Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 10-18-2007, 05:36 AM
  #18676  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

porche boy: really depends on how you look at it. im one to look at things in the long term. getting a brushed/brushless esc like the GTB makes you pretty furture proof and flexible. if you jump from your current esc then go with a gtx or gt7 coz your thinking brushed silvercan, that basically limits you to brushed. when want to go faster you'll have to get new brushed motors only. which means more expense as well since there's really no comparison between brushed and bl in terms of maintenance costs. so the upfront cost may seem more - but actually not even coz the difference of getting a new gtb and a new gtx/gt7 is marginal .... say about P1,500 difference. plus you were already thinking of the prospects of going 19t down the road -- a 10.5 would be an option for you .... with a GTB you can do all of the above for practically the same cost but with much more flexibility. BL isnt just for mod ... its for mod and then some! i was running a 10.5 last week in the Outlaw 19T class. worry free racing. in a way, going straight to the gtb you 1) skip a step of going through another brushed esc (when eventually theres no escaping going into BL) and 2) you dont skip on any functionalities, in fact you gain a lot more .... just something to think about. hehehe

..... esep esep ... hehehe
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 06:34 AM
  #18677  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (6)
 
shrewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 233
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
porche boy: really depends on how you look at it. im one to look at things in the long term. getting a brushed/brushless esc like the GTB makes you pretty furture proof and flexible. if you jump from your current esc then go with a gtx or gt7 coz your thinking brushed silvercan, that basically limits you to brushed. when want to go faster you'll have to get new brushed motors only. which means more expense as well since there's really no comparison between brushed and bl in terms of maintenance costs. so the upfront cost may seem more - but actually not even coz the difference of getting a new gtb and a new gtx/gt7 is marginal .... say about P1,500 difference. plus you were already thinking of the prospects of going 19t down the road -- a 10.5 would be an option for you .... with a GTB you can do all of the above for practically the same cost but with much more flexibility. BL isnt just for mod ... its for mod and then some! i was running a 10.5 last week in the Outlaw 19T class. worry free racing. in a way, going straight to the gtb you 1) skip a step of going through another brushed esc (when eventually theres no escaping going into BL) and 2) you dont skip on any functionalities, in fact you gain a lot more .... just something to think about. hehehe

..... esep esep ... hehehe
eto na ang sagot! thanks robo! naliwanagan lalo ako!
tama nga! hehe pabili pabili ng 10.5 =) hehe

josh pasubok nman nung 10.5! yung orion =)
shrewd is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 08:49 AM
  #18678  
Tech Master
iTrader: (17)
 
tantalus007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: parañaque
Posts: 1,452
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

porsche boy: why pick one when you can have it all...

donpedro, shrewd: easy... easy... easy... wag na subok... order na ng 10.5!!!
tantalus007 is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 09:09 AM
  #18679  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (18)
 
porsche boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: paranaque
Posts: 737
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Robo I thank you for your enlightenment I was just asking donpedro between GT7 or GTX because I have them already just wondering what he prefers because he also has them both.

Hey Tanta we all have different budgets to follow and spending should always be programed not buying on impulses. Believe me I learned the that the hard way he!he!
porsche boy is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 02:30 PM
  #18680  
Tech Master
 
oldskul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: the real me
Posts: 1,283
Default

Here it is.


The MABUCHI CUP


Date: October 27, 2007

Location: JP Raceway

Time: Qualifying sessions starts at 11am

Registration: 500 pesos

Classes: This is a one-class only race. No novice, no experts.

Regulations:
-Mabuchi or Johnson Silver can motor only
-Open chassis (4wd touring chassis)
-Open batteries (6 cells and equivalent)
-Open tires
-Open body shell

Qualifying: 2 rounds, 7 minutes per session, best lap record

Race: 3 rounds, 7 minutes race

Trophies:
1st to 10th place A-main
1st to 3rd place B-main
1st place C,D…main
oldskul is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 03:55 PM
  #18681  
Tech Master
iTrader: (20)
 
neil4wd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,016
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oldskul
Here it is.


The MABUCHI CUP


Date: October 27, 2007

Location: JP Raceway

BOOYAH!!!


And a pleasant GOOD MORNING to one and all!!!
neil4wd is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 05:24 PM
  #18682  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (6)
 
shrewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 233
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

uy! eto na! yahoooo!!!!
shrewd is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 06:39 PM
  #18683  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
kirizutochan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: South of East???
Posts: 773
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Ayan na naman!!! SILVERCAN FO LIFE! SARAAAAAP!
kirizutochan is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 07:05 PM
  #18684  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (13)
 
porshaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 330
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

LETS DO DIS!!! hehe!
porshaa is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 07:22 PM
  #18685  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (18)
 
porsche boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: paranaque
Posts: 737
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Hey What's up Mr. Lets do dis? I guess your getting ready for tomorrow ha! Anything new bro? Haven't spoke to you in awhile you must have a big surprise again!!!!
porsche boy is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 07:24 PM
  #18686  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (12)
 
rough512's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,455
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

@oldskul:

wala weight limit?
rough512 is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 09:11 PM
  #18687  
Tech Master
 
oldskul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: the real me
Posts: 1,283
Default

meron weight limit yan. let's wait for arnold's detailed race information.
oldskul is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 09:22 PM
  #18688  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (10)
 
Swift and Sleek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: BADBOYS
Posts: 464
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Smile SWIFT

Originally Posted by oldskul
meron weight limit yan. let's wait for arnold's detailed race information.
COUNT ME IN.
Swift and Sleek is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 09:26 PM
  #18689  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (13)
 
porshaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 330
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by porsche boy
Hey What's up Mr. Lets do dis? I guess your getting ready for tomorrow ha! Anything new bro? Haven't spoke to you in awhile you must have a big surprise again!!!!
hehe! you got that right! as always!
porshaa is offline  
Old 10-18-2007, 09:42 PM
  #18690  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (4)
 
donpedro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Q.C
Posts: 102
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oldskul
Here it is.


The MABUCHI CUP


Date: October 27, 2007

Location: JP Raceway

Time: Qualifying sessions starts at 11am

Registration: 500 pesos

Classes: This is a one-class only race. No novice, no experts.

Regulations:
-Mabuchi or Johnson Silver can motor only
-Open chassis (4wd touring chassis)
-Open batteries (6 cells and equivalent)
-Open tires
-Open body shell

Qualifying: 2 rounds, 7 minutes per session, best lap record

Race: 3 rounds, 7 minutes race

Trophies:
1st to 10th place A-main
1st to 3rd place B-main
1st place C,D…main
Succes to!!! sir possible kaya na handout nalang yung mabuchi? isama nln po sa registration fee? hehehe para tlgang masabi na mabuchi cup. tpos open na lhat!!!! suggestion lang nman po...
donpedro is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.