Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 11-08-2011, 02:17 AM
  #29626  
Tech Master
iTrader: (38)
 
doen08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: qc, Philippines
Posts: 1,101
Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default

@cocojam: sir tanong ko lang IGR ng tc6 is 2.0:1? tia
doen08 is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 06:53 AM
  #29627  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

@mikey: yeah, stick with the LTCR or Speed 6. Have not tried the P37 but from what i've read, its a bit inconsistent. Probably why you don't really see the top drivers even consider using it. Kahit di umabot ng Thursday basta umabot ng sabado para maganda na takbo mo.

@doen08: sir, sorry am not cocojam but yes the internal ratio of the tc6 is 2.0
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 07:33 AM
  #29628  
Tech Master
iTrader: (47)
 
cocojam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,644
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by doen08
@cocojam: sir tanong ko lang IGR ng tc6 is 2.0:1? tia
Yup it is a 2.0
cocojam is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 08:30 AM
  #29629  
Tech Master
iTrader: (38)
 
doen08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: qc, Philippines
Posts: 1,101
Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
@mikey: yeah, stick with the LTCR or Speed 6. Have not tried the P37 but from what i've read, its a bit inconsistent. Probably why you don't really see the top drivers even consider using it. Kahit di umabot ng Thursday basta umabot ng sabado para maganda na takbo mo.

@doen08: sir, sorry am not cocojam but yes the internal ratio of the tc6 is 2.0
Originally Posted by cocojam
Yup it is a 2.0
thanks.
doen08 is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 08:55 AM
  #29630  
Tech Master
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,220
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
@mikey: yeah, stick with the LTCR or Speed 6. Have not tried the P37 but from what i've read, its a bit inconsistent. Probably why you don't really see the top drivers even consider using it. Kahit di umabot ng Thursday basta umabot ng sabado para maganda na takbo mo.
the P37 based on my experience has really hard turn in, but mid corner stability is really bad which in my case causes the inconsistency. I think because of it's high center of gravity, it's profile is much higher than the LTCR or the R9. Oh well, maghahabol ako ng setup. My past runs have been really crappy by the way, kindly bring the gear diff when you go to the track!

thanks man!
mikeygar is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 10:39 AM
  #29631  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 186
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

PITSHOP'S
SLIGHTLY USED ITEMS FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

ASSOCIATED RC12R5.1 WITH PARTS/BODY/TIRES slightly used - P10,000
ASSOCIATED RC12R5.1 WITH BODY/TIRES assembled , never ran - P8,000
ACORN 5500 65C LIPO BATTERIES slightly fat but still in race condition - P1,000
USED 1/8 BUGGY TIRES - P1,000 PER SET VERY GOOD CONDITION
USED 1/8 TRUGGY TIRES - P1,500 PER SET VERY GOOD CONDITION
MUGEN SEIKI MBX6 ECO KIT WITH BODY AND TIRES ONLY slightly used P16,000
KYOSHO SC-R 2WD SHORT COURSE KIT WITH BODY AND TIRES ONLY slightly used P7,000
ASSOCIATED SC10 4x4 KIT WITH BODY AND TIRES ONLY once used P9,000 only
ASSORTED 1/10 NITRO TOURING FOAM TIRES P200 PER PAIR ALMOST NEW

SPECIAL PABENTA ITEMS!!!!

SERPENT 811 COBRA 1/8 BUGGY KIT P20,000 NEW!!!
LOSI 8IGHT 1/8 BUGGY KIT P10,000 NEW!!!
XRAY XB808 2011 1/8 BUGGY KIT P22,000 NEW!!!!

OTHER GOODIES NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!

