Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 02-20-2007, 09:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

BL Systems are in the Hauz!!! Just heard that Mang's shipment has arrived! Kuha na mga may balak kumuha! wooohoooo!

voodoo: have not tried it. but my thinking is it will have minimal effect. but then i could be wrong.... best is to try it out i guess.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
voodoo: have not tried it. but my thinking is it will have minimal effect. but then i could be wrong.... best is to try it out i guess.

might be what the doctor order for those running one-ways and 19T or mod.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

just a few more sleepless nights and it'll be rc day at jp raceway
Old 02-21-2007, 06:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

yeah.. hehe sana pwede palitan ng ep layout para ok magpractice lalo na yung mga naka mod dyan ngayon kakainggit kayo haha pahimas na lang ha!!!

alec: sabayan kita sa stock kung magstock ka
Old 02-21-2007, 06:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hi guys... i'm just a newbie in grip racing, since i first started in rc drifting... tanong ko lang po sana kun pede ung 1600 stick pack ng tamiya on a CO27 or any other stock motor...

and also, anyone knows the maximum gear ration for TA05 and 415???

thanks... hope to be able to join you guys this weekend...

curious mind: YGPM...
Old 02-21-2007, 06:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bmmer701
yeah.. hehe sana pwede palitan ng ep layout para ok magpractice lalo na yung mga naka mod dyan ngayon kakainggit kayo haha pahimas na lang ha!!!

alec: sabayan kita sa stock kung magstock ka
wheeew... nanghina mga tuhod ko kanina sa pitshop salamat ng malufet mini toink, josh at haring minimi!!!! halos 1 hour ng matinding pagiisip un!!! talo pa exam sa anatomy!!!!

may isa pa, pakakawalan mo pa ba?
Old 02-21-2007, 06:59 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by grandmasteralok
hi guys... i'm just a newbie in grip racing, since i first started in rc drifting... tanong ko lang po sana kun pede ung 1600 stick pack ng tamiya on a CO27 or any other stock motor...

and also, anyone knows the maximum gear ration for TA05 and 415???

thanks... hope to be able to join you guys this weekend...

curious mind: YGPM...
i'm sure pwede sir, kaya lang i dont think you would get as much punch and runtime compared to the 3K++ or 4K++ rated batts...see you saturday
Old 02-21-2007, 07:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

ala pa ako budget eh pero pagisipan ko mabuti hehe parang ok din kasi hehe... madaming fan lang kailangan nyan siguro yon lang kakahinayang lang yung mga gamit tignan ko tom yung brushes ko kung mahaba pa or hindi na hehe.. kung hindi na bka lang mapabl ako haha

grandmasteralok: hindi ko alam yung gear ratio ng tao5 pero baka pwede mo mapagtanungan diyan sila anton (baka you know him kasi nagddrift din siya)
Old 02-21-2007, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bmmer701

grandmasteralok: hindi ko alam yung gear ratio ng tao5 pero baka pwede mo mapagtanungan diyan sila anton (baka you know him kasi nagddrift din siya)

2.25 i think... ang internal drive ratio ng TA05...

grandmaster A: welcome sa grip racing, hope to see you at JP soon. You can compute for the FDr of your car if you will use a 27t motor. for a Co27 you can start with 6.7-6.5 FDr... then you can adjust from there.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by curious mind

grandmaster A: welcome sa grip racing, hope to see you at JP soon. You can compute for the FDr of your car if you will use a 27t motor. for a Co27 you can start with 6.7-6.5 FDr... then you can adjust from there.
thanks...
i will be there at JP this saturday... magdadala na rin ako ng kit so i can practice with the rest of the guys if ever i would be able to have myself a stock motor... i have an old, very old, monster stock motor, pero mukhang chipped un comm nya kaya hindi ko na nagagamit...
Old 02-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Tech Adept

thanks...
i will be there at JP this saturday... magdadala na rin ako ng kit so i can practice with the rest of the guys if ever i would be able to have myself a stock motor... i have an old, very old, monster stock motor, pero mukhang chipped un comm nya kaya hindi ko na nagagamit...
Grandma, addicted ka na sa racing ano? After the Nueva Ecija race sa JP naman he,he,he. Curious is right the FDR of the TA05 is 2.25. See you sa JP this Saturday.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Akina Racer
Grandma, addicted ka na sa racing ano? After the Nueva Ecija race sa JP naman he,he,he. Curious is right the FDR of the TA05 is 2.25. See you sa JP this Saturday.
hindi naman po sa adik (owwsss...) just love the challenge... besides, i would like to push my kit to the limit (TT01)... can't buy another kit yet, so i have to work on what i have, and work hard on it...

what time po usually nag-start ang racing sa JP??? naku... wag na sana ulit mag-glitch un kit ko... sayang ang race fee...
i'll drop by muna sa PS1 and say hello to the guys, and again, may experiment na naman ako... hahaha...
Old 02-21-2007, 04:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by curious mind

so to get the actual gear ratio of TA05 is like the other kits:

(spur / pinion) * internal ratio of kit...

ano po best or maximum spur and pinion combo ng TA05... i'm researching on something kasi...

thanks...
Old 02-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Akina Racer
Grandma, sorry the 2.25 is the internal drive ratio. Just multiply this number with the quotient of the Spur gear and pinion gear to get the FDR. We'll probably be at JP around 10 to 11am.

Curious, Toink, Tantalus, Minimi, Miguel, Robo, Bmmr,Voodooph,Jay,Alec,....
Guys, musta na kayo... missed the kulitan with you guys. Are you racing at JP this sat? Hope to see you there.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:43 PM
Tech Master

so to get the actual gear ratio of TA05 is like the other kits:

(spur / pinion) * internal ratio of kit...

ano po best or maximum spur and pinion combo ng TA05... i'm researching on something kasi...

thanks...
Sorry sir no idea for the max gear combo for TA05. best to ask is mr. akina racer.

Akina: sir paki assist naman si mr. grandmaster A. for the max fearing for TAMIYA TA05. tnx and welcme back.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.