Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 07-21-2004, 06:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

with all this rain, maybe we'll find ourselves racing in conditions like this ...... who in their right mind would think of running an ep car in a river? well, this is how the euros we're this year. you guys should try downloading the mpegs of the mains in orion's site. amazing! but you wont catch me dead running in those conditions!
Old 07-21-2004, 06:44 AM
Tech Champion

Arrow

ooops .. forgot the pic....
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-euro-rain2.jpg  
Old 07-21-2004, 06:45 AM
Tech Champion

Arrow

... another one .....
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-euro-rain3.jpg  
Old 07-21-2004, 06:48 AM
Tech Champion

.... how i wish i had these guys backing me up in a race. pick your motor!

notice the rain tires on the tc3 in the upper right hand side of this image as well.
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-reedy-pit_euros.jpg  
Old 07-21-2004, 07:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Robo: Galing! How I wish we can race that way back here. hehe Im sure naka lrp quantum 2 mga yan.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: CHAMBS

Originally posted by chambalero
doc ganda ng bodywork ng buggy mo ah! pinagawa ma mo ba yan? would you know which parts i should have as spare for my bk2? si atty baka pag nagkaroon lang ng xray 1-10 2wd buggy saka mag offroad uli yan!
hehehe Thanks you for the compliment! ako lang gumawa

I did not get any spares, ala naman nasisira unless hindi umilag yun mga metal posts .

Though, pay close attention in the diff, I burned mine on the first run! Dyannaman sila jason and emer for team LOSI!

See yours on Sunday!
Old 07-21-2004, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

robo: aliw yung video! how can you water proof a non-waterproof esc?
Old 07-22-2004, 12:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Re: roborat

Originally posted by ROBORAT
it's working better and better each time i lay it on the track. last sat i tried a new set-up and it felt better than ever. but i have not had a chance to race it coz of rain. cant say yet if i am actually gonna be faster with it the way it is now. sometimes a car feels good but the lap times can show otherwise. as for how it is compared to the c/f one's, i have no idea. i never ran the c/f version of the SD. prior to this i was running a losi and TC3 .... im partial to tub chassis' kasi.
Thanks for your reply...I guess the frequent rain affects your R&D as well... see you at the tracks
Old 07-22-2004, 12:42 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by chambalero
hman: while i building the bk2, i got to appreciate the losi quality on its kits again... that's why i'm reviving my xxx-s!!!!!!!!!! heheheheh GO LOSI!!! MAS MATIBAY PA!!!! madami pa ako piyesa nyan! the best pa customer support!!! HEHEHE sali na rin ako sa sunday off road yahooooo!!!!
What happend to your X-ray? I thought you said before it is matibay. Anyway, if you are planning to sell it I'm interested.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:58 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by gido
What happend to your X-ray? I thought you said before it is matibay. Anyway, if you are planning to sell it I'm interested.
I still have my xray and its not for sale matibay sya, mas matibay lang yung steel posts tagulan kasi hirap umasa sa weather kaya offroad muna!!!

doc lem: thanks for the tip! see you sunday!!!
Old 07-22-2004, 06:07 AM
Tech Champion

geetoo: well, unfortunately the "waterproof" feature is not all it's cooked up to be. there have been a lot of complaints (in other topics here in rc tech) about it not actually being as waterproof as they say it is. i guess when they put it in the production line, it was hard for them to be able to control the quality of the waterproofing.

paulc: well, they used silicone sealants, adhesives, some fabraicated plastic cases to enclose their esc's and recievers. others used putty ... some options worked better than others. you also have to water proof your servo and fill all the creases and even the small gaps in the lead wires. it's too much of pain if you asked me, plus you really mess up your electronics with all the stuff you have to apply on them just to seal them up. for these sponsored guys its obciously not a problem since they just throw away their stuff and repalce them with new ones for the next race. it's nice to watch but man, i wouldnt be caught running my ride int hose conditions .... if i did, i'd have gotten myself an rc boat instead of a sedan! HAHAHA

Last edited by ROBORAT; 07-22-2004 at 10:27 PM.
Old 07-24-2004, 10:34 AM
Tech Adept

Default antipolo rc

mga tol tanong ko lng kung sino sino d2 yung mga taga antipolo??...invite ko lng sana yng mga taga antipolo and malapit d2 na maki-join samin every saturday sa may ynares center...gathering lng n mga r/c players d2...may mini race din d2 sa parking lot ng ynares...basta saya d2..thnx..hope to see you guys there!...

pm me or sms 09162180357 for detail
Old 07-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: antipolo rc

Originally posted by zer0_wing
mga tol tanong ko lng kung sino sino d2 yung mga taga antipolo??...invite ko lng sana yng mga taga antipolo and malapit d2 na maki-join samin every saturday sa may ynares center...gathering lng n mga r/c players d2...may mini race din d2 sa parking lot ng ynares...basta saya d2..thnx..hope to see you guys there!...

Ganyan din kami dati,playing at Pioneer Center! It was so much fun!And the funturned into BLISS, when we realized it's better to do it in an RC Track! Plus the added benefit of having friends and learning tips and trick from the people in the Hobby!!!

Hope to see you guys atthe track soon!!!

Lem
0917-6271266
Old 07-25-2004, 03:45 AM
Tech Champion

.... jeez, the rainy weather sure makes this place dull! two posts for the entire weekend?!?!

zero: post some pics of your track naman. di naman ganun ka layo ang antipolo so who knows, maybe we can try out your track some time. asphalt ba surface nyo? baka indoor parking lot yan mas ok!
Old 07-25-2004, 03:46 AM
Tech Addict

Default Re: antipolo rc

Originally posted by zer0_wing

i'm from filinvest east. san yung ynares center?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.