Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 09-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

congrats to roborat and miguel and winners of the nitro race nung friday

good luck and best wishes as well to those who will be participating in the TAC in Taiwan do us proud and have fun
Old 09-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

congrats!!!! nitro petiks ba?
Old 09-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

voodoo: pang petiks racing din talaga nitro actually ... ang ginagawa lang dun is mag charge ng rx and tx packs in between quali and mains. other than that, gas up and gooooooo!!!!

toink: just have to say, the nt1 really reminds me of the t2 in terms of handling. very smooth through the corners. kahit mejo push siya on-power, the car still was very easy to drive and very stable. feeling ko salpakan lang ng one-way yun and the on power steering will be perfect!
Old 09-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

@roborat : Congrats!!!

Originally Posted by neil4wd
Hi on-roaders...need a little help from your vast experiences coz my current project is a TT01 based kit. I've already taken the step of purchasing metal ball bearings to replace the plastic/brass stuff that came with the kit. While test fitting the spur gear/shaft assembly I noticed quite a bit of binding and it doesn't move as freely as the gear assemblies I put together in my previous DF03 project...did I do something wrong or am I looking at having to really make some "adjustments" due to the use of metal ball bearings.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Check mo na hindi sumasayad yung spur gear dun sa tub chasis dun sa bandang likod. Pangit kasi design nung TT01. Pinipigilan nya yung pag-abante nung rear input shaft pero wala syang pang harang dun sa pag-atras nito. Ang nangyayari, sumasayad yung spur gear dun sa nasa likod nya. Nakakainis sa race ito kasi hindi mo alam kung bumagal ang motor mo, or sugak na battery mo or meron palang nagba-bind bigla sa chassis.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Mitch Sy: thanks for letting me run on the 1st quali, i really enjoyed it. you should run the car too, it is at par if not better pa compared with the t2 in terms of quality. in short hatawin mo Go Xray!

Gerry Soler: no problem pare, haha yeah tama the car handles like the t2. too bad i cant gun on the throttle on the sweepers or else mag traction roll and mag push like what youve experienced, pero andun narin yung medyo malaki pa diameter ng tires nun. Infairness boxstock naman at wala tayo ginawa with it, pure petiks.. Congrats sa TQ and Win, next time A na
Old 09-09-2007, 10:19 PM
Tech Champion

jay: actually changed some stuff prior to the finals. still stayed away from the sway bars but lowered the ride height and then leaned in the front shock. much better than how it handled during quali but still lacks a bit of on power. pero tinign ko one way nalang yun swak na.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rough512
@roborat : Congrats!!!

Check mo na hindi sumasayad yung spur gear dun sa tub chasis dun sa bandang likod. Pangit kasi design nung TT01. Pinipigilan nya yung pag-abante nung rear input shaft pero wala syang pang harang dun sa pag-atras nito. Ang nangyayari, sumasayad yung spur gear dun sa nasa likod nya. Nakakainis sa race ito kasi hindi mo alam kung bumagal ang motor mo, or sugak na battery mo or meron palang nagba-bind bigla sa chassis.

Thanks sir rough512...yes, I did notice it seemed to be rubbing somewhere. It's a "design defect" if I understand you correctly...shucks...I knew I shoulda gotten the TA05 instead.

Oh well, charge to experience...many thanks again for the wisdom sir!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Tyagain mo na lang hanapin yung binding. I eventually got mine to freespin for 10 seconds with the stock tires. Yung akin kinabitan ko na ng BL motor pang fun run/bash/drift. Madali din kasi ma-loose thread yung motor cover kaya BL na nilagay ko para wala nang kalasan. I'm planning to glue the bearings to the chassis para di na gumalaw paatras yung input shaft. Tsaka na problemahin pag magpapalit ng gears. Next rebuild ko pa gagawin.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
jay: actually changed some stuff prior to the finals. still stayed away from the sway bars but lowered the ride height and then leaned in the front shock. much better than how it handled during quali but still lacks a bit of on power. pero tinign ko one way nalang yun swak na.
If thats the case. Mukhang wala na problema kung itakbo na ni mitch. hehehe i guess he has the items needed for the nt1. wachasay mitch?

