Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 10-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mailboxck
D nalang kaya i-sabay yung mga expert silver can class sa heat ng mga non-experts? Para naman matikman ng mga novices ang bilis ng mga expert. Pero gawing different overall classification ang expert at novice? Or after a few races, masasanay narin mga novices sa silvercan that we should be trained to run with the experts
as mentioned we will only have one silver can class. if the novice racers are ok with having experts run together with them, then we can do that but we will not do separate classification or points tally. the most we can do is not count their points at all. ... besides, to start it all off, who will determine who is a novice or an expert? a whole other discussion nanaman yun. so para mas simple lets keep it to one class with one set of points to tally.

lets not complicate things please. we are really trying to make the races as simple as possible.... and as we have seen the past two weeks, the current set up is doing good and its fun for everyone. but just two weeks into this and already we are trying to change things. as the saying goes, why fix it if it aint broken? for now we will focus our efforts on making the races run smoother rather than adding classes.

dont get us wrong, it's all good! but we're just saying lets keep it simple and let things settle in for a while before we start changing things. paalala lang, club race lang po mga 'to. as much as we'd like to, we cant have everything and please everyone. if we did we'll find ourselves with a dozen classes with 3 racers in each class. and i dont think that will be much fun for anyone. and besides, there are other races outside of these club races where the novices will surely get a chance to run with the experts. for now i go back to saying that "as much as possible" (4x ko na ata nasabi yun hehehe) we'd rather push the novices to really make the most the silver can class then eventually encourage them to move up to other classes rather than encourage "experts" to move down and join the silver can class. para pa-progress lahat.

so see you all this saturday @ JP raceway. ... di na muna kami mag break given the request by a number of silver can boys to have another race this weekend. hehehe mga adik na rin talaga!

Last edited by ROBORAT; 10-01-2007 at 08:50 AM.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Masters...tanong lang...is there a way to fix bent wheels?

I just noticed that a couple of my wheels developed a wobble after saturday's festivities. I checked the axles and they're ok so I'm guessing it's the wheels that where damaged. These are Tamiya 24mm, +2 offset spoked wheels.

Oh...and are dish type wheels more resistant to this kind of damage?

Thanks.

PS: I know, I know...next time just don't hit the wall.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Tech Champion

neil: unfortunately there's really not much you can do with warpped wheels. . but if its not that big a wobble, it shouldnt affect your runs too much .... basta hindi naman excessive. as for your 2nd question, yes dish wheels tend to stay true longer given the solid plastic rims as opposed to meshed ones. will we be seeing you this sat?

tanta: where's larry?

jay: ano balita na sa BD mo? pahinga ka na ba? balitaan mo naman kami. masyado suspense eh! .... hahahaha
Old 10-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tantalus007
miguel: gusto mo na ring lumipat sa team petiks... ayaw mo na sa "got melk racing team"...
di ko nga alam kung anong ibig sabihin ng petiks eh ayoko na kasi magdischarge tray, parang nitro na din ang lipo

well, ok din naman sa got melk racing team...ako sponsor nun eh pero lately ko lang nalaman.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by neil4wd
Masters...tanong lang...is there a way to fix bent wheels?

I just noticed that a couple of my wheels developed a wobble after saturday's festivities. I checked the axles and they're ok so I'm guessing it's the wheels that where damaged. These are Tamiya 24mm, +2 offset spoked wheels.

Oh...and are dish type wheels more resistant to this kind of damage?

Thanks.

PS: I know, I know...next time just don't hit the wall.
turn your wheels manually by hand and i-bend mo opposite, wag lang sobra at baka mabasag naman. ok lang gumamit ng medyo pliable wheels, kahit ma-bend hindi mababasag. for me I prefer nylon-types like Speedmind etc than solid/hard plastics like Much More. I used Much More before eh medyo malikot kamay ko, isang bangga wasak yung wheels, sayang yung tires diba?

pasingit...

Futaba S-3050 digital servo, metal gear, BB - P1,800 <SOLD>
Futaba S-3152 digital servo, plastic gear, BB - P1,300 <SOLD>

Futaba 603FS 2.4GHz 3ch RX - P4,100 (bnew)
Novak Smart Tray - P2,500 (good condition)
IB4200 6c pack (good condition) - P1,500 ea. (2 pcs. avail)
Team Losi XXX-BK2 2wd Buggy - P3,500 (may small crack sa chassis pero good running condition lahat aside sa crack)
Team Losi XXX-4 4wd Buggy - P5,500 (good condition)

SMS me 0917-8935969

Last edited by Lewd Skywalker; 10-01-2007 at 11:23 PM.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Tech Master

robo/lewd...thanks. I'll see if I can "repair" them, if not I'll buy a set of dishes before saturday and use the busted ones for practice just to wear out the rubber. The wobble is rather noticeable by sight...I'll check later if it affects straight line tracking.

robo...unfortunately for you I'll be there on saturday to make "gulo" in the silvercan class. Hehehehehe. 'sides, I need to try out all the setting changes/tips that everyone's been kind enough to teach me.

