Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 06-29-2004, 08:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

highwayman: parepareho lang tayo nagpapaka-OC! hehehe pano, since di tayo makapag karrera, e di puro kalikot nalang sa auto! hehehe .... kawawa naman tayo. m starting to miss rockwell. good to hear about the losi drivetrain! still my fave car and to hear that the improvements really work is a good sign. im actually looking closely at other developments and releases from the losi camp. im sure eventually babalik losi din ako. for now its about getting the most out of the cgm. madami pang mailalabas tong autong to!

BLP: wala pa ako ginagawa sa V2. i just noticed my 10x2 Kr with 5 packs run into it seemed to rev better at 3 cells. but, ayoko muna husgahan. im still hoping to be pleasantly surprised at the track. as of now, my V2 is bone stock - no changes. i only ran the brushes in for about 10 mins.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:14 PM
Tech Regular

BRIANG - Somehow, tama si ITIM dun. In fact, the traffic here in the Makati Business Area got worse when you started to play that new song of Spiderman's girlfriend - si MJ???

blp: don't remind me!!!! i hate that song!! such a waste of airtime!!
Old 06-29-2004, 09:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Weller Soldering Station

Guys,

Anybody know where can I get a replacement tip for a Weller soldering iron?

Striker,

The tub chassis conversion of my T1FK was a success. The front belt became too tight but I was able to adjust it. You need to also replace the turnbuckle for the servo steering link with a longer one. The graphite battery holder can not be used so it is true that you have to get the composite ones. Parang mas gusto ko nga siya ngayon kasi mas maganda layout ng electronics.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Sir Benjie,

How's the weight? pasok na ba sa 1530 or kailangan pa magdagdag?

Is the FK chassis different from the EVO2?
Old 06-29-2004, 10:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Rough,

Di ko na weigh kung pasok na sa limit pero for sure mas mabigat. the FK chassis is the same with the EVO2 chassis. Actually kaya ako nag convert eh nasira chassis ko. First run pa lang eh wasak agad! The car was very planted medyo lazy lang siya sa loob. Need to experiment some more with the set-up.
Old 06-29-2004, 10:39 PM
Tech Elite

ganun ba...

sorry about the destroyed chassis... anong nangyari? bat wasak agad? dapat matibay yun di ba?

anyway, may extra pa naman yata kayo eh...
Old 06-29-2004, 10:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

Originally posted by highwayman
ROBO : hehe... ok lang yan, ako nga, mga 1 week na-O.C. sa drive train ko din...

last night naman, we installed the new black belt and pulley system for the Losi XXXS, it was indeed better than the old system... for 1 thing even if you tightened the belt tensioner, the drive train doesnt bind as much as the yellow belt.

only down side of the new system is that i have to re-position the ESC wires that go thru the belt cover since the pulley is longer as is the belt, however, if you're the type who doesnt run his wires thru the plastic cover, this wouldnt be a problem.
hey hey hey what are you trying to say ??!?
Old 06-29-2004, 10:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Weller Soldering Station

Originally posted by tridagger
Guys,

Anybody know where can I get a replacement tip for a Weller soldering iron?

Striker,

The tub chassis conversion of my T1FK was a success. The front belt became too tight but I was able to adjust it. You need to also replace the turnbuckle for the servo steering link with a longer one. The graphite battery holder can not be used so it is true that you have to get the composite ones. Parang mas gusto ko nga siya ngayon kasi mas maganda layout ng electronics.
nice to hear about that. kailan mo lalapag yan? balitaan mo ako about the performance!!!! also about the weight. ilan nalang kulang mo?
Old 06-29-2004, 11:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

pitshop: tinamaan ka ba? hehehe .... pare i think shimming lang yan. try what hwman did sa rear input shaft. ako di ko pa ginawa sa akin but if after i work on the bearings i still find room for improvement, i may play with the shimming agen. sige na! magpaka-O.C. ka na rin! speaking of O.C., kelan dadating mga aluminum dogbones mo? gusto ko gawin under weight auto ko tpos daanin ko nalang sa lead! would you want to order inputs shafts or the shooters shaft for your cgm? sabay tayo order sa precision para sulit shipping! i want a spare min shaft kasi eh!
Old 06-30-2004, 01:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hi guys!

kamusta dyan? wats new
Old 06-30-2004, 01:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

yo wassup!!!??!!
bat pumunta ka pa ng tate para maghanap ng lalake??? dami naman dito Basket bukas!!!!

Robo--> Yes, will be ordering some new hop ups
Old 06-30-2004, 04:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally posted by babytoy101
kamusta na bro!!

pare kating-kati na ko mag laro ng rc, di na ko nakapag laro since nagstart yung proj. namin, kelan kayo ulet!

kamusta na kit mo??
Kaya ka ba busy dahil sa Manila film fest? Medyo matagal na rin ako di nagpapatakbo sa track. Kaya yung aso na lang namin ang hinahabol ko dito sa amin. Buti pa yung aso di tumataob.
Old 06-30-2004, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by Balugz
Kaya ka ba busy dahil sa Manila film fest? Medyo matagal na rin ako di nagpapatakbo sa track. Kaya yung aso na lang namin ang hinahabol ko dito sa amin. Buti pa yung aso di tumataob.

hoy pre! ngayon ko lang napansin, sosyal na pangalan mo ah...
Old 06-30-2004, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

Default Team Good Byez

Laro tayo sa linggo? Capitol Lake Tracks.

Water proof your electronics na para rain or shine tayo... ilagay nyo sa balloons, dami sa sa mga convenience stores. 3 pcs per pack available in different flavors, colors and textures

Okay lang mabasa yung bearings, they're due for cleaning naman na siguro.

Lesh got team!!!
Old 06-30-2004, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

Sir Joel,

YGPM

here are some of the past posts on RC drifting in the Manila Forum

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.