Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 06-07-2004, 08:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default question

sa mga off-roaders na nag on-road din.

will it be better to get a 2wd or 4wd buggy? Sabi masi ni Raffy, mabait day ang 4wd.

Highwayman: yun B4 na 4sale is the one from me? pag bayad na utang ko kay mang...... pag i-interesan ko ulit yun, kung di pa nabenta!!! hehehehehehe
Old 06-07-2004, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

New regulations

I will post these in 24 hours...

these apply not only to weight but also to other dimensions. And yes, 190mm IS the maximum this time

I have a weighing scale for public use
Dont worry, we will implement it in a fair and almost foolproof way

We will also provide 2 COMMUNITY OFF ROAD KITS for this rainy season... meaning I lend the kits for free... just add electronics, NOT a first come first served thing... para sa mga boys ito...

Hiwayman is correct, tub style kits are on the heavier side... e.g. sd ssg around 80g lighter than sd cgm

will announce race sched soon, including race of champions conclusion...

if there is anything I missed please feel free to ask again
Old 06-07-2004, 05:23 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: question

Originally posted by lem2
sa mga off-roaders na nag on-road din.

will it be better to get a 2wd or 4wd buggy? Sabi masi ni Raffy, mabait day ang 4wd.

Highwayman: yun B4 na 4sale is the one from me? pag bayad na utang ko kay mang...... pag i-interesan ko ulit yun, kung di pa nabenta!!! hehehehehehe
Lem, ang tulin ng mga 4wd buggy, but due to the speeds when you crash there is a bigger chance of broken parts. Sa mga races that I have seen madami ang nasisira na parts Plus you need a low turn motor for 4WD in circle usually 10t below. Kung 2WD buggy pwede na 19t. They say nga perfect ang 17t for circle sa 2wd buggy.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Newbee question

Originally posted by prinsipe
Hi,

Maraming salamat Tommy Makkinen.

I'm planning to buy battery powered lang - TT-01 or TB-02. tanong lang ulit - bale yun TT-01 = TGS ang kaibahan lang batt yun isa at yun isa nitro. Would someoe here know the specific difference between TT-01 and TB-02? Senha na dami ko tanong sa ibang bansa kasi ako pag nagtatanong ako sa tindera sa RC shop e di kami masyado magkaintindihan e.

Maraming salamt ulit!

no problem prince.

TT-01 is strictly an entry level EP 4wd car. shaft drive made of plastic and the arms are non adjustable double wishbone system. plus 90% of the hopups needed are strictly made for TT-01 chassis. no carryovers from previous cars.

TB-01 is a semi pro EP 4wd car. shaft drive also but the car has the ff hopups included:
-full bearings
-front and rear ball diffs
-alloy prop shaft

the car only has the ff. options left to purchase:
-alloy heat sink motor mount
-stabilizers
-graphite support brace

best part is: the car shares parts and hopups from the TA-04 and the TB-Evolution3 so you can go wild with the hopups on this one...
Old 06-07-2004, 06:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally posted by Baluga
All these discussions about minimum weight requirements, napilitan tuloy ako ikabit yung belt tensioner and f/r anti-roll bars.

Evaa - Pa reserve na lang yung hudy 2mm, don't forget yung special price ha. Somehow I managed to strip one ti button hex screw.

3 pinion gears - 33 35 37
1 hudy 2mm
alright bro, may pangalan mo na yang mga yan, pag nagkita na lang tayo saka mo kuhanin.

ur using a 414M right? ung nastrip na ti screw sa bulkhead ba galing? medyo hindi kasi maganda paghaluin ang ti and aluminum, i also used ti screws on my 414M, and u know what, whenever i had to rebuild the diffs dun ako nagkakaproblem, kasi nagfuse ung ti screws and alum bulkheads, kahit hudy gamit ko nabibilog ung mga screws. just something to ponder on. although syempre, di naman yata ito scientifically proven, im just relating it to u kasi baka pareho ang situation.

peace bro, c u at the tracks.

PITSHOP: will u be in ur shop on thu? mga 6 to 630pm?

BUKEL: umaaraw dito sa ortigas area, might be a good time to check out kapitol speedway.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

evaa :
convert na tayo to tub chassis? ma-preserve mo pa yang CF plate mo di ba? and di ka na mapapangiwi every time na magasgas yung ilalim ng chassis mo ehehhehehe...

