Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

its soooooooo quiet in here...
Old 03-01-2007, 02:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VooDooPH
its soooooooo quiet in here...
busy wrenching lang siguro mga yan. hehehe! balita pare?
Old 03-01-2007, 03:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by |JayFlores|2
busy wrenching lang siguro mga yan. hehehe! balita pare?

ayos lang. eto, kating kati na mag-rc!

sana may race sa Saturday.... paging boss Carlo or boss Mang!
Old 03-01-2007, 03:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

voodoo: mukhang malabo bro as stated previously. spoke with mitch last night and i believe pitshop is focusing on preparing for the cebu qualifiers and has the amb for some much needed maintenance. carlo on the other hand is likely unavailable as well this sat - and even if he was, the amb isnt at JP. so the most you can get this weekend is the proposed mock up race to prep us up for the cebu series. oks lang yan, at least i've gotten permission to run the EP layout already so it should still be a good warm up session.

jay: see you sat!

raj: did some research and looks like i have my 3.5 undergeared. got feedback from scotty ernst and charlie that they were gearing their systems much higher at the recent TITC. thats a good peg for gearing given thailand has similar hot weather to ours. as per scotty, the novak boys were gearing their 3.5s at 10.5 fdr. and since he is familiar with JP raceway as well, he also made mention that the TITC track is slightly smaller than JP so i should start with the 10.5 ratio as well with the possibility of even going to somthing like 10.3 or even 10.....likely ive been extremely undergeared causing the heat to really build up and result in thermalling. so this sat we'll see how it goes! gear to the moon ako! hehehe sunugan na 'to! hahahah joke! wag naman sana!
Old 03-01-2007, 03:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

uyy, si robo, shopping around for lrp BL pasabay pag order ka online ha im looking for goodies for my offroad
Old 03-01-2007, 04:16 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by ROBORAT

raj: did some research and looks like i have my 3.5 undergeared. got feedback from scotty ernst and charlie that they were gearing their systems much higher at the recent TITC. thats a good peg for gearing given thailand has similar hot weather to ours. as per scotty, the novak boys were gearing their 3.5s at 10.5 fdr. and since he is familiar with JP raceway as well, he also made mention that the TITC track is slightly smaller than JP so i should start with the 10.5 ratio as well with the possibility of even going to somthing like 10.3 or even 10.....likely ive been extremely undergeared causing the heat to really build up and result in thermalling. so this sat we'll see how it goes! gear to the moon ako! hehehe sunugan na 'to! hahahah joke! wag naman sana!
Roborat:

I have also read a few times that undergearing will most likely fry a motor as with overgearing. I myself have been running at 10.4 FDR with peak RPM @5700

I cant wait till sat. to try your suggested gearing changes in hopes of maximizing motor performance.

Let the fireworks begin

Thus Far: Roborat, Voodooph, Rajs, Jayflores,
Old 03-01-2007, 04:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
voodoo: mukhang malabo bro as stated previously. spoke with mitch last night and i believe pitshop is focusing on preparing for the cebu qualifiers and has the amb for some much needed maintenance. carlo on the other hand is likely unavailable as well this sat - and even if he was, the amb isnt at JP. so the most you can get this weekend is the proposed mock up race to prep us up for the cebu series. oks lang yan, at least i've gotten permission to run the EP layout already so it should still be a good warm up session.

jay: see you sat!

sir robo: nice!!! update naman gear testing on sat ha di kasi ko makakalaro...
Old 03-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

In out in out.......

I'm In! wag lang ma-load ng work bukas at para na akong gulay nito sa pagod

Toink
Old 03-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

mga pre, newb here. uwi kami this summer for a vacation, just to be sure 23 is the stock motor for stock class tsaka, foam on carpet or rubber on asphalt?

TY guys and just starting on the hobby so medyo me kaba pa.

Last edited by cheehtae; 03-01-2007 at 05:39 PM.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cheehtae
mga pre, newb here. uwi kami this summer for a vacation, just to be sure 23 is the stock motor for stock class tsaka, foam on carpet or foam on rubber? TY guys and just starting on the hobby so medyo me kaba pa.
for stock, meron 23T (usually run in speedzone, fort boni - outdoor onroad asphalt) or 27T (usually run in JP racetrack - indoor onroad asphalt)

no carpet tracks here, so rubber on asphalt

click here for more info

Hobby Shop and Track Directory

click here for race announcements

Race Announcments
Old 03-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i'm out for this satruday

have fun guys and kiat-kits next saturday, race time yahoo
Old 03-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by alecladanga
i'm out for this satruday

have fun guys and kiat-kits next saturday, race time yahoo

Join ako kay alec... buti pa kayo will have fun. next week narin ako... (i hope)
Old 03-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

raj: yup! try. just like in brushed motors, undergearing is the main cause for blown winds. see you tomorrow.

Thus far: raj, robo, jay, bmmer, voodoo, toink, and .... oldskul texted last night saying he and the Jap driver from PS1 will likely join us as well. madami na tayo. should be a good day for us to get some track time for last minute set-up tweaks in preparation for next week. yipeeee!

marvi: huli ka nanaman sa balita! hehehe ... the other week pa ako naghahanap mula nung na-release yung TC spec na sphere. mag laro ka kasi para malaman mo mga happening keysa puro basa lang ng threads!

miguel: ayoko! dapat punta ka sa track at mag test din sabay sakin! hahaha ... no run, no gearing! hihihi ... joke. basta 10.5fdr try ko bukas ....
Old 03-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Tech Adept

Anton and Alex will run as well. Also need to experiment on gearing. See you guys tomorrow... What time would most of you guys be there?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.