Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 10-15-2008, 08:51 AM
  #22381  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JPRaceway Philippines
Posts: 1,192
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
ewan ko lang ha pero basta ako lalaro ako sa sabado .... ikaw laro ka ba? tsk tsk tsk tara na! pwede na yang gamit mo!

at o nga pala, di lang bisikleta ginagawa ko, swimming din sa dagat na may bitbit na maliit na banka na tinatayuan! hehe ... try it, you'll lab it! hehe

Ako lalaro Thursday ng gabe and Sunday ng umaga. Kaso, di eleklik.
JPRacing is offline  
Old 10-15-2008, 08:54 AM
  #22382  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Mitch Sy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 316
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

Tutoy: Ayan na! Thursday and Sunday na tayo pede mag walis!!
Mitch Sy is offline  
Old 10-15-2008, 09:02 AM
  #22383  
Tech Adept
 
Tutoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 168
Default

Originally Posted by JPRacing
Ako lalaro Thursday ng gabe and Sunday ng umaga. Kaso, di eleklik.
MITCH - OK na plano. matutuloy tayo sigurado sa worlds. walis lang dadalhin mo, wag kapatid, may matitira, sayang. Vacuum dapat
Tutoy is offline  
Old 10-15-2008, 09:04 AM
  #22384  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Mitch Sy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 316
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tutoy
MITCH - OK na plano. matutuloy tayo sigurado sa worlds. walis lang dadalhin mo, wag kapatid, may matitira, sayang. Vacuum dapat
Oo nga pala! namuhunan na ako ng vacuum eh...yung ginagamit sa mga factory. Sakto na siguro yun
Mitch Sy is offline  
Old 10-15-2008, 09:09 AM
  #22385  
Tech Adept
 
Tutoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 168
Default

Originally Posted by Mitch Sy
Oo nga pala! namuhunan na ako ng vacuum eh...yung ginagamit sa mga factory. Sakto na siguro yun
Ayos yan. tawagan mo na mga boys para marami at para mabilis trabaho. Baka umuwi ng maaga eh.
Tutoy is offline  
Old 10-15-2008, 05:03 PM
  #22386  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JPRacing
Ako lalaro Thursday ng gabe and Sunday ng umaga. Kaso, di eleklik.
hehe .... not counted! leklek dapat! hahaha sige pare, kita kits nalang sa track. hopefully makalaro tayo soon. kelangan na maalis ang kalawang para sa worlds

tuts/josh/toink: basta game na ako! sabado niyo nalang ako balitaan kung ano na yung ibang arrangements natin. madali na yun, basta larga na!
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 10-15-2008, 07:36 PM
  #22387  
Tech Master
iTrader: (17)
 
tantalus007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: parañaque
Posts: 1,452
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tutoy
Ayos yan. tawagan mo na mga boys para marami at para mabilis trabaho. Baka umuwi ng maaga eh.
malas... hindi ako makakasama sa vacuum session nio... good luck sainio...
tantalus007 is offline  
Old 10-16-2008, 05:24 AM
  #22388  
Tech Master
iTrader: (20)
 
neil4wd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,016
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

toinky...DALAWANG TULOG NALANG!!!

Karera na naman!!! Weeeeh.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIGUEL!!!!
neil4wd is offline  
Old 10-16-2008, 07:06 AM
  #22389  
Tech Master
iTrader: (20)
 
neil4wd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,016
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

In case you're just tuning in now...




OPEN CLUB RACE ANNOUNCEMENT:

October 18, 2008
2:00pm
JPRaceway

Classes:
Open Silver Can - NOVICE ONLY
Open Stock 23T/13.5
Open Mod


Race Fee: PHP350 for the first class and PHP100 for each additional class.

Last open club race (Oct.4,2008) we had seen the domination by the Team HotBodies in silver can (Lito Balita) Open Stock (Joseph Salcedo) and in Open Mod (Josh Castro) as our next open club race fast approaching OCTOBER 18, 2008... Will the Team Serpent of Ralph Lorenzo, Felix Chua, Rhoby Orata & Archie Martinez gain back the throne? How about Team Tamiya of Yuichiro Takaya, JP Reyes, Noel Aldaba, Jygs Tiangco, Norman Cruz, Anton Ramos, Alfonso Ramos, Rey Parco, Arnold Dalusung, Joel Mangilit, Edward Angtuaco, Neil Severino, Takahashi, Hirano, Kim Daus, Gabriel Bros. & Dex Camba. Will Team Xray of Gerry Soler, Weinner Ramos, Jason dela Cruz, Ernest Tortuga, Mitch Sy, Miguel Pascual & Alec Ladanga give them a run for there money? How about Team Losi of Jay Flores & Ronchie Garcia? Will Team AE & Yokomo make a come back?
It's up to Team Hotbodies of Garet Santayana, Josh Castro, Jerome Supan, Joseph Salcedo, Raffy Abello, Lito Balita, Daniel Lagdamayo, Ernest Tortuga, John delos Reyes, Christian Saplala, Andrew Saplala to defend what seems to be their precious
How about a twist? New Layout?!

Lets race or even watch it live on October 18, 2008 at JPRaceway!!

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIGUEL PASCUAL!!
A little mirienda will be serve courtesy of our birthday boy Doc Miguel
neil4wd is offline  
Old 10-16-2008, 07:26 AM
  #22390  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
Lewd Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Mandaluyong (labas)
Posts: 2,655
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JPRacing
Ako lalaro Thursday ng gabe and Sunday ng umaga. Kaso, di eleklik.
Pre magheheli na tayo sa Sunday?
Lewd Skywalker is offline  
Old 10-16-2008, 09:40 AM
  #22391  
Tech Initiate
 
meikelumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ernest T.
Posts: 44
Default .

