Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 10-15-2007, 08:16 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Yes indeed Kirizutochan we will feast are stomach and our eyes while we have dinner also requirement dapat naka pang bahay ang atire
Old 10-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Happy Birthday AlfonsoR!!!
Thanks sa food! *burp* Talap!!

Originally Posted by neil4wd
Robo...pics will be in your inbox right after I post this. And NO, I do not keep your solo pics for any reason...well, there is a shrine here with a headless chicken, mummified goat's head and saturated with incense and garlic. Hehehehe.
Ibang level na 'to!! Walang buddha?

Toink

Mga adik!!! Josh, kasama ka na din dyan!
Old 10-15-2007, 06:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

porsche boy...it's the IFS, believe me. Hehehehe.

toink...no buddha sorry, but I do have a statue of Mickey and Minny Mouse doing the "nasty"...will that do?

robo...i'll keep in mind what you said about the protoform body. It's definitely on my to-do list....along with sorex tires, a proper charger and competition batts. Right now I'm just enjoying making NICE looking body kits that drive SLOW. Hehehehe.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:39 PM
Tech Master

Nga pala...kwistyon...if there will be no practice/event on the 20th...where can I practice that also has a transponder for rent? That way I'll know if I'm really learning sumthin instead of just going aroung in circles.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by neil4wd
Nga pala...kwistyon...if there will be no practice/event on the 20th...where can I practice that also has a transponder for rent? That way I'll know if I'm really learning sumthin instead of just going aroung in circles.
practice tayo, with or without the AMB di pa ako sure if I can have the whole Saturday and borrow the AMB eh, and there will be a big Nitro race coming Sunday so sigurado some of the nitro boys will be running/testing/practicing on Saturday with the standard JP Raceway layout.

Sa mga magpa-praktis (at adik sa RC touring), see you on the 20th
Old 10-15-2007, 06:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

uy practice daw sa sat with amb hehehe =)
Old 10-15-2007, 07:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Lewd Skywalker
practice tayo, with or without the AMB di pa ako sure if I can have the whole Saturday and borrow the AMB eh, and there will be a big Nitro race coming Sunday so sigurado some of the nitro boys will be running/testing/practicing on Saturday with the standard JP Raceway layout.

Abah...Kol ako dyan! Ey master Lewd...how's the new 1:1 coming along?

Wala bang may b-day na malapit?
Old 10-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lewd Skywalker

Lewd: suggest you ask also JP and Ramil first. Not to be a party pooper but i think the nitro boys would like to have track time on saturday to prep for their race on Sunday. Would be good to also give them their space just as we like our space when we have our races and practice days. Pero kung payag naman ang JP Raceway, then by all means enjoy!

neil: dont worry, its just this saturday that we'll have a break. as mentioned, oldskul and rnold plan to have a silver can race on the 27th so that should be somthing to look forward to. then in november its back to our regular weekly club races as soon as we fix up the scheds with JPRaceway. yung sa body, yes the race bodies will drastically improve the handling of your car. there's a reason why the top brass international racers use the tried and tested race bodies such as protoform, ride, etc in the big time events ... it because of the gains in handling and over all performance. and whats more, they're cheaper and stronger too. so its win win all the way. .... as for the shrine you have ..... ummmmm ... no comment!
Old 10-15-2007, 08:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

ALFONSO! HAppy B-Day and WHATTA TREAT for the tumy that race was! thanks!

Silvertuned racers and other silvercan racers, practice run with transponders and mock race with transponders at speedzone this coming weekend since JP Raceway will have a nitro layout this sat for their practice.

Evrybody's welcome to join!
Old 10-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Tech Master

porshaa...wat time yung sa speedzone? I've seen the place and it looks HOT in the afternoon. But I'm game for a change of scenery. Hehehehe.

Lewd...wag na nga siguro natin pilitin yung sat...kakahiya sa GP boys eh.

Anycase guys...I'm game wherever.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Neil: Afterlunch start na tyo! i jus think nga that we should let the nitro guys use the track muna, and anyways, the track will be all oily from their exhausts. mahihirapan lang tyo. but if anybody wants to practice there, its ok pag pinayagan na. afternoon naman hndi na mainit ung araw sa fort, tpos hanggang midnyt or onwards pa tyo! hehe!
Old 10-15-2007, 10:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

tagal ko na talagang nakatengga dito a.. kung kelan libre saka walang race hehe. di na ata ako makakahabol sa inyo

porchaa: ung speedzone ba yung katabi ng home depot? sali ko sa praktis kahit san man yan!!
Old 10-15-2007, 11:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jebs
porchaa: ung speedzone ba yung katabi ng home depot? sali ko sa praktis kahit san man yan!!
Dats the one sir!

Yung may karting area also. Hehehehe...last time I went there on a weekday the guard told me to come back around 3pm kasi hindi sya sure kung anong oras papasok yung bantay.

Porshaa, lewd...basta may race/practice LET'S DO IT!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 04:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jebs
tagal ko na talagang nakatengga dito a.. kung kelan libre saka walang race hehe. di na ata ako makakahabol sa inyo

makakahabol ka pa din pareparehas lang tayo silvercan ! hehe uu yun yun pare kitakits sa sat punta kami dun! laro tayo!
Old 10-16-2007, 05:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

nyahaha excitement na sa wakas makakalaro na ulit. kitakits nalang dun!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.