ICEMAN 60C LIPO BATTERIES NOW AVAILABLE
AND NEW BYRON FUELS + COMPETITION HEAT ARRIVING TOMORROW!!!
Fortress is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 05:04 PM
  #29632  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mikeygar
the P37 based on my experience has really hard turn in, but mid corner stability is really bad which in my case causes the inconsistency. I think because of it's high center of gravity, it's profile is much higher than the LTCR or the R9. Oh well, maghahabol ako ng setup. My past runs have been really crappy by the way, kindly bring the gear diff when you go to the track!

thanks man!
yup, yun nga rin nababalitaan ko about that shell. by the looks of it, it seems all the "bulk" is up front and how they contoured the body to control the air flow to the rear end is what probably makes it an all turn in body and lack stability and consistency. but im just guessing ... dun ka na sa subok at surebol. wag mo na pahirapan sarili mo trying to dial in your car with that body. hehehe LTCR or Speed 6 is the way to go ... if it's good enough for the pros, it should be good enough for us. actually, i have a feeling with the current layout that the speed 6 could have some advantage in the infield. your gear diff is packed in my toolbox already, will hand it to you on Saturday. Salpak mo na yun sa BD5 mo para gumanda on-power steering mo.
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 05:13 PM
  #29633  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

@felix: i want my reedy!!!! hehehe nabenta ko na speed passion ko na 13.5 kay bernard. kelangan ko ng kapalit. hehehe rebuild mo na yang kit mo and lets play on saturday! malapit na magbago layout, masubukan mo muna dapat sa club race bago palitan. practice na rin pang mtcc! hehehe

@godfather-wes: pano yan, baka wala si bespren jonp sa sabado .... sino na coach mo? pinaghahandaan ka na ni stephen! hehehe
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 08:10 PM
  #29634  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 97
Default BANATAN 2011 AT JP RACE WAY (NOV.26, 2011 1pm)

- TSUNAMI CLASS
Grupo ng may iyayabang, medyo mayabang, at puro yabang lang.
RACERS:
  1. JP REYES
  2. TAKA
  3. MIKEY GARCIA
  4. RALPH LORENZO
  5. GERRY SOLER
  6. JON PANALIGAN
  7. NOEL ALDABA
  8. ANTON RAMOS
  9. GARET SANTAYANA
  10. RONCHIE GARCIA
  11. GEROME SUPAN
  12. JOMIL DELA CRUZ
  13. JOSH CASTRO
  14. GREG GARCIA
  15. JOEL MANGILIT

-STAR WARS CLONES
Action-Drama. Init ng ulo, tawanan, at spectacular crashes ang asahan.

RACERS:
  1. JASON "JABBA THE HUTT-HEAD" DELA CRUZ
  2. STEPHEN "DARTH VADER NG ESC" (THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ESC)
  3. FELIX "OBI WAN KAN-CHUA" (ANG NAGTURO NG PAGHAHANAP NG FORCE KAY DARTH)
  4. WESLEY-ODA "THE GREEN GOD FATHER"
  5. GEROME "HANS PARATING SOLO" LING
  6. JYGGS "R2D2" TIANGCO
  7. REY "C3PO NG BDO" PARCO
  8. KIM "DARTH MAUL"
  9. MANITO "LUKE SKYWALKER" MANIEGO
  10. JUN "CHEWBACCA" MANIEGO
  11. PORSHA "PRINCESS LEIA" MANGILIT
  12. ROLF "COUNT DOOKU"
  13. NORMAN "THE EWOK"
  14. EDWARD "JAR JAR BINKS"
  15. BERNARD "THE DEATH STAR" (TAGA SUNOG NG ESC)

13.5 OPEN CHASSIS
OPEN TIRES
TOURING CAR BODY
3 - 5MIN QUALIFYING (BEST TIME TO BE COUNTED)
3 - 5MIN FINALS (BEST 2 TO BE ADDED)

IF I MISSED YOUR NAME REACT VIOLENTLY... JUST SHOW YOURSELF AND KICK MY ASS ON NOVEMBER 26, 2011 AT 1PM AT THE JP RACEWAY
TamiyaPH is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 08:53 PM
  #29635  
Tech Master
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,220
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TamiyaPH
- TSUNAMI CLASS
Grupo ng may iyayabang, medyo mayabang, at puro yabang lang.
RACERS:
  1. JP REYES
  2. TAKA
  3. MIKEY GARCIA
  4. RALPH LORENZO
  5. GERRY SOLER
  6. JON PANALIGAN
  7. NOEL ALDABA
  8. ANTON RAMOS
  9. GARET SANTAYANA
  10. RONCHIE GARCIA
  11. GEROME SUPAN
  12. JOMIL DELA CRUZ
  13. JOSH CASTRO
  14. GREG GARCIA
  15. JOEL MANGILIT

-STAR WARS CLONES
Action-Drama. Init ng ulo, tawanan, at spectacular crashes ang asahan.

