Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 06-22-2011, 07:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
tmomedrano: may xerun ka na pala? tara lets! sali na sa super stock pare ... july 2nd club race ulit! sina manito at reece sa super stock na rin naglalaro and manito made it to the a-main last saturday. saya nung race!

doen: looks like ma-solve nga nung new packs mo and issue. oks na yan malamang ... enjoy sir! and come join the club races sometime.
haha yup! now may chassis na rin siya that can call its home thanks to dennis! hehe i was practicing din last sunday with it. when doen and then taka followed... parang silvercan tuloy pace ko. haha

saya nung super stock! still a lot to learn... im feeling things in my car that i havent felt before.. (nyak) hehe hopefully makasama na ako sa club race if time permits... still learning how to brake and accelarate properly though. sa ngayon, moving track obstacle pa rin ako sa inyo... hahaha
Old 06-22-2011, 06:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tmomedrano
haha yup! now may chassis na rin siya that can call its home thanks to dennis! hehe i was practicing din last sunday with it. when doen and then taka followed... parang silvercan tuloy pace ko. haha

saya nung super stock! still a lot to learn... im feeling things in my car that i havent felt before.. (nyak) hehe hopefully makasama na ako sa club race if time permits... still learning how to brake and accelarate properly though. sa ngayon, moving track obstacle pa rin ako sa inyo... hahaha
@tmomedrano: nice!!! good to hear! what chassis did you get? ... as i always say, the club races are the best place to learn. don't let the word "race" throw you off ... kung baga sa isports, and club race ay parang scrimmage! practice practice rin yan but in a race environment which is really where you learn more about driving, set up and race discipline. ako personally I play thursday nights but i never quite get the same out of it as i do in a club race. it's really where you can hone your skills and see first hand what you are doing right or wrong and also gauge your progress. don't get me wrong, the sunday sessions are great as well (parang ngang thurs sesh din yan) but the club races are also what sort of improves you.

hope you can join us soon ... July 2nd meron at mukhang try daw ni doen makisali. ganda yun! especially with guys like reece and manito already moving up to super stock. maganda yun na sabay sabay kayo. we can always group you guys together if that makes you more comfy. but in the case of manito, he made the a-main last saturday and although he wasnt as fast as the guys up front, he took it as a challenge and i think it was a great experience for him. naka-ngiti naman siya so enjoy pa rin! hehehe kaya mo yan bro!

see you soon!
Old 06-22-2011, 08:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Ako rin Robo, I took it as a challenge.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
@tmomedrano: nice!!! good to hear! what chassis did you get? ... as i always say, the club races are the best place to learn. don't let the word "race" throw you off ... kung baga sa isports, and club race ay parang scrimmage! practice practice rin yan but in a race environment which is really where you learn more about driving, set up and race discipline. ako personally I play thursday nights but i never quite get the same out of it as i do in a club race. it's really where you can hone your skills and see first hand what you are doing right or wrong and also gauge your progress. don't get me wrong, the sunday sessions are great as well (parang ngang thurs sesh din yan) but the club races are also what sort of improves you.

hope you can join us soon ... July 2nd meron at mukhang try daw ni doen makisali. ganda yun! especially with guys like reece and manito already moving up to super stock. maganda yun na sabay sabay kayo. we can always group you guys together if that makes you more comfy. but in the case of manito, he made the a-main last saturday and although he wasnt as fast as the guys up front, he took it as a challenge and i think it was a great experience for him. naka-ngiti naman siya so enjoy pa rin! hehehe kaya mo yan bro!

see you soon!
I agree a 100% with you Gerry. The club races provides us newbies getting into brushless with the steepest learning curve. I myself am struggling even at the tail-end of the B-main group. I guess its just my aging hand .

For Manito, he was surprised that he even made it to the A-mains and was quite hesitant to join it at first since he was concerned that he might just mess the game of the other more experienced racers. But a little prodding and pep talk convinced him and I couldnt wipe the grin off his face after a good run with the fast and the furious group.

So sali na rin Tim!! As they always say, bahala na si and lets just enjoy the race.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks for the info Gerry... will drop by there to check out the race =D
Old 06-22-2011, 09:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Mark Flores
Ako rin Robo, I took it as a challenge.
@mark: sira! di ka na newbie! banat lang ng banat! hehehe .... nga pala, practis sesh tonight? lets do it!

@coco: thanks for the first hand testimonial. to be honest, when starting out, there's also a lot to learn by being passed ... i don't mean that in any mean or negative way although it may sound like that. knowing how to let people pass you is really a skill that all racers need to learn in itself. even the fastest racers need to be lapped on time or another. things like crashes or errors will put any racer, regardless of skill level, in a situation where he will need to let people by cleanly. its something we typically don't think about too much but it's really equally important as we learn to improve. manito was very composed during the a-main ... he did not rattle under pressure of the faster guys but stuck to his own driving and knew how to give way when he needed to. good job i say! pretty soon both of you will be on the other side of the fence doing the lapping ... thats for sure! we all had to go through the cycle. practice lang and more racing ... and most importantly, enjoy lang! ... if i may say, last week's club race was exceptionally fun for us! ganun lang dapat parati! TC6 NA!!!

@PowerPee: see you soon sir! sali na!
Old 06-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Tech Master

Present!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:19 PM
Tech Champion

Present!
@mark: never doubted it! hahaha .... kita-kits mamaya!
Old 06-23-2011, 02:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

paging fenk flower mark...

Old 06-23-2011, 06:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i got his 416we off his hands and stuffed a gear diff in it... hehe naloloko pa ata siya kung 417 or tc6 kukunin niya next haha

@powerpee

ayan, may isa pang photog sa RC... hahaha masarap maging side business ang photography, masaya mamulubi sa RC... hahaha
Old 06-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Tech Master

voodoo, ano oras kayo natapos kagabi?

thats a 417 rear shock tower on the fenk car.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

voodoo, ano oras kayo natapos kagabi?

thats a 417 rear shock tower on the fenk car.
mga 1030 pack up na rin kami. 1 more pack after you left.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:23 PM
Tech Champion

non-stop rain!!! ... so wrong!

@tmomedrano: noice! hope to see you next week at the club race! enjoy yan!

@mark/voodoo: bed weather eh! hehehe
Old 06-24-2011, 12:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Tim, hehe oo nga. di pa nga bawi sa photog eh RC naman...
Old 06-24-2011, 12:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Roborat,

Thanks Gerry! I have everything except the kit ... Will dispose of my buggy first to make way for this... =D

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.