Old 02-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Sorry double post
Old 02-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
toink: feb 21? .... bale di ka na sasama sa titc? sige, kaw na bahala magpa club race dito habang nasa titc kami oks?
Tuloy tuloy hanggang 21st sa pag alis! Ay sus!
Sama pa din ako...papaotograp pa ako eh, ikaw na lang dito kung kakarera ka lang dun

tantalus007: Ga Ga!!!

Toink
Old 02-06-2008, 09:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

NEW ARRIVALS!!!!!

TONS OF MUCH MORE RACING PRODUCTS!!!

SWEEP TIRES
MOLDED INSERTS
POWER MASTER WORLD'S EDITION 2 IN ALL COLORS
POWER MASTER MINI
COOLING FAN
DIFF LUBES
SHOCK O-RINGS
CAR STANDS
SWEEP RUBBERIZED PIT PADS
GLOW IGNITERS
MUCH MORE 4500 LOOSE CELLS
1500MAH RECEIVER PACKS
TOOLS
POWER DISTRIBUTION STATION

AND LOTS LOTS MORE
COME AND VISIT TO SEE OUR EXTENSIVE RANGE OF HIGH
QUALITY RC PRODUCTS.... DONT BE FOOLED BY LOW END
RC PRODUCTS... OUR HIGH END PRODUCTS ARE JUST AS
REASONABLY PRICED !!!

ALSO NOW AVAILABLE

INTELLECT 4600 LOOSE CELLS
and 3600 BACK IN STOCK
Old 02-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Waaaaaaah....PASKO na naman kela robo, toinky and tanta...may bago nanaman sa Pitshop!!! Kelan kami magkakaroon ng Pitshop sa South...waaaaaah....teka, buti na rin ciguro na malayo ako dyan...kundi linggo-linggo "outside the kulambo" ako pag uwi. Hehehehe.

Anyways...it's THURSDAY boys...and tomorrow is the only day standing in the way of RC Saturday.

robo...PM for you sir.

bimmer-buns...hehehe, dahan-dahan, I'm not as adaptable as kiri and porshaa, heheheh, 23T muna...then maybe 19T...and maybe, just maybe I'll try Mod.

mikeygar-buns...nice to see you on-track again bradir. Sana may buyer ka uli this Saturday para on-track ka uli. Hehehe. If you hadn't left early you would've known about the setup station...kasi dun lang namin napagusapan nila porshaa...truth is I BLAME porshaa for talking me into it. Hehehehe.

buns-ni-porshaa...HOOOOOOOO-DEEEEEEEE!

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!!!
Old 02-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Tech Master

Speaking of "the Hoff"...did you know they may be bringing back the Knight Rider series? The Trans Am is gonna be replaced by the Mustang, the running red lights are gone and Michael Knight's son is gonna be driving. "The Hoff" will be doing a cameo. No word yet if the grease monkey is gonna be a well-endowed babe (pre Bonnie) or if Knight's boss is gonna be a female ala Bond 007 2K.

Last I heard, Kate Beckinsdale is gonna voice the new KITT...I wish. That babe is HOT! POOF!

Trivia...anyone still remember what the acronym K.I.T.T. stood for? Anyone?

Old 02-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Neil: What is Knight Industries Two Thousand ? nga ba?

jay, kirizutochan: ok bro Saturday, I'll try to passby the tracks sa gabi we'll be coming from Marilao kasi otherwise paki-iwan kay Ramil.

JP: Pre pwede ba MT takbo sa tracks? Running on on-road tires and lowered CG? Miss ko na takbo sa tracks mo hehe

Caloyski: Aba, on-road ka na din pre? May beng-beng din sa likod pag Thursday Sali ka silver-can, TT01 + Lipo + Mabuchi pasok na yan

pasingit... ICS M4 CQB airsoft electric gun, all-stock good condition w/ Lipo battery, P15k neg. pa. RFS- I'm broke
Old 02-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by neil4wd

Trivia...anyone still remember what the acronym K.I.T.T. stood for? Anyone?

Knight Industries Two Thousand...

the new one is Knight Industries Three Thousand.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

neil/voodoo: K.I.T.T.........Y?? kitty girls alam ko..
Old 02-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by |JayFlores|2

Sorry po...wholesome, family oriented TV yung sa amin eh.

Lewd...galeng ah...kaso bukeng idad natin bro.

Voodoo...bonus points for the KITT 2.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Tech Master

RANT WARNING!!!

Guys...I'm really worried about the decline in track attendance in general and Silvercan in particular. If we wanna keep guys like JPRacing and Speedzone open..or better yet open up more tracks..we need MORE racers.