Originally Posted by neil4wd
In case you're just tuning in now...




OPEN CLUB RACE ANNOUNCEMENT:

October 18, 2008
2:00pm
JPRaceway

Classes:
Open Silver Can - NOVICE ONLY
Open Stock 23T/13.5
Open Mod


Race Fee: PHP350 for the first class and PHP100 for each additional class.

Last open club race (Oct.4,2008) we had seen the domination by the Team HotBodies in silver can (Lito Balita) Open Stock (Joseph Salcedo) and in Open Mod (Josh Castro) as our next open club race fast approaching OCTOBER 18, 2008... Will the Team Serpent of Ralph Lorenzo, Felix Chua, Rhoby Orata & Archie Martinez gain back the throne? How about Team Tamiya of Yuichiro Takaya, JP Reyes, Noel Aldaba, Jygs Tiangco, Norman Cruz, Anton Ramos, Alfonso Ramos, Rey Parco, Arnold Dalusung, Joel Mangilit, Edward Angtuaco, Neil Severino, Takahashi, Hirano, Kim Daus, Gabriel Bros. & Dex Camba. Will Team Xray of Gerry Soler, Weinner Ramos, Jason dela Cruz, Ernest Tortuga, Mitch Sy, Miguel Pascual & Alec Ladanga give them a run for there money? How about Team Losi of Jay Flores & Ronchie Garcia? Will Team AE & Yokomo make a come back?
It's up to Team Hotbodies of Garet Santayana, Josh Castro, Jerome Supan, Joseph Salcedo, Raffy Abello, Lito Balita, Daniel Lagdamayo, Ernest Tortuga, John delos Reyes, Christian Saplala, Andrew Saplala to defend what seems to be their precious
How about a twist? New Layout?!

Lets race or even watch it live on October 18, 2008 at JPRaceway!!

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIGUEL PASCUAL!!
A little mirienda will be serve courtesy of our birthday boy Doc Miguel

[SIZE="5"]TAGAL NAMAN NG SATURDAY! HAHAHAHA![/SIZE]
meikelumb is offline  
Old 10-16-2008, 06:34 PM
  #22392  
Tech Master
iTrader: (20)
 
neil4wd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,016
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default






This is a special race!!! We are trying to duplicate the true F1 grid of 22 cars and with luck, match or surpass the 28 car grid in Japan. If you have any of the following kits:

F103 RS/RX/RM/RL
F103 GT
F103 Le Mans
F201
…or any brand of 1/10 F1 chassis…join us!

Also, there are still kits available at Lil’s and enough time to build your own. Out of the box, the F103RM chassis is ready to compete requiring only an esc, servo and rx. Since the race formula specifies the 2-hole Mabuchi motor included in the kit, anything higher than a TEU101 esc will work fine.

And if you’re still unsure about building your own F1 racer, do DROP BY and see the spectacle.

Date: October 25, 2008 (Saturday) 2:00pm

Venue: JP Raceway Pasig

Race Fee:
P350.00 per person

Formula/Classes:
Formula 1 – any F1/GT/Le Mans chassis/body, 2-hole silvercan Mabuchi/Johnson motor, F1 specific foam/rubber tires

Layout: To be announced

Qualifying: There will be a 45 minute window to set the fastest lap around the track. The fastest lap will be used to determine grid position.

Finals for Formula 1:
Final 1 will be standard grid 15 minute sprint
Final 2 will be REVERSE grid 15 minute sprint
Final 3 will be standard grid 30 minute enduro race w/ mandatory pitstop.
(Final 2 & 3 maybe changed pending the SAFETY evaluation of a 20+ car grid.)

Overall winner will be based on points garnered from BOTH grid position and finals result.

Safety Note: If you are using LiPo batts, please make sure you have AT LEAST ONE of the following: a LiPo cut-off module or an ESC with built-in adjustable voltage cut-off or an ESC with a LiPo cutoff setting or LiPo batts that are 3600mAh or higher.

SEE YOU THERE!




Please sign up (Name/Freq./Chassis/PT if you have) at the Formula 1 thread to facilitate registration. We already have 18 racers signed up!!!


October 25, 2008 - F1 Race - JP Raceway
Formula 1 Race Registration

1. Neil Severino/F103RM/2.4
2. Leo N/F103RM
3. Alec Ladanga/F103RM/75.510
4. Mark Flores/F103RM/75.830/7763006
5. Raymund Aguilar/F103RX/40.730
6. Raj S/F103RM/2.4/PT
7. Maddafunker/103RM/2.4/PT
8. Lewdwig Llanora/F103RM/2.4/PT
9. Alex V/F103RM
10. JPRacing/F103RM
11. Archie Martinez/F103RM/2.4/PT#3845094
12. Joel Mangilit/F103RS/
13. Felix Chua/F103RM/2.4/PT
14. Noel Aldaba/F201/2.4/PT
15. Anton Ramos/F103RM/2.4/PT
16. Alfonso Ramos/F103RM/2.4
17. Ralph Vaggas/F103/29.105
18. Harvey Buenviaje/F103RM/40.63/PT
neil4wd is offline  
Old 10-16-2008, 09:33 PM
  #22393  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (5)
 
alecladanga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Manila
Posts: 886
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIGUEL
alecladanga is offline  
Old 10-16-2008, 09:35 PM
  #22394  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
kirizutochan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: South of East???
Posts: 773
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Miguel: Happy birthday! Burger! Burger! Burger!
kirizutochan is offline  
Old 10-16-2008, 10:14 PM
  #22395  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Mitch Sy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 316
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

Our New Layout:

CLOCKWISE

Layout/Designed By: ROBORAT

CLUB RACE NA!! ISANG TULOG NA LANG!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIGUEL!
Mitch Sy is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.