Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 09-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Aba! Nationals! Kelan yun?
Sa EP-TC meron din ba nationals?! Kelan kaya?

Toink
Old 09-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Toink: kung october sali tayo? fight!
Old 09-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mini Toink
Aba! Nationals! Kelan yun?
Sa EP-TC meron din ba nationals?! Kelan kaya?

Toink

YUng sa cebu dati diba?

Abangan mo yung kay Alan oldskul. May irerevive yan na traditional race nung panahon pa nila
Old 09-07-2007, 02:29 AM
Tech Adept

lewd: ok lang. kitakits na lang bukas. dalhin mo shocks.

Sino may HRS 75mhz? baka may mabuting loob dyan na magpapahiram with xtals syempre. tnx kitakits bukas mga kapatid
Old 09-07-2007, 06:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

lewd: this is HH Hope you remember me. Hope to see you in action tomorrow.

PS: Off-road muna kasi yung inassemble ko...palibhasa yung street sa village namin parang off-road course. Hehehehe. Kaya nood at inggit lang ako bukas.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

EP BOYS: Just a short report

An electric racer practiced with me last night. He had a nitro car. He was good.
Watch the nitro race this sunday and you just might see an electric racer in the a-mains.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Originally Posted by JPRacing
EP BOYS: Just a short report

An electric racer practiced with me last night. He had a nitro car. He was good.
Watch the nitro race this sunday and you just might see an electric racer in the a-mains.
Might be a good idea to bring my Videocam

Toink
Old 09-08-2007, 05:44 AM
Tech Master

Default video

TAC RACE

all videos uploaded na... wala nung stock heat 1 kasi late na ako dumating hehe.. currently yung gt 4wd heat 1 ang online now.. in a few hours ok na siguro lahat nung videos..enjoy mga bradir!

nood kayo nitro race tom! titan cup!
Old 09-09-2007, 04:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Mga kapatid, will be running in the stock touring class ng TAC next year. Tinuruan ako mag break-in mg mabuchi motor but not quite sure if I'm doing it right.

Basta run the motor daw at 2v with a motor master for around 45mins to an hour until the comms are nice and shiny.

The thing is, I don't have a motor master. So ang ginawa ko e' kinabitan ko ng 2 AA batts yung motor. With a voltmeter, i found out that it was running at 2v+/-.2volts. So not bad diba? Ang nangyari, luminis nga comm ko. Shiny nga, pero andun parin mga maliliit na guhit around the comms. Tama ba o mali ang method ko?
Old 09-09-2007, 08:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rough512
okay, I get it.

Yung mga may extra kits na di nagagamit, sali na tayo sa rally! Voodoo, ano na? Kunin mo na!
alaws clearance kay kumander eh...
Old 09-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Tech Master

ROBORAT------- TQ AND CHAMPION BMAIN

TITAN CUP NITRO RACE

Old 09-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Hi on-roaders...need a little help from your vast experiences coz my current project is a TT01 based kit. I've already taken the step of purchasing metal ball bearings to replace the plastic/brass stuff that came with the kit. While test fitting the spur gear/shaft assembly I noticed quite a bit of binding and it doesn't move as freely as the gear assemblies I put together in my previous DF03 project...did I do something wrong or am I looking at having to really make some "adjustments" due to the use of metal ball bearings.

Thanks in advance for any tips.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by neil4wd
Hi on-roaders...need a little help from your vast experiences coz my current project is a TT01 based kit. I've already taken the step of purchasing metal ball bearings to replace the plastic/brass stuff that came with the kit. While test fitting the spur gear/shaft assembly I noticed quite a bit of binding and it doesn't move as freely as the gear assemblies I put together in my previous DF03 project...did I do something wrong or am I looking at having to really make some "adjustments" due to the use of metal ball bearings.

Thanks in advance for any tips.
Bro, check mo lang uli kung tama yung directions ng lahat ng parts dun sa may spur, lalo na yung white na plastic disk. Make sure pasok lahat ng parts ng maayos. Kung tama lahat ng pagpasok dapat lang binding yan. And put some grease sa plastic to plastic na contact. Tas pag naluma na yung gears mo, magiging mas smooth pa yung transmission mo.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JPRacing
ROBORAT------- TQ AND CHAMPION BMAIN

TITAN CUP NITRO RACE

Congrats ROBORAT hehe kay miguel congrats din
meron na ba results sa a maiN?
Old 09-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

toink: would like to thank you for letting me run your nt1 yesterday. thanks for trusting me with it. may conting damage with the c-hub after that collision at the back straight, plaitan ko nalang. but the car was good in the mains. fortunately naka tapos ng maganda naman. too bad we dint make the a-main, sayang, that last quali could have been good enough kung wala lang errors at sabit dun sa ibang kasama sa group c quali. in the end, it was great racing! maraming salamat ulit! subukan mo naman itakbo, sayang naman.

tanta/jay/miguel: thanks for helping out. obvious bang wala akong ka-alam alam at all sa nitro... hehehe buti nalang andun kayo. thanks for all the help from letting me know when to pit, what to do with the car, etc .... jay, nice run in the first quali for you as well...

JP: sayang, b-main lang kinaya. hehe .. but it was fun none the less. ngawit pa rin left arm ko ng konti. kapagod rin talaga 45 min race. pang 5-mins lang talaga ako! hahahaha maybe next time we'll get to make it to the A ... sayang lang yung 2nd quali namin, run was pretty good only thing is we dint know up until about a min and a half that we were already being timed.... hehehe ... pero oks lang, mabuti na rin sa b-main lang, baka maka gulo pa sa inyo sa a-main if ever naka pasok. thanks also for all the help even cutting down the tires. di ka tuloy make "zen" tulad ni raffy! di bale, champ ka pa rin! congrats!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.