RACERS:
  1. JASON "JABBA THE HUTT-HEAD" DELA CRUZ
  2. STEPHEN "DARTH VADER NG ESC" (THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ESC)
  3. FELIX "OBI WAN KAN-CHUA" (ANG NAGTURO NG PAGHAHANAP NG FORCE KAY DARTH)
  4. WESLEY-ODA "THE GREEN GOD FATHER"
  5. GEROME "HANS PARATING SOLO" LING
  6. JYGGS "R2D2" TIANGCO
  7. REY "C3PO NG BDO" PARCO
  8. KIM "DARTH MAUL"
  9. MANITO "LUKE SKYWALKER" MANIEGO
  10. JUN "CHEWBACCA" MANIEGO
  11. PORSHA "PRINCESS LEIA" MANGILIT
  12. ROLF "COUNT DOOKU"
  13. NORMAN "THE EWOK"
  14. EDWARD "JAR JAR BINKS"
  15. BERNARD "THE DEATH STAR" (TAGA SUNOG NG ESC)

13.5 OPEN CHASSIS
OPEN TIRES
TOURING CAR BODY
3 - 5MIN QUALIFYING (BEST TIME TO BE COUNTED)
3 - 5MIN FINALS (BEST 2 TO BE ADDED)

IF I MISSED YOUR NAME REACT VIOLENTLY... JUST SHOW YOURSELF AND KICK MY ASS ON NOVEMBER 26, 2011 AT 1PM AT THE JP RACEWAY
wahahahaha SOOOLLIIIIIIDDDDDD!!!!
mikeygar is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 09:46 PM
  #29636  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
VooDooPH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Philippines
Posts: 3,715
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

wahahahahahaha!




















... i'll kick in your ass when i see you on sat.

Last edited by VooDooPH; 11-09-2011 at 12:42 AM.
VooDooPH is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 09:54 PM
  #29637  
Tech Addict
 
bigz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: QC/Las Pinas
Posts: 502
Default

Originally Posted by VooDooPH
wahahahahahaha!





Yari! Hahahaha!














... i'll kick in you ass when i see you on sat.
bigz is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 09:55 PM
  #29638  
Tech Addict
 
bigz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: QC/Las Pinas
Posts: 502
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
@felix: i want my reedy!!!! hehehe nabenta ko na speed passion ko na 13.5 kay bernard. kelangan ko ng kapalit. hehehe rebuild mo na yang kit mo and lets play on saturday! malapit na magbago layout, masubukan mo muna dapat sa club race bago palitan. practice na rin pang mtcc! hehehe

@godfather-wes: pano yan, baka wala si bespren jonp sa sabado .... sino na coach mo? pinaghahandaan ka na ni stephen! hehehe
@robo sino may reedy? I want.......
bigz is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 11:05 PM
  #29639  
Tech Apprentice
 
wesman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: ManiLa
Posts: 52
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
@felix: i want my reedy!!!! hehehe nabenta ko na speed passion ko na 13.5 kay bernard. kelangan ko ng kapalit. hehehe rebuild mo na yang kit mo and lets play on saturday! malapit na magbago layout, masubukan mo muna dapat sa club race bago palitan. practice na rin pang mtcc! hehehe

@godfather-wes: pano yan, baka wala si bespren jonp sa sabado .... sino na coach mo? pinaghahandaan ka na ni stephen! hehehe


Master Gerry, di din aku makaklaro this sat. dadamayan ko c coach jon.hehehe Pero sa star wars sasali ako.wahahaha.
wesman is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 12:04 AM
  #29640  
Tech Master
iTrader: (47)
 
cocojam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,644
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Wow all star cast yun Clone Wars.
Game ako dyan sa 26th!
cocojam is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.