Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 09-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rough512
Tyagain mo na lang hanapin yung binding. I eventually got mine to freespin for 10 seconds with the stock tires. Yung akin kinabitan ko na ng BL motor pang fun run/bash/drift. Madali din kasi ma-loose thread yung motor cover kaya BL na nilagay ko para wala nang kalasan. I'm planning to glue the bearings to the chassis para di na gumalaw paatras yung input shaft. Tsaka na problemahin pag magpapalit ng gears. Next rebuild ko pa gagawin.

Sir rough512...think I found it. Thanks big time for the tip!

Lewd...if I finish my TT01 this week, mind if I give it a test run (more like "test-crash") with you guys?

Anyone selling an aluminum prop shaft for the TT-01...walang stock sa Lil's, naubos daw sa mga nag-upgrade for Taiwan hehehehe. I was hoping to put it in this early instead of using the plastic one.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

ATTN: LEWD

patulong naman sa hrs to pcm operation ng 3pk gusto ko kasi gamitin hrs rx ko for analog servos. pls. post the step by step. sinubukan ko kasi this weekend, hindi ko mapagana. ito ang ginawa ko:

1. set mode to pcm (from hrs)
2. push both buttons at the same time (yung rightmost buttons)
3. turn off tx
4. turn on tx
5. nakalagay na sa screen yung "pcm" (it was "hrs" before i made the switch)

pero ayaw pa rin gumana nung hrs rx. nasunugan kasi ako ng digital servo, analog servo na lang natira sa kin, but hrs yung rx ko. patulong na lang, thanks
Old 09-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Mga EP boys! We will TRY to start our regular EP races starting the Sept 22nd. Konting club race muna para magamay kami sa pagpapatakbo ng amb, etc .... In terms of race classes, mod is defnitely in but need to get a show of hands on what spec class you want -- stock or 19T. If we have at least 5 racers for spec, then we will run that class. Otherwise, kung kulang, no choice but to absorb everyone in one open class .... in short run what you brung! dont worry mga pards, club race lang 'to so nothing at stake. This is really to get a good consistent race sched for us so that we have somthing to look forward to on weekends. Initially we're hoping to have a race twice (2x) a month at the very least, or at most thrice (3x) a month. Break naman tayo at least once in a month so some people can plan weekends with their significant others.

The EP club races will be dependent a couple of things:
1) AMB availability - Pitshop has already expressed his support by lending us his AMB system. Will firm this up further with him.
2) Track availability - c/o our soon to be EP racer JP Reyes! ... hehe ipaalam lang rin natin kung ok ma-reserve ang saturdays for EP.
3) Race organizer availability - Lewd, Toink, will need your support here. Maganda kung at least tayo tatlo ang mag tulungan so we can also enjoy the race ourselves. so salitan nalang sa race director chores.

In terms of rules, being club races, we can probably be more lenient. Offhand i'm thinking that for spec we can allow BL. BUT, as a compromise (and this is just a thought) you can run BL but with LiPo packs to at least give the brushed boys the option to run NiMH for at least a slight voltage boost. Yes, this is debatable but its just a thought. Honestly, it dosent bother me personally because i will obviously run open mod where we already are open minded about BL and LiPo.

Lastly, once we get the hang of running the club races, plan is to have a big race before year end (likely November).

So lets rock and roll!!!!
Old 09-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Tech Champion

To add, we will impose a weight limit of 1500 grams (without transponder).... thats to further balance out the use of LiPo packs ...

As for spec class, if majority are ok with running LiPo/BL, then lets go for it! as mentioned, these rules are for CLUB races only. So no need to debate to much on this. What we really have to decide is spec will be 19T/10.5 or stock/13.5???

isang spec class lang please, wag naman 19t and stock sabay. besides, i dont think in the start we will have that many racers to fill the classes so lets not spread the racers out too thinly.