anyway.... so any club race this weekend for the EP crowd? Post away! hehe
Old 09-10-2007, 12:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

la bang race/practice this weekend?
Old 09-10-2007, 12:32 AM
Tech Champion

i wont be able to play this weekend. sorry, week after next na ako pwede ulit if ever. enjoy nalang mga boys! miss ko na mag ep on-road, especially with that new layout we have!
Old 09-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

toink: would like to thank you for letting me run your nt1 yesterday. thanks for trusting me with it. may conting damage with the c-hub after that collision at the back straight, plaitan ko nalang. but the car was good in the mains. fortunately naka tapos ng maganda naman. too bad we dint make the a-main, sayang, that last quali could have been good enough kung wala lang errors at sabit dun sa ibang kasama sa group c quali. in the end, it was great racing! maraming salamat ulit! subukan mo naman itakbo, sayang naman.
No problem pare, I'm sure I can't wheel it like you so better you race it and I'll practice na lang with it Hopefully next time we can both run at the same time? Oks, lang with the finish...champ pa din...like one of the gurus in nitro said yesterday its the podium finish that counts Xray NT1 B-Main champ driven by a rookie? Not bad diba?

toink: just have to say, the nt1 really reminds me of the t2 in terms of handling. very smooth through the corners. kahit mejo push siya on-power, the car still was very easy to drive and very stable. feeling ko salpakan lang ng one-way yun and the on power steering will be perfect!
I'm sure kahit diff lang basta ma-setup ng mabuti yun makukuha pa rin like what you did with the shocks in front and I'm sure with the box setup and a one way it will get even better...siguro with more track time and more setup it will get better in handling...just have to ask help with the NT1 guru kung pwede

Originally Posted by |JayFlores|2
Mitch Sy: thanks for letting me run on the 1st quali, i really enjoyed it. you should run the car too, it is at par if not better pa compared with the t2 in terms of quality. in short hatawin mo Go Xray!
No problem pare anytime! Hope you enjoyed the run Go Xray! Woohoo!

Originally Posted by |JayFlores|2
If thats the case. Mukhang wala na problema kung itakbo na ni mitch. hehehe i guess he has the items needed for the nt1. wachasay mitch?

anyway.... so any club race this weekend for the EP crowd? Post away! hehe
wachatink Jay?

JP: Thanks for having us EP guys in your race...pasensya na kung ang gulo and ang kukulit Also, thanks for truing the tires parang kaya din ng lathe ko yun Next time ulit pasali

RaffyA: Thanks for the tips and help sa setup ng NT1...'Til next time pare!

tanta/miguel: Salamat ng marami sa tulong,,, sa uulitin?

tantalus007: Ano ba next na try natin? Langis ulit or dumi naman? wehehehehe

Race/Club Race this saturday??

Toink
Old 09-10-2007, 01:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Basketball tomorrow Sept. 11 at Central Colleges of the Philippines (CCP) 7pm

See you guys there!!

Toink
Old 09-10-2007, 02:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Congrats Robo! and team Petiks. Galing talaga ng suporta, nice to see most of the EP boys there. Parang field trip everytime

MiniToink: Ganda ng NT1 mo box-stock. Watched it during one qualifying, nakaka-inggit... kaka-tempt mag GP touring ulit

Ano EP boys, game na sa Sept. 22???!!!

JP: EP na pre, now's the time to see the GP champ take on electric
Old 09-10-2007, 03:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Mitch: alam mo na yun! hahaha next race salpak mo na yun. It'l help alot. next time pag ganun na yung nt1 pa 1st quali ulit kung okay lang.

jason: antay lang tayo ng mga mag post for this saturday. kung pwede sila EP practice.

robo: sayang pare, di bale isipin mo nalang yung jrxs-R mo the way it ran the last time we used the new layout you made. sigurado kakatihin ka see you soon..

lewd: petiks style rin kahit GP touring...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.