Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 03-18-2007, 04:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

mitch: nag retire na. hehehe

whats up EP boys!!??

rbboy: sarap ng quali's the ff. remaining rounds ganun ulit routine ko.

weinner/bing: hanep! yung mga auto niyo ang lalakas.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Originally Posted by |JayFlores|2
mitch: nag retire na. hehehe
Ahhhh okay....
Hindi na talaga ako updated dyan!

Toink
Old 03-18-2007, 06:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by |JayFlores|2
weinner/bing: hanep! yung mga auto niyo ang lalakas.
thanks to the great tasting GooD BurgeR!!
Old 03-18-2007, 06:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

curious - ang bilis mo, iba ka na. NAKA 23T ka no... HAHAHAHAHA
see you next wik. maglalagay ako 19T haha

tantalus - pinion case ko ha
Old 03-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Raikkonen storms to Melbourne victory

Old 03-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

saraaaaappppppp mag race! and bibilis talaga ng stock racers!!!! hirap humabol!
Old 03-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Yeaaaaaaaaaah baby! Go Kimiiiiiiiiii!!! Alonso supot! that was a dominating race put on by Kimi at the OZ GP. sana tuloy tuloy na so fernando is put in his place and stops yapping and he can put his arrogance in check! hehehe ....

anyway, back to r/c ... great race last sat bros! sa wakas, personally still had some challenges but at least no more thermalling problems. thanks to everyone for making it a fun race as always at JP.

AXO: buti naman at sumali ka na sa series. kelangan mo ipagtangol ang titolo mo na "mr. kangkong" ... baka made-throne ka niyan! sa linggo ulit kapatid! tingin ko batterya yung problema kapatid.

curious: putnam propulsion baby!!!! you cant go wrong with that! iba talaga!

jay: scouting for a new ride?

kupz: pit mate, looks like its spool for me next week. i was impressed but how much more consistent the car was with it. of course, ultimate test is during the race so we'll just have to see. minsan kasi pag practice ok pero pag dating sa karrera sabit! see you sunday!

toink: naka abot ka ba sa south? di ka ba late at nalatigo ni missis? hehehe .... anyway, as you may have read, i tried the spool in my car after the race. had to do some tweaks sa set-up to gain back some turn in pero the car feels good. sana it works for me in the next race leg. see you sunday pero late ako. have to do some family obligations muna in the morning like mass and lunch. so mga 2pm pa ako sa sunday.

pithshop: baka pwede we start a little late on sunday. para makapag pa good shot muna sa Diyos at pamilya sa umaga/tanghali. baka pwede 230pm race sart. of course if that of with the rest.

raj: losi or ae? hmmmmm ... choices choices! losi na! hehehe how can you say no to this!?!? perfect balance esspecially for lipos! im drooling already and loosing sleep in the anticipation.
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-losi-jrxsr_3.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-losi-jrxsr.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-losi-jrxsr_1.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-losi-jrxsr_2.jpg  
Old 03-18-2007, 07:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

gerry: Saturday Anticipated mass @ 6pm.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Tech Champion

voodoo: im watching the ziggy marley gig at sofitel that day .... and even if that was an option, it only solves the mass part, still have to go to family lunch. im already negotiating that it be in the libis area para malapit na ako sa track. so compromise na yun as it is with my family/in-laws. sacred na samin kasi ang 11 am mass then lunch.

.... anyway, kung di naman pwede i-move ang race start, e di worst case i guess i'll have to settle for running the last two mains at the back of the grid.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

pitshop: can we start the race around 2pm? para meron pa tyo time with the family thanks!
Old 03-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT

raj: losi or ae? hmmmmm ... choices choices! losi na! hehehe how can you say no to this!?!? perfect balance esspecially for lipos! im drooling already and loosing sleep in the anticipation.

Robo:

It is a difficult decision esp when both kits run at $450+
Old 03-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by joji_say
pitshop: can we start the race around 2pm? para meron pa tyo time with the family thanks!

ayan, dalawa na kami .... hehehe i second the motion ... or is it i second emotion?

raj: all kits run a price tag at that range ... gone are the days when we could buy a kit at 12K hehehe .. but then again if you think about it, at least now the kits are decked out with full option. back then you've to spend about 10K or even more just to get the car to a "factory team spec" .... one way pa lang P3500 na agad! hahaha ... anyway, im sure it will be a bit lower than what we see on the net. internet prices are usually higher than street price. besides, question is, if same price nga yung dalawa, which one will you get? ae? losi? ae? losi? hmmmmm ....
Old 03-18-2007, 11:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

as long as ferrari will have no reliability issues, i think the iceman will conquer all the races for this year...

jay:
mukhang sa ibang kotse ka nakatingin... kay curious saka yung kay tutoy ang malakas... hindi ko nga sila abutan eh... yah man!!!

curious:
lakas talaga ng putnam's mo... cant reach... kongrats to you!!!

axo: hanapin ko pa kapatid... sa muli nating pagkikita...

voodoo:
ako nga nahirapan sa paghabol sa inyo... hirap kapag starting last from the grid... pero it was nice dicing with you in one of the heats... wag masyado tutok...

barug, mitch: lufet nung dicing nating 3 nung 1st heat of the final mains... sana palaging ganun...

robo: i thot you were the one who's scouting for a brand new ride...

Last edited by tantalus007; 03-18-2007 at 11:52 PM.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tantalus007
curious:[/B] lakas talaga ng putnam's mo... cant reach... kangkongrats to you!!!

hinahabol kasi ako ni tutuy para banggain kaya binibilisan ko para hindi ako abutan.

voodooh: isa ka sa mga matutulin sa stock, nung 2nd heat ng finals cant get close to your car. ibang level na ang stock racing sa JP.

jay: its a different you last sat... 2:1 ba or 3:0 na?

robo/tanta: putnam? kinda...

minimi: the new butcher? (jokelang)
Old 03-19-2007, 12:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

tantalus: all of you were fast! hahaha pero wala ako masabi sa makina ni curious mukhang pinapadalhan siya ni todd putnam ng stuffs. hehehe

curious: hehehe need to get back slowly to my old ways pag bumisita ng racetrack para "relaxed"! pag binigla ko ang dating gawi baka magalit si anne wahahaha

robo: not in a hurry. anyway, whenever im thinking of my future ride biglang nagpapakita ng sigla yung BD. so i guess i need more serious time at the track and to my car. lets go modified all the way!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.