With luck I'll finish painting the new body by then as well...my coppermix one really took a front end beating last saturday.

Thanks again.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

miguel: malufet... kaw pala sponsor ng "got melk" racing team... unofficial unwanted and uninformed sponsor!!!

toink: may alam ka bang trinity brushes thats worth P350... got melk...

robo: ive searched for larry across the galaxy... este google pala... he's finishing he's new book... a sequel to "eraption"...
Old 10-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Tech Champion

neil: why unfortunate for me? hahaha ... enjoy the race. as for me, i'll busy helping out with the race chores with a little racing on the side. gotta get my suspension arm repaired pa pala. kit is still laying there at home damaged. buti minor lang naman.

tanta: only google can find larry! .... hahaha ... wait, there will ganna be a sequel to eraption? how can that been? im thinking always that there can only be once! ..... The!!!

Miguel: laro ka sabado! kung kulang quorum sa mod, mag Outlaw 19T rin kami! tsaka kami nalang sponsoran mo sa team petiks racing! we want melk!!!

Last edited by ROBORAT; 10-01-2007 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

roborat: sir, tamang steady lang ako dito. comedy lang wag suspense.

rbboy: sir, kung mabisita ka ng JP meron ako regalo sayo. hit!

alryt clubrace on saturday.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Miguel
well, ok din naman sa got melk racing team...ako sponsor nun eh pero lately ko lang nalaman.
Atleast nalaman mo, kaysa wala kang kaalamalam...

Which trinity brush?

Originally Posted by |JayFlores|2
alryt clubrace on saturday.
Punta ka ba? Este....Laro ka ba?

Toink
Old 10-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Tech Master

Robo...broken suspension arm...I'm an expert with those...expert at "breaking" them that is. Hehehehe.

Lewd...PM for you master.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Tech Regular

miguel: malufet... kaw pala sponsor ng "got melk" racing team... unofficial unwanted and uninformed sponsor!!!

robo: ive searched for larry across the galaxy... este google pala... he's finishing he's new book... a sequel to "eraption"...
bwahahaha!!!! dagdag mo pa dyan unsolicited...

ako meron, trinity brushes na nasa silver packaging, copper ung brushes

robo: may problema nga eh baka manood nalang ako on sat, dala nalang ako nitro...

toink: ayus na sempre ung malaman ko... hehe dalhin mo si NT1 sa sat laro tayo

MOOOOOO
Old 10-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Tech Champion

Miguel: nye! di ka na nga lalaro, tatakbo mo pa nitro mo? hehehe paki usap lang sir, kung yun balak niyo, after ng EP race please. Kasi dudulas track pag tumakbo nitro. so kung ako sayo at gusto mo tumakbo, mag laro ka na since andun ka na rin lang ... ano nanaman problema? batterya ulit? you can borrow mine. first come first serve naman yun eh ...

jay: hit? hit!!!! hit-hit ng malalim sabay ubo! hahahaha

rbboy: may order na ba? hehehe excited na ako! ... and number of other races lined up for new rides.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
Miguel: nye! di ka na nga lalaro, tatakbo mo pa nitro mo? hehehe paki usap lang sir, kung yun balak niyo, after ng EP race please. Kasi dudulas track pag tumakbo nitro. so kung ako sayo at gusto mo tumakbo, mag laro ka na since andun ka na rin lang ... ano nanaman problema? batterya ulit? you can borrow mine. first come first serve naman yun eh ...

jay: hit? hit!!!! hit-hit ng malalim sabay ubo! hahahaha

rbboy: may order na ba? hehehe excited na ako! ... and number of other races lined up for new rides.
hahaha!!!! yes sir sempre pagtapos pa ng race... pero try ko parin tlga at sabik nako kumarera.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Miguel
toink: ayus na sempre ung malaman ko... hehe dalhin mo si NT1 sa sat laro tayo

MOOOOOO
MOOOOOO

Gusto ko siya dalhin pero nasa operating table pa rin eh
Like what ROBO said, andun ka na rin naman maglaro ka na!

Kay tagal ng sabado...ilang sleepness nights pa? So dark can't sleep We have to count more cows pa...este...sheep pa pala. Puro MOOOOOO kasi naiisip ko eh Got MELK?!

Toink

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.