Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 09-25-2009, 08:08 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by tantalus007
hayan na...
pinansin mo pa kasi ko sa fb eh, nadisconnect tuloy ako. hahahaha!!!!
Old 09-25-2009, 08:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

etooo na..etooo na... doo bidoo bidoo..!
Old 09-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Round 1 of HPI Challenge at JPR will be suspended today due to heavy rains and flood. Please wait for further announcements. Bitin!
Old 09-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Race for Cause

Hi Everyone, as many of you already know, two of our fellow RC On-Road brothers we're seriously hit by the floods that happened over the weekend, namely Mitch Sy and Christian Saplala. When I say seriously hit, i man really bad .... their houses submerged with major damage to property and their cars turned into submarines. Very sad ...

In case there is any assistance any of you can provide, in any form, that would be great!

As posted in another thread, I am thinking of having a fund raising race for them. I know this wont generate that much but in times like this every little thing counts and nothing is too small! Maybe we can raise the race fee a bit more than usual just to help out our friends.

Will have to find out though when to do this in terms of schedules, etc .... this weekend would be ideal but we'll need to speak with organizers of other races on this.

Of course, people can donate over and above that if they wish ... in cash or in kind. They lost a lot so a lot needs to be replaced.

If you know of others affected, please post it here so we are aware as well.

Those who wish to contact them directly to provide assistance, you may reach them at:

Mitch Sy - Mobile# 0917.538.38.22, Landline# 726.12.55
Christian Saplala - Mobile# 0923.476.49.93
Old 09-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
Hi Everyone, as many of you already know, two of our fellow RC On-Road brothers we're seriously hit by the floods that happened over the weekend, namely Mitch Sy and Christian Saplala. When I say seriously hit, i man really bad .... their houses submerged with major damage to property and their cars turned into submarines. Very sad ...

In case there is any assistance any of you can provide, in any form, that would be great!

As posted in another thread, I am thinking of having a fund raising race for them. I know this wont generate that much but in times like this every little thing counts and nothing is too small! Maybe we can raise the race fee a bit more than usual just to help out our friends.

Will have to find out though when to do this in terms of schedules, etc .... this weekend would be ideal but we'll need to speak with organizers of other races on this.

Of course, people can donate over and above that if they wish ... in cash or in kind. They lost a lot so a lot needs to be replaced.

Those who wish to contact them directly to provide assistance, you may reach them at:

game ako dito
Old 09-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Tech Champion

thanks bmmer.... i just have to be conscious of the HPI Challenge race since they are scheduled to have their series the next few weeks. another option is we all just donate what we can or work out somthing with action hobbies. will speak with the directly ... and see how it goes.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:43 PM
Tech Addict

+1
Old 09-27-2009, 11:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

game!
Old 09-28-2009, 12:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)

paktay. dapat sumama ka sa amin Geetoo... si oldskul halos ma-wear down yung tripod ng camera sa kaka-ikot
Old 09-28-2009, 01:41 AM
Tech Champion

Old 09-28-2009, 01:48 AM
Tech Champion

RACE FOR A CAUSE!!!

For the benefit of our RC brothers affected by the recent floods brought about by Ondoy!

Hi all!!!

I have already spoken with Action Hobbies and we have reached an agreement to help out our dear friends.

Given the scheduled HPI Challenge Race Series the next few weeks (which has actually already been delayed due to the postponement last Saturday), we will integrate the fund raising with the first leg of the series this coming Saturday, Oct. 3, 2009!

Hence, the HPI Challenge will continue as scheduled BUT, the race fee will be brought up to P1,000 for your first entry from the original P450 fee. The balance P550 from each entry fee will be collected and given to the affected racers (2nd entry will remain at P150). Yes, it's pricey for a race but it's for a good cause .... so we can help our drastically affected friends in our own little way.

These are namely:
Mitch Sy - San Juan; Entire first floor and garage (including car). Staying with brother and currently trying to fix back his home sifting through the damages.
Christian Saplala - Marikina, Entire house submerged (including car). Out of harms way but extensive damages incurred.
Ronchie Garcia - Valenzuela, first floor submerged. Was stranded in Pasig during the floods and has yet to get to his house as it is inaccessible. Taking refuge at his office in the meantime.

And it does not end there, we are also setting up a donation box on site during race day to allow others to also give beyond what is collected from the race fees.

Hope everyone can make it to the race on Saturday. Please spread the word to our fellow racers via text, email, etc ...

THANKS TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE!
Old 09-28-2009, 02:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

oldskul, i understand. cge pag may time ka pa upload. ty.

meantime kami nalang ni neil ang magupload ng photos... laho na yun "head" shots... hahahaha
Old 09-28-2009, 03:14 AM
Tech Champion

RACE FOR A CAUSE!!!

For the benefit of our RC brothers affected by the recent floods brought about by Ondoy!

Hi all!!!

I have already spoken with Action Hobbies and we have reached an agreement to help out our dear friends.

Given the scheduled HPI Challenge Race Series the next few weeks (which has actually already been delayed due to the postponement last Saturday), we will integrate the fund raising with the first leg of the series this coming Saturday, Oct. 3, 2009!

Hence, the HPI Challenge will continue as scheduled BUT, the race fee will be brought up to P1,000 for your first entry from the original P450 fee. The balance P550 from each entry fee will be collected and given to the affected racers (2nd entry will remain at P150). Yes, it's pricey for a race but it's for a good cause .... so we can help our drastically affected friends in our own little way.

These are namely:
Mitch Sy - San Juan; Entire first floor and garage (including car) submerged. Staying with brother and currently trying to fix back his home sifting through the damages.
Christian Saplala - Marikina, Entire house submerged (including car). Out of harms way but extensive damages incurred.
Ronchie Garcia - Valenzuela, first floor submerged. Was stranded in Pasig during the floods and has yet to get to his house as it is inaccessible. Taking refuge at his office in the meantime.

And it does not end there, we are also setting up a donation box on site during race day to allow others to also give beyond what is collected from the race fees.

Hope everyone can make it to the race on Saturday. Please spread the word to our fellow racers via text, email, etc ...

Old 09-28-2009, 05:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

game!

para sayo mitch, christian, at coach! issmooth yan
Old 09-28-2009, 06:40 AM
Tech Champion

RACE FOR A CAUSE!!!

Hi all!!!

These are namely:
Mitch Sy - San Juan; Entire first floor and garage (including car). Staying with brother and currently trying to fix back his home sifting through the damages.

Hi All!

To give everyone an opportunity to take part in this fund raiser and help out our friends in need, there will be an additional Open Stock Class (13.5BL/23T stock) as well that will be run on this Saturday's Race. This means no need for Spec Solaris Tires in this class. So we encourage all other on road touring car racers who for one reason or another are unable to join the official HPI classes, to join this open class instead.

Race fee for this class will be P550, since this is effectively what the racers joining the HPI Classes will also be contributing (P1,000 less P450 orig race fee = P550). So more reason to join and take part in this worthy cause.

Please spread the word and encourage people to log on and post at the Electric Touring/On-Road Thread hear from everyone and show their support to our fellow racers!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.