Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 08-19-2007, 07:58 PM
  #17656  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Alfonso_R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: mandaluyong
Posts: 335
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bmmer701
np anyways, im not sure if you can go down to 7.1 fdr you might overgear the motor. i think the lowest fdr that i've ran that motor was 7.98 but it was a different layout not like yesterday's layout. you may try 7.7 if you want to though... and make sure you cut the comm after 3 runs ok?

robo: sarap nga ng layout hehe sana sa next time na laruin natin yon hindi na madulas hehe...
ok the motor is fast i can keep up with ryons bl and i lap him
2 time
Alfonso_R is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:36 PM
  #17657  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
highwayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,334
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

sorry i wasn't able to make it last saturday, we had a black out friday night, so i wasn't able to prep my kit... anyway... hope to be able to play soon...



... and see you all on the 28th for bball...
highwayman is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 01:33 AM
  #17658  
Tech Master
iTrader: (30)
 
Mini Toink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 1,539
Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Alfonso_R
ok the motor is fast i can keep up with ryons bl and i lap him
2 time
Uh Oh! More younglings lapping me

Originally Posted by highwayman
sorry i wasn't able to make it last saturday, we had a black out friday night, so i wasn't able to prep my kit... anyway... hope to be able to play soon...



... and see you all on the 28th for bball...
See you sa race and sa bball!!




Toink
Mini Toink is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 02:07 AM
  #17659  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
highwayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,334
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mini Toink
See you sa race



when and what's the next schedule?
highwayman is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 02:47 AM
  #17660  
Tech Master
iTrader: (30)
 
Mini Toink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 1,539
Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Rnold
TAC Pre-Departure Race Series:
Series 1: August 25, 2007
Series 2: September 8, 2007

Categories:

Stock Touring Class
Mini Chassis Class
Buggy Class
GT Stock - 23T Class
Open Modified Class


2 qualifying heats, 3 final heats per series. all 3 final heats will have points (no drop). total of series 1 and series 2 points to be added to determine the winner.

more details to follow...
Originally Posted by highwayman
when and what's the next schedule?
Thats this coming weekend. You joining?

Rnold: is the GT Stock - 23T Class be open like in your birthday race/TAC? Please let us know, thank you!!



Toink
Mini Toink is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 04:00 AM
  #17661  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Alfonso_R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: mandaluyong
Posts: 335
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mini Toink
Uh Oh! More younglings lapping me








Toink
hehehehe
Alfonso_R is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 05:22 AM
  #17662  
Tech Master
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,252
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
Rnold: will you be posting the layout for this sat? para makita naman namin. tnx!
roborat, yes a new layout will be posted

Originally Posted by Mini Toink
Rnold: is the GT Stock - 23T Class be open like in your birthday race/TAC? Please let us know, thank you!!

Toink
mini toink, gt stock 23t class will be open batts and tires but motor should only be tamiya. this is be able to level the playing field since this is a pre-departure race for our representatives
Rnold is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 06:13 AM
  #17663  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Rnold: thanks sir. we eagerly await the layout. sana suitable for both mod and stock given the classes that will be run.

Mini Toink: I have a tamiya 23T RZ for you to use for the race. so dont worry about not having a motor to use. you're covered sir! ....
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 06:21 AM
  #17664  
Tech Master
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,252
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

TAC Pre-Departure Race Series:
Series 1: August 25, 2007
Series 2: September 8, 2007

Time: Track opens at 8am, Race Proper starts at 11am

Registration Fee: 600 pesos only, additional entry is 150 pesos

Classes:
-Tamiya Stock Touring Class (expert drivers are allowed in this class)
-Mini Chassis Class
-Buggy Class
-GT Stock 23T Class
-Open Modified Class

Regulations:
I.Stock Touring Class
•Car allowed is the TT-01 (all variants) chassis only
•Only Mabuchi/ Johnson silver can 540 motor are allowed to be used.
•Only the original bullet-type connectors on the motors are allowed
•Only the stock TEU-101BK ESC are permitted to be used in this class
•Only the Tamiya stock radials, slicks, and semi-slicks are allowed to be used in this class (26mm only)
•Any Tamiya Hop-Up Option and spare parts are allowed to be used as long as it is used in the way it was designed, and on the vehicle it was designed for.
•Only Tamiya body shells are allowed.
•Only Tamiya batteries allowed in this class (up to 3700mah).
•Only Tamiya-type connectors are allowed for the batteries in this class.

