will kick off our 2012 Open Club Races with a bang! Super Stock and Novice will be rockin' as always and we will spice things up even more with the (re)introduction of Modified TC racing! SPEEEEEED!!!

We have a brand new layout for a fresh challenge to the racers - Fast and Flowing .... something we have not had in a quite a long time! Set up for high speed steering and carrying max corner speed is where it's gonna be this time around!

This will also help the our local racers heading over to Thailand in February to compete in one of the biggest International RC Events get ready for awesome racing experience! But of course, this is open class racing, so there's fun for everyone even those can't come join the contingent going this year .... the biggest one yet since we started going to the TITC!

The tickets are booked, registrations locked in .... now it's time to get ready for this year's Thailand International Touring Car Championship! Come one, come all and join us at the TITC Warm-Up races!



The layout ....



Race Schedules starting Jan 14th:
January 14
January 28
February 11


See you all there! KARRERA NANAMAN!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 09:25 AM
  #29932  
Tech Master
iTrader: (51)
 
A X O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: N o e L
Posts: 1,177
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

asan yung like button?
A X O is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 10:14 AM
  #29933  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
babytoy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,534
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by A X O
asan yung like button?
LIKE!
babytoy101 is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 03:41 PM
  #29934  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: CHINO, CA
Posts: 117
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Visiting from Southern Cali

Hello to All,

I am visiting the motherland at the end of the month. I wanted to see what shops and tracks I should check out while I am in Manila or Cebu. I want to pick up stuff that I usually can't find in the States. I will be on my honeymoon, but I think I could get a pass to check out the rc scene.

I mostly run eletric onroad and I currently run a 417x, F104 pro, MO5, and M03.

Any advice would help.

Thanks,

Bensi
back9monsta is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 06:39 PM
  #29935  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

@axo: ano ba gusto mo i-like? quote mo nalang yung post tapos type mo "LIKE" parang ginawa ni babytoy. umpisahan ko na rin ang pag like hehehe... eto o!

Originally Posted by mikeygar
Happy new year from Orca Philippines!

ORCA 60C 6000mah BATTS ON SALE!!!


P4,500 each, until supplies last.

*available at JP Raceway
LIKE!!!
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 06:46 PM
  #29936  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by back9monsta
Hello to All,

I am visiting the motherland at the end of the month. I wanted to see what shops and tracks I should check out while I am in Manila or Cebu. I want to pick up stuff that I usually can't find in the States. I will be on my honeymoon, but I think I could get a pass to check out the rc scene.

I mostly run eletric onroad and I currently run a 417x, F104 pro, MO5, and M03.

Any advice would help.

Thanks,

Bensi
Hi Bensi, be sure to drop by JP Raceway to check out the racing scene.

Jan 7th - F1 Club Race
Jan 14th - Touring Car Club Race (Mod, 13.5 Boosted, Silver Can)
Jan 21st - Tamiya Asia Cup Qualifiers (various Tamiya Classes - GT, Mini, F1, FF, etc)
Jan 28th - Touring Car Club Race (Mod, 13.5 Boosted, Silver Can)
Feb 11th - Touring Car Club Race (Mod, 13.5 Boosted, Silver Can)

If you're "Visa" allows you to bring your RC gear, come join us and try out the track as well! Looking forward to meeting you!
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 07:17 PM
  #29937  
Tech Master
iTrader: (47)
 
cocojam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,644
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
Jan 7th - F1 Club Race
Jan 14th - Touring Car Club Race (Mod, 13.5 Boosted, Silver Can)
Jan 21st - Tamiya Asia Cup Qualifiers (various Tamiya Classes - GT, Mini, F1, FF, etc)
Jan 28th - Touring Car Club Race (Mod, 13.5 Boosted, Silver Can)
Feb 11th - Touring Car Club Race (Mod, 13.5 Boosted, Silver Can)
LIKE!!
cocojam is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 09:21 PM
  #29938  
Tech Master
iTrader: (51)
 
A X O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: N o e L
Posts: 1,177
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
Starting Jan 14, 2012, we will kick off our 2012 Open Club Races with a bang! Super Stock and Novice will be rockin' as always and we will spice things up even more with the (re)introduction of Modified TC racing! SPEEEEEED!!!

We have a brand new layout for a fresh challenge to the racers - Fast and Flowing .... something we have not had in a quite a long time! Set up for high speed steering and carrying max corner speed is where it's gonna be this time around!

This will also help the our local racers heading over to Thailand in February to compete in one of the biggest International RC Events get ready for awesome racing experience! But of course, this is open class racing, so there's fun for everyone even those can't come join the contingent going this year .... the biggest one yet since we started going to the TITC!

The tickets are booked, registrations locked in .... now it's time to get ready for this year's Thailand International Touring Car Championship! Come one, come all and join us at the TITC Warm-Up races!



The layout ....



Race Schedules starting Jan 14th:
January 14
January 28
February 11


See you all there! KARRERA NANAMAN!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
LIKE. hahaha
A X O is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 09:32 PM
  #29939  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 572
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
Jan 7th - F1 Club Race
Jan 14th - Touring Car Club Race (Mod, 13.5 Boosted, Silver Can)
Jan 21st - Tamiya Asia Cup Qualifiers (various Tamiya Classes - GT, Mini, F1, FF, etc)
Jan 28th - Touring Car Club Race (Mod, 13.5 Boosted, Silver Can)
Feb 11th - Touring Car Club Race (Mod, 13.5 Boosted, Silver Can)

LIKE!
Minami is offline  
Old 01-04-2012, 01:09 AM
  #29940  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

@axo: naku, super like yan! hehehe excited na ako pare. saya niyan sa feb at masaya rin ang club races ..... hatawan 'to! hehehe
ROBORAT is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.