Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 09-18-2007, 02:13 AM
  #18106  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14
Default

Originally Posted by buboy28
bradir if you really like the Lamborghini shell i suggest that you call up Action Hobbies they are the distributor of HPI products which incidentally has the body shell that you are looking for try also calling Pitshop, do'nt know if he still has the Gallardo body that Proline made locations and phone numbers of the hobbyshop i mentioned are in the Hobbyshop and track directory thread hope this helps

salamat po bradir buboy sa cebu ba lahat nyan? di lang po body ang hinahanap ko kundi buong car talaga...complete set pati lahat na kailangan mga magkano ba usually ang budget? may kaibigan kasi ako sa cebu at baka sya na lang ang bbli para skin.
ur-zababa is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 02:52 AM
  #18107  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Mitch Sy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 316
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Alfonso_R
guys wont be able to race this sat next race nalang

its open chasis and esc right

Yes its open chassis and esc



Toink
Mitch Sy is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 07:18 AM
  #18108  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (16)
 
|JayFlores|2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: parañaque
Posts: 910
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

tantalus007: burlington sponsored coach... bagay na bagay nga..

Mitch Sy: nice avatar. I drove Mini Toink's Nt1 superb tumakbo kahit box stock settings lakas rin ng ninja engine.. heheheh
|JayFlores|2 is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 07:59 AM
  #18109  
Tech Master
 
oldskul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: the real me
Posts: 1,283
Default

The New Tamiya TRF416 Chassis Kit








In recent years, world-class on-road R/C touring car race events have encouraged the use of brushless motors in conjunction with event-controlled tires. To achieve success under such conditions, a fine balance must be achieved between handling and tire wear. It is with this in mind that Tamiya designers developed the concept of the brand new TRF416 chassis.


New 2.25mm lower deck design emphasizes simplicity, while the 2mm upper deck has been lengthened.
Front and rear bulkheads feature the same width while everything about the chassis down to the screw locations has been designed for optimum symmetry for better roll characteristics.
In order to obtain maximum traction, both the motor and the center shaft positions have been moved back to shift more weight to the rear of the car.
Drivetrain features front direct-drive, center direct-drive, and rear ball diff.
Front and rear uprights equipped with 1050 size ball bearings.
37T pulleys for front and rear, while an 18T pulley is installed in the center.
R/C system, body, tires, motor, ESC, battery & charger separately required.
oldskul is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 10:26 AM
  #18110  
Tech Master
iTrader: (30)
 
Mini Toink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 1,539
Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)
Default

...
Mini Toink is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 10:29 AM
  #18111  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Mitch Sy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 316
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

Originally Posted by |JayFlores|2
Mitch Sy: nice avatar. I drove Mini Toink's Nt1 superb tumakbo kahit box stock settings lakas rin ng ninja engine.. heheheh
Thanks!! Can't take the credit though...tantalus007 made it for me
I might have to try it myself next time
Mitch Sy is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 08:05 PM
  #18112  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mailboxck
Wow! Dami na! Masaya to'. Roborat, any ideas about the race fee? And may trophy ba?
will post here what the race fee will be once finalized... hopefully by tomorrow. As for trophies sir, club race lang po 'to. If we have trophies made, it will only add to the cost of the entry fees and thats what we're trying to avoid. And, being club races there's really nothing at stake. Lets keep the trophies for big races or race series'. See you saturday!

tonik: i have the parts you need to get that up and running ... parts and then some (hop-ups)!

Last edited by ROBORAT; 09-18-2007 at 08:20 PM.
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 10:35 PM
  #18113  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

LiPo is the furture ... and maybe the future is not so far off! Losi is making thier own packs, so is Schumacher ... now even the well established battery matcher SMC is releasing thier own LiPos .... check it out!



read more in this discussion forum ... http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182012


oldskul: kuha ka na ng 416 pag labas tapos itakbo mo na sa mod or 19t! para sama sama lahat sa karrera!
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 11:54 PM
  #18114  
Tech Master
iTrader: (30)
 
Mini Toink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 1,539
Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
tonik: i have the parts you need to get that up and running ... parts and then some (hop-ups)!
Ayus!! Buoin na!! Salamat ng marami!
Text me kung tuloy mamaya


Toink
Mini Toink is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 11:56 PM
  #18115  
Tech Master
iTrader: (30)
 
Mini Toink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 1,539
Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oldskul
The New Tamiya TRF416 Chassis Kit
oldskul's next ride?!


Toink
Mini Toink is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 12:01 AM
  #18116  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (28)
 
Tommi Makkinen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Somewhere... still racing...
Posts: 4,698
Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mini Toink
oldskul's next ride?!


Toink
its a possibility... hehehehehe i wish i can get a TA-05IFS before this race series in JP starts... dunno if a TT-01 chassis is competitive enough...
Tommi Makkinen is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 12:25 AM
  #18117  
Tech Master
 
oldskul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: the real me
Posts: 1,283
Default

Originally Posted by Mini Toink
oldskul's next ride?!


Toink

sana nga, pero i'm preparing a TB evo4 for the stock races lang.

hinihintay ko yung TRF666 kaso lolo na yata ako paglabas nun.

see you on the races, kwentuhan tayo


Philippine Team A
oldskul is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 12:33 AM
  #18118  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (6)
 
responder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: bf homes
Posts: 605
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oldskul
The New Tamiya TRF416 Chassis Kit








In recent years, world-class on-road R/C touring car race events have encouraged the use of brushless motors in conjunction with event-controlled tires. To achieve success under such conditions, a fine balance must be achieved between handling and tire wear. It is with this in mind that Tamiya designers developed the concept of the brand new TRF416 chassis.


New 2.25mm lower deck design emphasizes simplicity, while the 2mm upper deck has been lengthened.
Front and rear bulkheads feature the same width while everything about the chassis down to the screw locations has been designed for optimum symmetry for better roll characteristics.
In order to obtain maximum traction, both the motor and the center shaft positions have been moved back to shift more weight to the rear of the car.
Drivetrain features front direct-drive, center direct-drive, and rear ball diff.
Front and rear uprights equipped with 1050 size ball bearings.
37T pulleys for front and rear, while an 18T pulley is installed in the center.
R/C system, body, tires, motor, ESC, battery & charger separately required.
WHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!! ANO BA NAMAN YAN OLD SCHOOL KELAN LABAS NYAN 416????? KAINISSSS DAMI NMAN LUMALABAS NA BOGO!............anyway bro maganda din ba ta-05ms dba?
responder is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 12:44 AM
  #18119  
Tech Adept
 
grevo_33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Gen. Santos City,Philippines
Posts: 154
Default

akala ko bago talaga yung 416. Mukang 415 pa din yung nasa picture eh
grevo_33 is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 12:49 AM
  #18120  
Tech Master
iTrader: (30)
 
Mini Toink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 1,539
Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oldskul
sana nga, pero i'm preparing a TB evo4 for the stock races lang.

hinihintay ko yung TRF666 kaso lolo na yata ako paglabas nun.

see you on the races, kwentuhan tayo


Philippine Team A
Uyyy naghahanda...

TRF666 malapit na yun dont worry...416 na ngayon so mga 250 kits na lang antayin mo

Sure, kwentuhan lang pala...huwag lang kwentong barbero ah



Toink
Mini Toink is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.