II.Mini-Chassis Class
•Cars allowed are the M03 (all variants) and M04 chassis only.
•Only Sport-Tuned motor is allowed to be used in this class.
•Only Tamiya batteries allowed in this class (up to 3700mah only).
•After-market battery connectors are allowed but battery wires must exceed 3cm.
•Any Tamiya Hop-Up Option and spare parts are allowed to be used as long as it is used in the way it was designed, and on the vehicle it was designed for.
•All Tamiya 60D rubber tire compounds are allowed for the M03 chassis. 26mm tires are allowed for the M04 using 17t pinion only.
•Only Tamiya body shells are allowed.
•After-market motor connectors are allowed. Direct hard-wiring of ESC wires to the motor are allowed.

III.Buggy Class
•Cars allowed are the DF02 and DF03 chassis only
•Only the Tamiya Sport-Tuned motor is allowed to be used in this class.
•Only Tamiya batteries allowed in this class (up to 3700mah only).
•After-market battery connectors are allowed but battery wires must exceed 3cm.
•Any brand ESC allowed
•Any Tamiya Hop-Up Option and spare parts are allowed to be used as long as it is used in the way it was designed, and on the vehicle it was designed for.
•Tamiya buggy rubber tires only
•Only Tamiya body shells are allowed.
•After-market motor connectors are allowed. Direct hard-wiring of ESC wires to the motor are allowed.


IV.4WD GT 23T Class
•any brand of 4wd chassis
•any brand of tires and wheels
•nicd's, nimh's and lipo's allowed
only Tamiya 23T Motor allowed with Tamiya springs & brushes
•Weight limit: 1,500g without transponder

V.Open Modified Class
•Any 4WD EP chassis
•Brushed/Brushless motors allowed
•24mm rubber tires only
•6-Cell NiMH/NiCD and Lipo batteries allowed
•190mm 4-door touring sedan body only
•Weight limit: 1,475g without transponder

NOTE: Use of Personal Transponders are encouraged and will be given a 50 pesos discount on race fee. Those who don’t have a Personal Transponder will have an additional 50 pesos on their race fee

Race Schedule



Track Layout

Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-10th-tac-race-schedule-rev3.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-10th-tac-track-layout-6.jpg  

Last edited by Rnold; 08-20-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Rnold is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 06:46 AM
  #17665  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (9)
 
jebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Antipolo City
Posts: 144
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mini Toink
Patience pare...you'll get that servo.
Hope to see you soon sa race track!!



Toink
hehehe found my servo sir! kaso my race pala sa sabado di rin ako makakatakbo..

blessing in the sky na rin siguro para makaipon ng dagdag na batts hehe

ska pla ung 4wd gt na ba ang race na pede kong mapasukan? yokomo ksi gamit ko kaso baka naman mabubugbog lang ako ng kalaban...
meron bang mas pang beginner? thanks

saka pala ano pong gnagamit nyong motor sa 23t? ung rz ba?

Last edited by jebs; 08-20-2007 at 07:10 AM.
jebs is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 07:20 AM
  #17666  
Tech Master
iTrader: (30)
 
Mini Toink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 1,539
Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Rnold
mini toink, gt stock 23t class will be open batts and tires but motor should only be tamiya. this is be able to level the playing field since this is a pre-departure race for our representatives
Aye aye sir! Goody!
Get ready boys!! Race day fast approaching! Wooohooo!