Balugs :
sayang lang mga Titanium screw ngayong may weight limit na. If you still have the steel screws, put them back in. Evaa is right, usual proble yung fusion between Ti and aluminum. Also, the steel screws are a nice way of putting back weight to the kit kasi nasa ilalaim sila, lower CG.

Sunday ba tayo or Saturday? walang pasok dito sa ofc. heheheh.
Old 06-07-2004, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Cool

lem: If you like speed and power, go 4WD. It's like on-road on dirt.

Old 06-07-2004, 08:26 PM
Tech Regular

Evaa - Yung screw na bumilog nakakabit sya sa shock tower and a ballnut at the other end. Madalas ka ba sa Pitshop? Baka pwede iwan mo na lang yung items kay Mang tapos iwan ko na rin sa kanya yung payment. Punta ako sa shop wednesday, thursday, or friday to pickup a GFX and a Protrak stickers.

Rough - Instead of putting back the steel screws, baka idaan ko na lang sa tiny weights to balance my kit. Mas mabigat yata ng konte doon sa servo side. Kakabili ko pa naman ng delrin outdrive last week. hehehe Dapat tayong mga newbie no weight restrictions.

Newbie = big race + regular club race should be less than 10.
Regular, Pro, God = More than 10.

Meet tayo kapitol probably sunday kung di umulan.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:48 PM
Tech Champion

on weight restrictions - typically ROAR and IFMAR do weight check before and after each heat. why, coz from the race track to the inspection counter, those sneaky hands can easily slap on or remove lead wieghts to ensure their cars are within limits.

if a car is caught underwieght before a heat is run, he has a chance to add weight to the car and still run the heat. if the car is underweight after the heat, the racer is penalized by having that run disqualified. BUT he can still run the rest of the race. why? it can happen that before a run the car weighs in at the right weight, then during the course of the race a crash occurs (or somthing of the sort) that causes a heat sink or lead weight flies off the car. during the post race inspection, the car is naturally found underweight. do you penalize the racer for somthing that was beyond his control? yes and no, disqualify that particular run but he can run the rest of the race.

lem: well, thats the plan! again, i just have to find a good deal ....

pitshop: pahiram B4 mo! para masubkan ko this weekend kung umulan.

MOTO: totoo ba yang sinasabi mo? buhayin mo na muna tc mo.

Last edited by ROBORAT; 06-07-2004 at 11:11 PM.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:13 PM
Tech Master

ROBO - Follow up questions lang . . . .

- When adding more weight to the car (CGM or SD), should I go for equal weight distribution or bias going towards to the front or rear?
- What should the case be when removing weight naman?
- For the 190mm width, how is this measured?

BLP
Old 06-07-2004, 11:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

pwede bang humbol sa race of champions? if ever, sa stock class lang po.

Originally posted by pitshop
New regulations

I will post these in 24 hours...

these apply not only to weight but also to other dimensions. And yes, 190mm IS the maximum this time

I have a weighing scale for public use
Dont worry, we will implement it in a fair and almost foolproof way

We will also provide 2 COMMUNITY OFF ROAD KITS for this rainy season... meaning I lend the kits for free... just add electronics, NOT a first come first served thing... para sa mga boys ito...

Hiwayman is correct, tub style kits are on the heavier side... e.g. sd ssg around 80g lighter than sd cgm

will announce race sched soon, including race of champions conclusion...

if there is anything I missed please feel free to ask again
Old 06-07-2004, 11:37 PM
Tech Master

PAULC - As posted by PITSHOP BOSS before, the Stock Class is supposed to be for 'up and coming' racers. I believe you fall under our (WACKIES) classification already - 'down and out'. So, hindi ka na pwede sa stock.

Besides, bawal din ang DUI sa stock.

BLP
Old 06-07-2004, 11:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

ngek, hindi ko nakita yon. so mod lang talaga? hmmm. na saan na yung 23T ko....

Originally posted by Baguhan Lang Po
PAULC - As posted by PITSHOP BOSS before, the Stock Class is supposed to be for 'up and coming' racers. I believe you fall under our (WACKIES) classification already - 'down and out'. So, hindi ka na pwede sa stock.

BLP
Old 06-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Tech Master

PAULC - Sound off ka lang sir sa aming mga WACKIES if you need to borrow a mod motor or even batts. ITIM is willing to vouch for our willingness to give a helping hand - - - together with the real intention that goes with it.

BLP
Old 06-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally posted by Baguhan Lang Po

BLP
DUI???

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.