Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Best Track and Hobby Shop in Metro Area >

Best Track and Hobby Shop in Metro Area

Best Track and Hobby Shop in Metro Area

Old 10-25-2018, 04:48 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Best Track and Hobby Shop in Metro Area

I used to race a long time ago when I lived in the US. I've been thinking about getting back into the hobby. What is the best shop in Metro Manila that would carry Team Associated buggies? Also, in your opinion what is the best track in Metro Manila?

Thanks in advance
Old 02-07-2021, 03:01 AM
Tech Rookie

I'm also looking for a good shop, they told me to contact pitshop. at the moment I write from Italy
Old 03-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Tech Rookie

Came in contact with the owner from Pitshop. It's in Quezon City.

Look them up on FB as "Pitshop RC"

Appears to be down the street from (10 mins no traffic... maybe 45 with traffic) an 1:8 scale track in Bagumbayan QC. Depends on how the C5 is doing.

I'l be there this summer. Also heard there's an amazing 1:8 scale track in Laguna, too.

Hopefully I will see you guys at the track.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:02 AM
Tech Rookie

can you have more details on the lagoon track?
are there others? we have a house in batangas but I have not seen any track there ... I am writing from Italy and I really hope they will reopen to tourists to come to the Philippines and live there, it depends on the covid! I really hope to be there at the end of the summer
Old 03-13-2021, 03:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by CRDeSiGn View Post
can you have more details on the lagoon track?
are there others? we have a house in batangas but I have not seen any track there ... I am writing from Italy and I really hope they will reopen to tourists to come to the Philippines and live there, it depends on the covid! I really hope to be there at the end of the summer
The Laguna Track is on FB. They won't let me link here, but it's called "Traksnicho Raceway." From what I've been told the track in Laguna is insane.

I have a ticket but with the news of a new variant, my trip back home just became very questionable. I haven't been home in almost two years.

Hopefully it won't be so bad, kababayan. Maybe one day I'll see you at the track!
Old 03-14-2021, 06:14 AM
Tech Rookie

I too have been stuck in Italy for two years, hopefully this covid will be resolved!
my dream would be to create my own track, if when I am in the philippines I find someone who wants to collaborate in the nasugbu batangas area I could do an offroad track
Old 04-02-2021, 11:41 AM
KLM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Race track within Metro Manila inside Ciculo Verde - Address: 64 Eulogio Amang Rodriguez Ave, Bagumbayan, Pasig, 1611 Metro Manila