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
Mini Toink: I have a tamiya 23T RZ for you to use for the race. so dont worry about not having a motor to use. you're covered sir! ....
Great!! Thank you very much! Now I need to start wrenching para abot sa 25th

wrench wrench wrench....... wrench wrench wrench.......



Toink
Mini Toink is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 07:37 AM
  #17667  
Tech Master
iTrader: (30)
 
Mini Toink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Xray T2'008
Posts: 1,539
Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jebs
hehehe found my servo sir! kaso my race pala sa sabado di rin ako makakatakbo..

blessing in the sky na rin siguro para makaipon ng dagdag na batts hehe

ska pla ung 4wd gt na ba ang race na pede kong mapasukan? yokomo ksi gamit ko kaso baka naman mabubugbog lang ako ng kalaban...
meron bang mas pang beginner? thanks

saka pala ano pong gnagamit nyong motor sa 23t? ung rz ba?
Congrats on your new purchased servo You can always join the race or at least visit JPRaceway to watch the race, it will also be an opportunity for you to meet the guys and have a sneak peek of what you'll be joining in the next few weeks

What Yokomo kit are you using?
I think the best class you could join now would be the 4WD GT 23T Class as this is the one of two only class that has an open chassis/tire-wheels/batts. Dont worry about mabugbug ng kalaban, if ever ganun nga you'll still enjoy it trust me...sa pit area pa lang kulitan na, kulang na lang wag na mag race sa kakulitan ng mga EP boys
Seriously though, I'm sure you'll enjoy racing! We'll see you soon at JPRaceway!!

I think the 23t Tamiya RZ would be best choice if you would buy a 23T Tamiya Motor.



Toink
Mini Toink is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 08:50 AM
  #17668  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (9)
 
jebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Antipolo City
Posts: 144
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mini Toink
Congrats on your new purchased servo You can always join the race or at least visit JPRaceway to watch the race, it will also be an opportunity for you to meet the guys and have a sneak peek of what you'll be joining in the next few weeks

What Yokomo kit are you using?
I think the best class you could join now would be the 4WD GT 23T Class as this is the one of two only class that has an open chassis/tire-wheels/batts. Dont worry about mabugbug ng kalaban, if ever ganun nga you'll still enjoy it trust me...sa pit area pa lang kulitan na, kulang na lang wag na mag race sa kakulitan ng mga EP boys
Seriously though, I'm sure you'll enjoy racing! We'll see you soon at JPRaceway!!

I think the 23t Tamiya RZ would be best choice if you would buy a 23T Tamiya Motor.



Toink
cge try ko mkapunta sa sat. tpos na cguro exams ko by then (puro postponed kc dalawang linggo na). wala naman cguro bayad sa nood..? hehe
yokomo bd gamit ko ngaun. medyo expected nmn bugbog pero mukha nga nmng masaya dyan.
saka pwede ba gmamit ng ibang brand ng motor kung sa 4WD GT 23T Class ako sasali?
sabog excitement na ko hehe
thanks
jebs is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 09:08 AM
  #17669  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
Xanavi_R34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: TAMIYA WORLD
Posts: 1,550
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jebs
cge try ko mkapunta sa sat. tpos na cguro exams ko by then (puro postponed kc dalawang linggo na). wala naman cguro bayad sa nood..? hehe
yokomo bd gamit ko ngaun. medyo expected nmn bugbog pero mukha nga nmng masaya dyan.
saka pwede ba gmamit ng ibang brand ng motor kung sa 4WD GT 23T Class ako sasali?
sabog excitement na ko hehe
thanks
bro, where do you stud???

And about the motor, strictly tamiya super stock 23t lang pre...
Xanavi_R34 is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 03:58 PM
  #17670  
Tech Master
iTrader: (17)
 
tantalus007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: parañaque
Posts: 1,452
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

whats up?!?!?!

no more last runs or last packs for me this coming race...

is it saturday yet?!?!?!
tantalus007 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.