Question is "how"?

One problem I see is the gap between a "true" noob, a semi-noob (me) and a group like Team Silvertuned. Let's face it...anyone who's gonna run TC for the 1st time using a stock, out of box kit or RTR even in SC is gonna have a hard time being "competitive".

AND C'MON...no matter how much we assure a noob that it's all for the sake of "fun"...it's no "fun" when you're getting lapped by everyone else.

On a psychological level...a noob walks into JP hyped up and ready to race with his (another problem there) spankin new kit...he spots me or kiriz or porshaa or shrewd AND our full blown race kit decked out with tire warmers and a motor cooler on a setup station. A) he's gonna be impressed and b) once he learns we're in his class, he's gonna start thinking less than happy thoughts. Somethin along the lines of "what the hell have I gotten myself into?"

Oh...and if we're talking about a dad with his kid in tow...the thought process maybe more like..."how much is this gonna cost?" And don't get me started with the spouse/girlfriend angle.

On a financial level here's the scenario...guy with stock TA05 sees an MS and starts thinking of how he's gonna upgrade. And if he can't coz of other priorities, what do you think he's gonna do? a) rob a bank b) break up with his GF or c) look for a "cheaper" hobby.

This is not a problem of those that have the inclination for the hobby or the money to spend or do not face the realities of a family, but this is not the case of the majority.

What then can we do?

The only thing I can think of is to redefine the SC class...have 2 levels in one race.

SC1 will be confined to BOX-STOCK, BASE model, limited upgrade tub chassis cars and NiMh/NiCad batts only...no carbon/carbon reinforced/alum parts and no LiPo.

Only the ff upgrades will be allowed: bushing to ball-bearing, gearing, dampers, stabs, tires, body. No other upgrades/hop ups allowed...ie changing a diff to spool or one-way, gear diff to ball diff, upgrading to TT01D plastic parts etc.

ESC will be limited to brushed with 23T max capacity.

SC2 will allow ALL upgrades, variants, full blown "race-kits" and LiPos.

Both will run SIMULTANEOUSLY so that it doesn't add to the organizer's workload.

Each class will have a top 3.

That way a noob running a box stock TA05 setup has a realistic chance to see the podium. He can now concentrate on his race instead of the guy lapping him running a TA05MS. The race will have a lot more cars.

More importantly, it allows the noob to concentrate on driving techniques instead of worrying about what to buy next and where to get the money from. It redirects the cycle of expense from upgrading to completing a base setup (tools, chargers, batts etc)...and it maximizes the investment of a box kit.

This may not be "the" solution or I could be coming at it from a wrong angle...what I do know is this. The survival of the hobby is in our hands and if we do not act...noone is gonna do it for us. When the tracks close there will be no races. If there are no races then there will be no reason to buy kits or parts. If noone buys kits/parts you can say goodbye to LHS.

However, this only addresses the concern of those that show up at the track...what about those that are buying a kit for the first time and don't know about JP or Speedzone...that's a rant for another day. My fingers are tired.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by |JayFlores|2
HONG!!!
Old 02-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default .

neil has a point....but what if we make the SC for only the box stock tt-01?
so that noobs will have a fair game with us(SC class racers)...and also this will help for those noobs to practice their driving skills..
Old 02-07-2008, 12:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Neil4wd : ang hirap namang sagutin ng post mo
Old 02-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

@Neil
pareeeeee.. bwehehehehe salamat salamat sa tip! hopefully makabuo ako ng isang kit. para maiba naman. i'll c u one of dis days pare.

@Lewd,
Bossing.. hehehehe susubok lang mag-onRoad! c u bro saturday! Silvercan lang muna at baka mahelo ako pag brushless. bka nde makayanan ng powers ko ang bilis!
Old 02-07-2008, 12:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by neil4wd
Lewd...galeng ah...kaso bukeng idad natin bro.
hmm... ewan ko, ako walang problema knowing my age, I'm 31 and my birthday is on May 13 pero I was watching Knight Rider when I had my first Tamiya Hornet

Hirap naman ng tanong mo Lalo yata mahahati ang racers nyan sa dami classes. I prefer the current set-up of club races, general/silver can, 23T and mod. Normal lang yan ganyan wave, minsan marami, minsan konti. Pag may nagbukas pa ng bagong race track, lalo pa mahahati ang racers coz they would prefer to run on the nearby track Hintayin mo mag tag-ulan, balik tayo sa dati when we started the club races For sure, I'll be racing kasi di pwede lumipad

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.