R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Manila Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/manila-racers-33/)
-   -   RC FLIGHT (https://www.rctech.net/forum/manila-racers/27916-rc-flight.html)

lazy-b 08-22-2004 11:16 PM

Aseana flyer at Nicotina Restaurant

1 Attachment(s)
Its Augost 21,2004:

I just bring my Piper Cub and make a one flight at Aseana, make a few touch and go, and on the final take-off, due to the cross-wind, and not enough air speed the Cub make a cart-wheel, furtunately no damage was found. then Jet let me fly-out his brand new Schweizer 300 Scale gas heli, I fly his Heli while Jet take a video. I use to fly a 30 size heli, It become more graceful with a bigger heli.

Jetta: its an honor to let me fly-out your brand new heli, next time ulit, lets make a good choreograph and take a video ulit.

Mr. Nino Santos was able to fly his Kyosho heli without using a hula-loop training gear...something to celebrate.. thats why he treat all of us to lunch at Nicotina Restaurant...nandum sila Jet, Jimboy, Dennis,Nino, Britz, Bong, Frank and me (Ellion).....grabe super busog kami.....its double celebration daw pina advance na ni NINO yung fly-out celebration narin dito.

Its like those old days in Greenhills, we use to fly helicopter infront of Kimpura Restaurant, who ever make a sucessfull hover without using training gear, its something to celebrate.....madalas kami sa Burger Machine lang, its the only establishment open..cause we usually fly from 8PM to 12 Midnight.

Aerobate: pagawa kami ni Jet sa iyo, yung Schweizer Helicopter body, will just copy the original schweizer of jet.

Bolkow 08-23-2004 01:49 AM

Titan:

A fellow flyer was just browsing thru the thread as guest, saw your post that you have the same frequency, channel 56 72.910. Worried that you might hit each other.
Requested me to propose to you if he could just buy all your xtals or replace them with a frequency of your choice. Thanks.

lazy-b 08-23-2004 02:23 AM

Bolkow: Lets Encourage our fellow flyer to Log at RC Directory, Just ur name, Frequency and flying site lang...para magawa ko ng Frequency table, Konti lang naka log kaya hindi ko pa magawa.....cge, Bili ka ng Cessna 182, will take a video of it.

Titan: pls log at RC Directory....so that others will avoid using ur frequency....and to let everybody know your frequency din.

DuckHunter: you may log at RC Directory also....I can just erase ur name and data that I posted for you at RC Directory after you make a post....so that you can update ur frequency, as you change ur frequency....Thanks

Sphinx90: Welcome to the thread...If you have time, pls log sa RC Directory.....Thanks

Lewd Skywalker 08-23-2004 03:13 AM

Bolkow: Pre I suggest to your friend, since he has money to buy the channel/freq he wants, he orders na lang the least used frequency available. Medyo maghihintay ka nga lang pero ganun din ginawa ko dati. Once he has the freq no other guy has, it is possible other people can stay away from it too. Simula nun I try to buy every new same freq. x'tal that arrives at most shops (kahit yung di pwede sa radio ko). Pero minsan di mo masabi, I was on ch.44 since I started (almost) then about a year later may nagkaroon din sa Barradas (Monchit and Richie with FF9 sold by Tonet) and meron din pala sa taga-3DASH (Quinito, Sta.Rosa). Ngayon meron new radios kay Pato nasa ch.44 eh, aabangan ko pa kung sino makakabili. Sayang, maraming bakante pang ch. sa 72MHz at 40MHz na di naman nagagamit, nagsisiksikan tayo sa iilan. Happy freq hunting! :)

I hope we can update our frequencies list, kahit luzonwide. Konti lang naman tayong groups ng modellers. And, kailan kaya magkakaroon ng parang luzon convention ng r/c plane/heli modelers, where ALL individual and member of each group will be present for a fly-in. Hirap siguro mag-organize nun, free for all yun sa ere :D

lazy-b 08-23-2004 05:35 AM

Suggestion lang kung gusto ninyo:

Lewd: ikaw na lang kumuha ng name, frequency list sa CAVITE

Bolkow: ikaw naman sa ASEANA

Aerobate: ikaw naman sa CATTLE CREEK

ako naman sa KAMIKAZE field.

then will post all the list at RC Directory.