Last edited by ROBORAT; 09-10-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
...In terms of rules, being club races, we can probably be more lenient. Offhand i'm thinking that for spec we can allow BL...
for 19T, 10.5 BL, right? what about 27T, 13.5 or 17.5?
Old 09-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Tech Champion

marvi: yan ang mihrap sagutin. kasi i dont think any of us have that much experience with the 13.5 and 17.5 to really say which one is more equivalent to a 27t ... or even a 23t for that matter. at least yung 19T/10.5 parang yun na talaga ang closest. kaya sarap mag mod e ... lang problemang ganyan!
Old 09-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Tech Elite

robo: mabuchi spec na lang sali natin si jake DD, dami nya mabuchi
Old 09-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marvi
ATTN: LEWD

patulong naman sa hrs to pcm operation ng 3pk gusto ko kasi gamitin hrs rx ko for analog servos. pls. post the step by step. sinubukan ko kasi this weekend, hindi ko mapagana. ito ang ginawa ko:

1. set mode to pcm (from hrs)
2. push both buttons at the same time (yung rightmost buttons)
3. turn off tx
4. turn on tx
5. nakalagay na sa screen yung "pcm" (it was "hrs" before i made the switch)

pero ayaw pa rin gumana nung hrs rx. nasunugan kasi ako ng digital servo, analog servo na lang natira sa kin, but hrs yung rx ko. patulong na lang, thanks
Marvi: HRS receiver wont run in PCM mode. Set your 3PK to PPM mode and your HRS receiver will automatically detect and set its mode to PPM. Then you can use your analog servos. Analog servos will run only in PCM and PPM (FM) mode, but PPM only on the HRS rx.

Robo: OK na yan, let's help each other our. Club race naman so we can learn from these experience. Might as well allow na din those with SPEC class brushless motors so we can experience kung talagang advantage or not. Maganda nga i-allow din LIPO for use with those 19T and 27T motor para malaman din eh, sigurado naman may advantage at disadvantages yan. Sige let's start Sept. 22!

Mitch: Pre 50/50 basketball ako today, stand-by ako nilalagnat anak ko 39deg 24 hours na eh . Sana gumaling na agad today para game ako mamaya. In case, see you guys later. Thanks
Old 09-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

roborat: looks good para sakin. hehe habol ko lang naman masulit yung mga gamit.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:00 PM
Tech Champion

lewd: agree naman ako ... im perfectly ok with putting lipo/BL up against brushed/nimh (or any combo of that) para nga we can see how things turn out .... again, club race lang naman. big races are another thing. there we'll have to be more stringent sa rules. game! lets work out the logistics before the 22nd. paalam ko kay boss JP kung ok siya sa Sat EP races para ma gamit natin ang track. tapos amb kay mang ... ok 'to! if all goes well, i tuloy tuloy na yan!

jay: same here bro! my sentiments exactly! and maganda diyan, kung 19T and maging spec class of choice, the BD will be my spec car! hehehehe go team yokomo!!!!

.... spec boys, ano gusto niyo? stock or 19t???
Old 09-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

10.5 for spec!!!

sorry, biased ako. 10.5 yung meron ako. pero kung 27t naman ang spec, may brushed pa naman ako na motors kaya ok lang.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

lewd: thanks for the info ill try it later. pero tama naman yung method na pag set ko? other than the mode should be PPM instead of PCM
Old 09-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Meron akong BL yung Novak 5800 with SS esc. Eto yung merong RPM limiter to simulate a 19T brushed motor.

Meron pa akong 27T and 19T brushed.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Tech Champion

please make a definite vote on stock or 19t .... mahirap yung "kahit ano" na reply .... coz if everyone replies "i'm ok with anything" then that would mean up to us nalang to decide kung alin talaga??? hehehehe ... kung ako papipiliin ninyo, siyempre i personally prefer 19T, but we really want to go with the class which we will have more racers participate. As mentioned earlier, if we cant get a quorum of at least 4-5 racers, we shouldnt run the class. corny naman kung tatlo lang tatakbo in a given class ... kakalunkot naman nun!

so far only voodoo has given a firm preference and thats 19T.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

19t - BL equivalent na din sa akin. Sana kayanin ng TT01.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.