Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 02-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Wow! Galing naman ng Team Philippines sa TITC!! Congrtaulations!!!

Geetoo: Di ka ba naglaro sa TITC?
Old 02-29-2008, 08:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bmmer701
tara practice na for next year hehe...

haha... kulang ang one year for me, sobrang kalawang na... kailangan overhaul... buhay pro uli for 1 year... haha
Old 02-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

F B J :

TITC daw tayo next year !
Old 02-29-2008, 09:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by highwayman
haha... kulang ang one year for me, sobrang kalawang na... kailangan overhaul... buhay pro uli for 1 year... haha
hindi yan... i guess if you can get a bd i don't think sobrang kalawang yan siguro change oil lang kumbaga after 2 weeks for sure 1 lap down kami kaagad niyan hehe... tara laro tayo this march 8 kung pwede ka and sa march 15 club race lang meron naman amb kaya mejo masaya din magpractice hehe... kung pwede ka lang naman
Old 02-29-2008, 11:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

F B J :

TITC daw tayo next year !
Pare, Kung si highwayman ang pinaguusapan kahit 2weeks to 1month I'm sure kaya na yun...the rest of the months is to fine tune na lang. Tara na pare, first time for me and I really enjoyed it alot...I'm sure kung andun pa kayo mas grabe enjoy nun! Magsamasama lang tayo araw araw dun and kulitan worth the expenses na...parang bonus na lang yung magandang position sa standing Game na?!

Originally Posted by bmmer701
hindi yan... i guess if you can get a bd i don't think sobrang kalawang yan siguro change oil lang kumbaga after 2 weeks for sure 1 lap down kami kaagad niyan hehe... tara laro tayo this march 8 kung pwede ka and sa march 15 club race lang meron naman amb kaya mejo masaya din magpractice hehe... kung pwede ka lang naman
Korek! BD lang katapat ni highwayman! Isang BD lang yan yari nanaman lahat ng races!

Mod?

Toink
Old 02-29-2008, 11:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

mini toink, weinner...

http://forum.teamxray.com/xform/inde...7&setup=t2_008

Old 02-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default re

Originally Posted by Mini Toink
Pare, Kung si highwayman ang pinaguusapan kahit 2weeks to 1month I'm sure kaya na yun...the rest of the months is to fine tune na lang. Tara na pare, first time for me and I really enjoyed it alot...I'm sure kung andun pa kayo mas grabe enjoy nun! Magsamasama lang tayo araw araw dun and kulitan worth the expenses na...parang bonus na lang yung magandang position sa standing Game na?!

Korek! BD lang katapat ni highwayman! Isang BD lang yan yari nanaman lahat ng races!

Mod?

Toink

Old 03-01-2008, 01:39 AM
Tech Elite

BD lang katapat ni highwayman! Isang BD lang yan yari nanaman lahat ng races!

Toink

may bago na bang BD si masami ?
Old 03-01-2008, 02:28 AM
Tech Master

may bago na bang BD si masami ?
Uhmmmm wala
Pero dami bagong kit that can rival the old BD and maybe you'll be even be a better driver with a new kit? Sa madaling salita....kuha na ng bagong kit!! WoooHooo!! Race na!!! WEeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Toink
Old 03-01-2008, 02:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Hello from Scotland

Hi Guys from Michael and Alex.

I had to register with a new name but any rate I hope the racing is going well.

I was keeping my eye on the TITC, well done to all those that took time to race. Some great results and experience was gained by all.

In Scotland the racing is hard, many drivers at the same level of Joseph and Taka to compete with week in week out. But I must admit Alex has been performing better and better with every race. Carpet racing is a far cry from JP. Way to much grip. It is taking time to get a setting that allows him to be aggressive in the corners as he used to be at JP. But he is still charging on in his own way, fearless.

I have been in touch with Rolly and we have the urge to enter into the TITC for 2009. Lets hope we can make it.

I went up to the track last weekend where they hold the Scottish Much More JP. What a size, about another 40% length than JP but the track lanes are around 1m less in width. 19 turn looks like a mabuchi. We had the brushless Orion geared at 4.4FDR and times of 19.5 to 20 seconds per lap so that shows you the length of the track. But good fun at the technical part of the track.

my email address is [email protected] for those who want to stay in touch

Best Regards,

Michael and Alex
Old 03-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mike and Alex
Hi Guys from Michael and Alex.

I had to register with a new name but any rate I hope the racing is going well.

I was keeping my eye on the TITC, well done to all those that took time to race. Some great results and experience was gained by all.

In Scotland the racing is hard, many drivers at the same level of Joseph and Taka to compete with week in week out. But I must admit Alex has been performing better and better with every race. Carpet racing is a far cry from JP. Way to much grip. It is taking time to get a setting that allows him to be aggressive in the corners as he used to be at JP. But he is still charging on in his own way, fearless.

I have been in touch with Rolly and we have the urge to enter into the TITC for 2009. Lets hope we can make it.

I went up to the track last weekend where they hold the Scottish Much More JP. What a size, about another 40% length than JP but the track lanes are around 1m less in width. 19 turn looks like a mabuchi. We had the brushless Orion geared at 4.4FDR and times of 19.5 to 20 seconds per lap so that shows you the length of the track. But good fun at the technical part of the track.

my email address is [email protected] for those who want to stay in touch

Best Regards,

Michael and Alex
Hello Mike & Alex,

It was really a great and learning experience going to TITC. Best of all we had a blast and tons of laughters.
I'm sure Alex would get even better now that he is racing with even more talents...not saying we don't have talents here... but racing with more drivers would get him to push harder every heat. Best of luck to both of you guys. When you guys get back here I'm sure alot of us will eat dust from Alex's driving
We'll see you guys at next years TITC?
That race track is huge!! Maybe some pictures you can post? Pictures of you guys too
Take care and we'll see you soon!

Mitch
Old 03-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Uhmmmm wala
Pero dami bagong kit that can rival the old BD and maybe you'll be even be a better driver with a new kit? Sa madaling salita....kuha na ng bagong kit!! WoooHooo!! Race na!!! WEeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Toink
hehe ... we shall see
Old 03-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

hehe ... we shall see
hehe laro na mod mod mod hehe
para next year marami tayo
Old 03-02-2008, 07:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

anybody using castle creation MAMBA MAX esc?

help naman setup...thanks
Old 03-02-2008, 04:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vinsedprince
anybody using castle creation MAMBA MAX esc?

help naman setup...thanks
i have one but am using it for my e-savage. what do you need?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.