We can make an A3 size Color Calendar with list of all flyer with their frequency used. and distribute it to all hobby shop.

Ok lang ba sa inyo?

duckhunter 08-23-2004 06:39 AM

JAVELIN ARF FORSALE

1 Attachment(s)
Some planes just have a reputation and the Javelin is known for flying like it was on rails otherwise know as a "go-where you-point-it" kind of airplane. Long tail means graceful big maneuvers. Pre-built construction features a molded plastic fuselage over an internal wood frame and plastic sheeted foam wings. Specs: Wing Span: 50", Engine Size: .19 - .40 2 Cycle, Required Radio: 4 Channel

TXT OR CALL: 0918-921-3810

Titan 08-23-2004 06:40 AM

--

Bolkow,

I understand.. I hope your friend doesn't mind as I had picked these frequencies over a whole bunch.. I would suggest that he get a new set of crystals other than the frequency we both have. I am just meaning to use just two frequencies and not more than that. Not to worry as I am very keen in turning off my radio.. Sanay na. I am sure that everyone here is also concerned.. two more receiver crystals for Channel 56 are on it's way to Manila. It would take a month though to arive kasi makikipadala lang ako.

brading 08-23-2004 09:06 AM

Yaw all!!!!

I had Aerobate and Ed Montaņez with 72.150 ( Which I still use with my slow Stick and perhaps another EP plane.
though I am starting to migrate my radio system to 35 MHZ
35.160 and 35.140......( in mY pattern plane).

Toti D,

Tempting!!!!!!!

Aerobate,

Ay badafffff who does your hair tarush!!!!! ako kay baldo dun sa ilalim ng tulay ng Pasig River..........Ako taga kurot sa mga mabibiktima natin sa bus......

brading 08-23-2004 09:16 AM

Bolkow,,

The secret is the uban...... the dirty old man look. YOu may wanna get a Toyota Macho Machine ( no offense Sphinx90.) or a Galant Lambda para authentic.

Titan,

I suggest that you need to get a durable EP plane to bash with to over come the fear of damaging your new plane during landings. Landing for me is the ultimate orgasm to end a flight.

Sphinx90,

HOw was the slow stick.... Hope your kids had a good time flying it.

rafee 08-23-2004 05:49 PM

I'm using futaba frequencies:

channel 36 (72.510)
channel 48 (72.750)

Titan 08-23-2004 06:17 PM

--

Brading,

Thanks for the suggestion.. Pero nandito na, kaya panindigan na.
:) ;) Hahhahaaa... pinapalakas ko na loob ko sobra... Hahhahaa..
practicing approach muna. Landing sa susunod nalang.

Bolkow 08-23-2004 06:42 PM

Freq freak out

lazy_b:

OK will point a gun to everybody's head and try to get their cooperation :D . Since most Aseana modellers are EP flyers and frequent Duck RC shop, I will request Pato to require flyers who come in to log on a list with their name and frequency/s. Otherwise, they don't get a 10% discount. On weekends, I'll pass around the list at Aseana.

BTW, since a lot of flyers are selling and buying stuff, why don't you also start an RC Flight for sale thread? The sale thread we are currently using is dominated by RC surface. It's difficult to pick out the plane stuff when you're looking for something. I think it would be better if there's an exclusive sale thread for RC flight. Thanks.

Duck RC: Pwede ba re: Freq list?

Sphinx:

Request that I be furnished with the list of Aseana modellers. Tagal nang project ni lazy_b ito para sa kabutihan ng lahat. Tulungan natin. Any other suggestions?

Titan:

No problem, will inform him. Just so you know in case you guys happen to be on the same field, his name is Tetu Santos, around 6' 6", 275 lbs., dark complexion, mean looking, bad temper, hands as big as an average man's head, currently out on parole. Just ask him nicely if you're going to fly... make sure he's in a good mood before you ask him :D . Thanks and good luck.

brading:

Matronang mapera nga ang target kaya dapat bagets na gwaping ang dating, hindi DOM. BTW, SUV na ang uso sa mga DOM, hindi na macho machine at lambda... nung 80's pa yun.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maddafunker 08-23-2004 06:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mga gwaping!

:spidey:

Maddafunker 08-23-2004 07:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Astig!

Maddafunker 08-23-2004 07:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Cub Dredd!